All Comments on 'Heat'

by Sara2000Z

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Great story, just the right mix for my liking, really well written and really hot!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
After the hot tub spa

I came out of the spa, showered and then read your story. Gave me a picture of your garden's hot weather and your desire for this man which showed your love being matched by his. So well for your first story so lets have more.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zover 6 years agoAuthor
To Alwaystaboo

Thank you so much for your comment!

And thanks to the others who have left such nice feedback. It's encouraging. I don't know if/when Hannah and Hari might be back ... let's see. Have others in my head who need writing up.

neosamneosamover 6 years ago
hi

A lovely true erotic story.. thanks for sharing

wish you can add some more spice in the plot

but it's really really good narration

hope you will continue this wonderful journey of writing

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 6 years ago
Chapter 1 of ???

Now that they're together again and the sex was great, when can we expect Chapter 2?

It wasn't difficult to feel the heat.

Good luck in the contest.

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 6 years ago
Oh Yes

And this was your first story? Impressive. 5 Stars, no question.

But the others are right, it needs a follow up.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for commenting on my story

@Ramjet75 - thanks for your great comment on this story - it was my first!

There is a follow-up to it now, called Try A Little Tenderness, also in Erotic Couplings. You can get to it via my author page, but I should also find the patience to re-edit them both so that they can be more easily linked. But thank you for wanting to leave such nice feedback.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 6 years ago
there is such a different focus

when a woman is writing of the things she notices for the first time, of the thoughts running through her head, of the development of a new relationship. Still hot, but has a greater depth, usually, and in your case, certainly.

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 5 years ago
Such a good start

What a wonderful first story. Loss with rediscovered love with a hot lovemaking. What a potent mixture in such a short story!

The imagery of the day was enchanting and set the tone with the heat wave. But it was the little details you included that made the story: the cat walking past Hanna’s calf; the friends bringing chairs to the front for the parade; when the two women walk in on Hari kissing Hanna in the kitchen. . . So good.

Thank you for writing this. Looking forward to the follow-up chapter.

steverob1054steverob1054over 5 years ago
What a start!!

Sara, what a wonderful first story - I have read all of the stories you have posted and am now re-reading them all and thoroughly enjoying every second. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift with us

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
YUMMY! So hot...!

love the characters, and expertly written.

Looking forward to pt 2.

5 and fave story...noted every story, I believe, has an H-rare...hope you're still writing, and looking forward to reading more

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Your first. My first.

I cannot believe I hadn't commented on this before, you know I love your stories and I have just found another word to describe them. Sincerity, says it all. I shall now go on to re-read "Tenderness "

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 4 years ago

So hot - and so well written. Thanks for sharing what is, as you said, partly a true story. I love the detail, from the crunchiness of the lettuce to the first look at the nape of the neck - to the rush of the sexual heat.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Your first? I had no idea!

Mostly, it has your same LOVABILITY!

SWEETNESS, Thy name is Sara!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the word that comes to mind

and I'm not fully sure why, is "humane." You have the ability and thoughtfulness to create characters who seem fully human, with cares and complexities and real personalities and, oh yes, they are sexual beings, too (and hotly so, I might add!). Very nice.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zalmost 4 years agoAuthor
the word that comes to mind

Thank you, Anonymous, for leaving this comment (above) - it's one of the most affecting things anyone has said about what I write. Above all I want my characters to be believably like real people who experience all the frustrations and successes and complexities of communication that really real people do, and the sex is just one part of that. I also wish for a kinder world, so your choice of the word 'humane' is so wonderful. Thank you.

Sara2000ZSara2000Zalmost 4 years agoAuthor
the word that comes to mind

Thank you for your message, Anonymous - I'd like to reply more personally but can only do that if you include an address for me to reply to in your feedback messages (not here in the comments, obviously!). But suffice to say I really appreciated your feedback on my writing. Thank you. Sara.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Dear Sara unfortunately I can't improve on 5 🌟 but every time I read this story it just takes me back, somewhere else a long time ago. And you Sara, are my absolute favourite storyteller, as I 've said before.

NotHemingwayNotHemingwayover 2 years ago

Exquisitely written; all the dialogue and descriptions purposefully moved the story along. A very sweet story. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous