Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara2000Z
Sara2000Z
533 Followers

Lying there, out of breath, sweating, I watch as Hari raises himself up on one elbow to look at me. He smiles, then laughs. 'You really are something, Hannah. I can't believe you're here.'

'Me neither.'

'Hungry?'

I realise I am. Nod.

'Me too. I was so nervous I couldn't eat much tonight. I'm starving. Let's see what I've got in the kitchen.'

'Nervous? Were you?'

He nods. 'This wasn't going to happen in my wildest dreams.' He indicates the both of us, naked, tangled and sweaty, lying there on the daybed.

'Not a plan, then?'

'A plan? Are you kidding? No. I was just going to ask you out to dinner or something. But that was nerve wracking enough.' He traces a finger along the side of my face and down my neck. 'I'm so out of practice. But something happened at that sink, when you reached up your hand to my face, something took over and -'

'If this is you out of practice, I don't know what I'm going to do,' I say shakily, suddenly realising quite what's happened between us. I think he sees the alarm in my face.

'Hey this was much faster than I thought. We can slow it down, take it slow -- whatever you need. I can't imagine what it's been like for you since Declan died -'

'Shh,' I press my hand against his mouth. 'Me and Declan had a long time to talk about what would happen once he was dead. He was so clear headed about it. Generous, to the last. And he would be happy to see me like this. With someone else. With you. He liked you.' I kiss him. 'And now we've found each other again, let's enjoy what we have.'

He strokes my cheek, my top lip, smiles.

'Ok. That's a deal. Now then, let's see what food there is in this shack of a house.' And with that, he's up off the daybed, pulling on his shorts and striding into the kitchen. I smile at his shyness, hug myself, suddenly bereft without his body wrapped around mine. I get up, pull the sundress over my head, and follow him into the kitchen.

Sara2000Z
Sara2000Z
533 Followers
12