All Comments on 'Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 03'

by Vanderbuilt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Feedback

Love, love, love your story. Can't wait for more. Only feedback would be that I feel like Edward was too quick to go from the best secret service agent to buddies with the guy he is protecting. I feel like that should have taken longer. Didn't really like him with Sam either. I was also wondering why Daniel would let his sister move to Europe, when he knows it's not safe and there was a recent attempt on their lives. His father even said it was special circumstances that allowed him to live as a chef in Paris. Otherwise the story is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Budapest! I've been there no way I'd live there much better places in the USA and UK. Apart from that hope the next chapter is soon.

Lost BoyLost Boyalmost 8 years ago
Great Stuff

Another intriguing story and i can't wait to see how it plays out. Keep going and best of luck.

swampchuckswampchuckalmost 8 years ago
very good

Your writing reminds me of a certain fellow writer. I'm just lost to who it could be. Boy I'm gonna have a hard time waiting for future installments. You imagination defies my logic. I know enough platitudes. Please don't abandon this story line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanderbuilt@Vanderbuilt
11/22/20 - Well, chapter 11 has been submitted. It ended up being around 9500 words, so it should be a good chapter for you all to dive into. I am working on a second and totally different storyline which will feature one of the characters introduced in this newest installment...