All Comments on 'Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 02'

by Vanderbuilt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 8 years ago
Why no comments here

I'm pretty late coming to this story but it's is captivating.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Dude, you SERIOUSLY need someone to proofread your work. "Heard" was misspelled throughout the entire thing and there were hoards of other grammar and typographical errors. I almost stopped reading right then and there.

I'm also starting to tire of the godlike character that you're building. No one human is ever perfect.

Also, you had a HUGE flaw with your hotel. When you added in the secret room and additional floor, you spoke about it being constructed in the 17th century. That means the 1600s. No where in the world were there any buildings in the world that tall. It would be the later part of the 1800s before buildings 10 stories and taller would be built. That's the 19th century if you are counting. 3/5 but it probably deserves a two.

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind3 months ago

I love the premise, but I cannot stand trying to read this. I do not understanding how such a creative mind cannot manage simple spelling and sentence structure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanderbuilt@Vanderbuilt
11/22/20 - Well, chapter 11 has been submitted. It ended up being around 9500 words, so it should be a good chapter for you all to dive into. I am working on a second and totally different storyline which will feature one of the characters introduced in this newest installment...