Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked for what felt like hours, in uncountable positions and the orgasms racked up for her like tickets to a chef. I kept going until I finally felt the tingling in my balls start to come up.

"Babe I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?" I asked. She always liked the taste of my cum so I assume she wanted a taste now. But I was wrong

"Cum inside me" She said, still bouncing up and down on top of me. "Cum for me Danny, CUM!" She screamed as my dick sank all the way into her and she had a huge orgasm on top of me.

Her pussy contracting around me dick was too much to handle. I quickly grabbed her, stood up, and thrust into her a few times to get my load out. It came like a fucking bullet. Immediately my whole body went stiff. As my jizz shot out of my dick I herd and felt Megan cum again when she felt my cum hit her walls. I stumbled back onto the bench, my cock still planted inside her.

"I am sorry to interrupt..." Vitur said, projecting himself as a hologram "We have a small problem, the police were just called for a noise complaint..." He said, I was chuckling, not too concerned because of the seclusion of our area and the 200mph bike that was sitting just 500ft behind me. However, Megan was not as calm as myself.

As soon as she herd that cops were called, we were out of there. Pants on, shirt on, helmet on, start bike, peel out, speed away. We soon found out the Megan forgot her panties on that bench, which made the bike ride much more fun for her, one less article of clothing for the bike to vibrate through. Needless to say, when we arrived home, it would be fun. On the way home she really hated me. Any chance I got, I would downshift and run the RPM's up high to get the motor under us to vibrate the hole bike. Every time I did this, like clockwork, she would tense her grip on my abdomen. It was a Kodiak moment.

I was weaving through cars at breakneck speeds. I was glad I had the gift to learn quickly because after riding motorcycles for years, I have learned more in the last week of riding them then the full three years combined. I was confident enough that I could probably go up against a professional on a track. I don't think Megan was scared, this was for two reasons; one, she is having a lot of pleasure from her clit vibrating on the seat, and two, she sees that I don't hesitate with the moves that I make. I am confident enough to make decisions for the both of us.

"You doing alright back there?" I asked, giving the bike an extra rev.

"Ye-... AH. I am okay, right as we get home," She paused, suppressing a moan "You aren't leaving the bedroom all night."

"Only one problem there babe. I need to cook tonight. I actually miss cooking a fancy meal. Tell you what," I said looking at my watch. "We will be home at about 5:00, you can have me until 7:00 then I need to cook. Deal?" I asked.

"YES!" She moaned.

"How many times have you cum?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"None. Tha-... that's the frustrating p- part." She said.

"Man, its gonna be a fun two hours," I said, reaching a hand back and rubbing her leather-covered pussy. Feeling her tense and melt into me at the same time I spoke again. "Really fun." This got me a slap on the neck. I deserved it though...

As we made it back into Tokyo I started to slow down, not wanting to attract too much attention. On the highway, nobody could ever catch up to me, except for another bike, however in traffic like Tokyo has; it would be quite easy to follow me. We arrived at Hiro's at 5:05, enough time for Megan to run to the elevator and jet to our room. Just then I had an idea. I asked Vitur a question and then got the answer I was looking for. I pressed the button for the 9th floor, our room was on the 10th.

"Danny..." Megan whined "not now, I want to fuck!"

"Hey!" I shot her a stern look "Do you trust me?" I asked, she nodded her head in response. "Then you just wait. Actually, don't wait, strip right now." I commanded.

She was quick to do so. Stripping down to her bra, then peeling off her completely-soaked leather pants. This left her with nothing but a bra on, her juices streaming down her leg. We arrived on the 9th floor and made our way into the spa. I walked over to the wall and held my finger up to the scanner. With a little prick the door was opened, and we walked into the baths. I stripped down and we got into different tubs. As we sank in, the tingling feeling overtook both of us. Megan let out an audible moan, then she started to giggle a bit.

"Wow, this is amazing..." She said, her hand trailing down her body.

"Hey," I said sternly "Save it for upstairs."

She reluctantly took her hand out from between her legs, groaning while doing it. We sat in the tub for a half hour, just letting Megan stew in her arousal. She was getting seriously antsy. We got out and dried off, then we headed up to the bedroom. Megan ran into my room and took a shower. Meanwhile, I went into Samantha's room.

"Hey," I said "You want to come into our room and have some fun? Megan has been teased for the last few hours and she hasn't been fucked yet. You in or out?" I asked, as Samantha was already running to my bedroom. "Okay then..." I said, as I followed right behind her.

Samantha ran into the shower with Megan, leaving a trail of clothes behind her. I opted out of the shower, instead I walked around the room, grabbing clothes for the morning, jotting down some notes for later, and settled into the bed and awaited the arrival of my two favorite women. I herd a loud shriek from Samantha in the shower, she must of found out about the engagement. I herd the shower turn off, and saw the two of them walking out slowly, almost stalking me like a couple of wild lions to a gazelle. They walked in front of the bed, Megan was trembling just standing there. I stood up and walked over to them.

"You must be really horny..." I said, cupping my hand over her pussy. She let out a big moan and melted into me. "Sensitive too..." I added. Samantha walked over to me and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Lets get your clothes off baby." Samantha said, while she pulled my shirt off over my head. Meanwhile Megan started to pull down my pants; eager to take me into her mouth. Samantha put a stop to that.

"Hey!" Samantha directed at Megan "No. No blow job's for you just yet. You sit there and we will tell you when to join us, no touching yourself or you'll be punished. Understood?" She said in her best mistress voice. Megan nodded her head and mumbled something under her breath.

Samantha pushed me back onto the bed, she the climbed on top of me. I quickly shut that down by rolling on top of her and trapping her under me. We proceeded to wrestle a bit, however it seemed as though my cock and her pussy were always rubbing against each other at anytime during this wrestling match. This went on for a couple of minutes until my cock was glistening wet with her juices. I traced the outside of her lips with my dick, then I made my way up to her clit, circling it with my head. Then slowly I pushed my dick into her she took a big breath as I got further inside. Slowly I started to build a good pace. She started moaning, loud, most likely to contribute to Megan's frustration.

I went in close to her and whispered into her ear "Do you like me fucking your tight pussy?"

"I do, but Megan looks pissed..." She whispered back, chuckling in between moans.

"Should we make her feel welcome?" I asked, a bit louder so Megan could hear.

"Yeah, I feel like eating some pussy with you cock in me." She said, as Megan ran over.

"Don't make her cum." I said to Samantha, "Or you won't get to cum."

We switched positions, I was fucking Samantha doggy style, Megan was in front of Sam, ass on the bed legs spread eagle, starring her smoldering gaze my way. As I took Samantha's pussy, Megan took Samantha's mouth. Samantha was bucking on my dick now, slapping against me returning my thrusts with her own. She was close to cumming, I reached over Sam and stuck my thumb into Megan's mouth. Once it was nice and wet, I found Samantha's asshole and gently added pressure until I felt my thumb pop in. This got the desired effect as she started moaning and shaking so hard that she could of been seizing. I grabbed her by the neck with once hand and pulled her close to me. I wriggled my thumb around in her tight asshole and spoke.

"You like having a finger in your ass?" She mumbled some incoherent words while furiously shaking her head. "Yeah? That's good, because your going to cum for me with a thumb in you ass. Megan, get down and suck on this sluts little clit." I said.

"With pleasure..." Megan said.

"Come on Sam, you little whore. Cum for your big brother. A thumb in your ass, dick in your pussy, and a mouth on your clit. Cum Samantha, cum NOW!" I commanded as I herd a moan that could of broken glass. As Samantha came, she squirted a geyser onto Megan's face and the sheets.

"Wow..." Megan and I said simultaneously.

"Come here" I said to Megan. I picked her up and rubbed my cum-covered dick all over her wet lips. "Are your sure your ready for this?" I asked, having a bit of fun.

"YES DANNY! Please fuc- Ahhh!" She was abruptly mute as I sank my cock eight inches deep into her. I set a quick pace. "It was always easy to get you into multiples." I told her, while squeezing her ass. "But today, I am going to fucking drain you." I said. Her face went serious, but at the same time intrigued.

I quickly got her first two climaxes with nothing but a good fucking rhythm. By this time, Samantha had recuperated from her orgasm and just laid on the bed and watched; that is, until I had an idea.

"Sam, come over here and eat Megan's ass while I fuck her." I said. she quickly jumped up and dived right in. Megan was moaning her head off. "How does it feel?" I asked Megan as I fucked her "With a dick in your pussy and a tongue in your ass?" I asked, with only a moan in reply.

"Mmmmh, mmh, mhhhhhh, ohhh fuck!!" Megan moaned as her third orgasm ran its course. Her pussy clenched me so hard I swear I thought she could of cut it off for a second there. Sam and I continued this rhythm until Megan reached her sixth orgasm

"I'm close" I said, as I kept pumping into Megan. Samantha withdrew her tongue from Megan's ass, and they both dropped to there knees, egging me on.

"Come on Danny," Megan was the first to speak. "Give me that load" She said as her mouth engulfed my cock, her tongue swirling around the head, Samantha massaging my balls.

"Give it to us Danny, were hungry babe..." Samantha said, still cradling my balls.

I felt my cum start to build, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. Megan had her hand stroking me faster that I could even see, as she and Samantha treated me to a double blowjob. I couldn't hold back and longer.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned as I erupted. Rope after rope shot out plastering their faces and some got into each of their mouths. They licked the cum off of each other and they decided to take a nap.

I on the other hand, needed to go and get dinner started. I hopped into the main kitchen in search for wine, that was until Vitur informed me that there was a wine cellar. I made my way over to that. Inside I hit the jackpot, I grabbed a bottle of 1998 Petrus Pomerol to pair with beef. I also grabbed a bottle Seven Stars No 1 whiskey so I could grab a drink while the food cooked!

Heading back to the kitchen I set down the booze on the table and started to get the food out. I was making Teriyaki beef with Lo Mien for a side. I went full Japanese tonight! My knifes were set out, the dough was ready to be rolled, and the meat is getting to room temperature. I poured myself a drink after cutting some vegetables. The meat was rubbed and thrown into the oven, the dough was rolled, cut, and thrown into water. Finally I prepped the Teriyaki sauce itself. Hiro and Mae walked in just as I was finishing up.

"Wow, this smells amazing Danny!!" Mae said, giving me a hug.

"Yes Daniel, it smells delicious." Hiro said.

"Thanks guys," I replied "Mae, you might want to go and talk to Megan, something big happened today." Soon as I said that Mae was already on her way to Megan.

"What happened? Was your safety compromised?" Hiro asked.

"No," I said, sipping my cup "I proposed..." I finished, smiling. He took me in for a hug, then he poured himself a drink. He observed the bottles I picked out and spoke.

"You must have a great palette Daniel, great choices for both wine and whiskey." He said, taking a liberal sip of his own glass.

As I took out the steak I herd another shriek from inside our room, funny how everybody had to gasp or scream upon hearing about the engagement. I chuckled to myself and continued to cook. The Lo Mien was put into the skillet, just as the beef was taken out to rest. The vegetables steamed nicely, I sliced the beef and plated everybody. I set them on the table, popped open the wine, and poured everybody a glass.

I called everybody in and we started to eat. We started with small talk, what everybody did today, how the food was, how everybody is doing, etc. Soon we started to get into better conversation. Hiro finished his dinner at about the same time I did, he asked me to come into his office real quick to talk.

"What can I do you for?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about your training, specifically on what you should do after this." He said.

"Okay, hit me!"

"Well, as your region is mostly America; I think you should train with firearms and train with a teacher of MMA. This will get you well rounded in grappling, boxing, judo, Brazilian Jujitsu, and many more styles of fighting. It is a very versatile fighting style with a lot of room for combining the skills you learn in MMA into other arts that you learn. I wish I have learned MMA first. There is a great teacher who I know in Texas. This will give you an opportunity to train with Firearms as well, if you wish. We will continue training here first though, it will take another week. I am going to teach you to fight with a sword and a knife. Then you can learn hand to hand combat in Texas. Does that sound good?" He asked.

"Sounds great to me, how long would it take for you in Texas? I need to hop over the Jean Luc's house sooner than later so I can get Samantha on her feet. I will bring her with me to Texas regardless, I'll get her some training as well." I stated.

"Great and wise decision Daniel. As for timing, I don't think it will take longer than a couple weeks. While you are there, you will want to meet with the Mayor; John Glover, he doesn't know much about what you do or who you are, however he knows enough to treat you very well. I will call the MMA trainer and let him know that Daniel Vanderbuilt is a friend, however I will let your departure date and arrival date to you, in case you would like to go on a side trip!" He replied.

"Why is it that it takes so long to learn a physical sport, versus something like a language?" I asked.

"Ah, that would be a bottleneck your body gives. Our minds are amplified immensely but the Tarrzia, however our bodies however, while improved, are not nearly as improved as our minds. A language is easy to learn because of how our minds work, we make connections, like a baby learning a language. But with fighting, or any other physical activity, its all muscle memory, which isn't improved much for us. However, it is for immortals, Such as Raul Larson, who we previously discussed. He can learn a fighting style while fighting, hence why it is extremely difficult to fight him, and why I am recommending you train every type of fighting you can." This is why I learned Krav Maga fast, because it was only punches, there was no kind of muscle memory to be learned, it was a fist and basic wrestling.

"Great, he is immortal, can learn faster than we can, lives in an unknown location, and has an unknown number of Assassins at his disposal as well. Shit. Are you available to train tonight?" I asked, feeling motivated by fear.

"No, however, Mae can train with you. I will have her come up to the Dojo in fifteen minutes. She isn't as good as I am so you have an easier time." He said smiling. I thanked him and headed out into the living room.

I felt good about this, since I took the Tarrzia, without working out or dieting, I had already leaned out, and put on muscle, so I was now standing at 6'4" and a rock hard 240lbs. I am thinking that as soon as I start working out more than I can easily put more weight on. I had Vitur pull up a MMA video that I could check out, and let me tell you, those bastards are ferocious. Nearly breaking there opponents arms, choking them out, landing devastation punches to the head, its intense to say the least.

Upon watching the videos though, I already started to pick up on how they fight. Small things now, how half guard and full guard work, realizing that when a fighter throws a hook their elbow is above their shoulder, small things like that. I have much to learn but I soon became very anxious to learn! I made a call to The Manager and charted a flight to Dallas, the trainer was in Houston so we would probably get off the jet when they refuel in Louisiana, then drive to Houston from there so we make sure no one follows us. I went out and talked to the girls and Ed. He gave me a handshake and a bro-hug after Megan had told him about the engagement. He asked to talk to me privately.

We hopped up and walked into my room. Looking me straight in the eye, he said: "I would never let anyone hurt any of you sir, they'd have to kill me first. However, as much as I appreciate your allowance of my previous behavior, I will no longer engage in any sexual contact with any of your companions. I am truly sorry, but I want to focus on keeping you safe, that's my job." He said.

"Is Sam fine with this?" I asked "I thought she liked you a good bit."

"Sir?" He asked confused

"I thought you were with Sam..." I asked, remembering the red panties from the jet.

"No sir, Mae was the one who I was with," I have an IQ north of 500, yet I can't figure out who my bodyguard is fucking? Sounds like me... "Sam and Megan were asleep. When I was with her I felt incredibly guilty because it seems like I failed to guard you guys. I don't want to loose you, sir." He said.

"It is my fault," I told him "I was the one who instigated all of that. I should be apologizing to you. If you wish, I will no longer say anything." I said, feeling guilt myself.

"Yes sir, that would be great." He said.

"Consider it done." I replied. He went to go and join the group at the table.

I headed into my closet and got into some shorts, I headed up to the Dojo. Out of elevator, into Gi, grab Shinai, go sit on the mat till she arrives. I herd the elevator opens, and a zipper, then shuffling, then foot steps.

She wrapped her hands around my back and whispers "So, you think you can fight me, huh?" Mae asked.

I took her hand and flipped her over and onto my lap, and whispered back "I think so. You don't seem too tough."

This got her mad, I wanted her mad. If she is almost as good as Hiro, then I want her fueled by anger, misplaced anger can cause mistakes for anyone. She tried to go for a sucker punch to the face, I quickly blocked it. I picked her up and pushed her off my lap, not before she clocked my face with a jab.

I spit out some blood. "You don't fight honorably like you father." I said.

"You are stronger than I thought. But lets see how you are with a Shinai in your hand."

"I'm eager to please." I said sarcastically picking up the Shinai. "Ready when you are..."

She charged as me and hit me with rapid strikes. However I saw them all coming because in her fit of anger, she forgot to cover her eye movements. So she struck where she looked, which left her vulnerable to counter-strike. Every move she made, I countered, and on a few I returned blows to her.