Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your father said you were good... But this? This is just downright pitiful." I said, this got her even more angry, she threw her Shinai down and came at me with her hands. All I knew so far was Krav Maga but I figured it would do.

She came at me with fiery fists, I kept my guard up, taking all of her fists to my forearm. She sent two kicks to my left leg, sending shooting pain down my leg. She went in for a third kick, I caught her leg and took her down to the ground. Quickly getting her on her back and into a choke. I didn't actually choke her, but I held her in a choke hold, waiting for her to calm down.

"You may have more skills than I have, but there are tidbits of information I can give you. When I am able to get you as angry as I just did, with this little effort imagine what an actual opponent could do. With misused anger your judgment will be clouded, control your anger and control your fight." I said, starting to let up on the choke and releasing her from my grip.

She stood up, regained control, picked up her Shinai, and nodded her head to me. I reciprocated, grabbing my Shinai and sparing properly. She didn't go easy, and she was defiantly trained by her father. I saw all of his movements in her, the was she slashed, and parried was just like her father. We continued to spar for the next two hours, god was it fun. Normally it wasn't fun, but Mae and I were becoming really playful in the last half hour of training. She finally dropped her Shinai and spoke.

"Fuck it, I'm going to the Spa, you coming?" She asked.

"Sure, but don't you need to sleep?" I asked, remembering I don't see her at night.

"Normally yes, I don't have the drug that you and Daddy have in you. That is only for when I take over, Daddy's orders." She said smiling "So are you coming or what?" She asked.

"Yeah, lets go!" I said. We made our way down to the lovely tubs. Mae stripped down to nothing, I did the same. We jumped into the same tub that Megan was writhing in just a few hours ago. As we sat, she was straddling me, and started grinding her ass into me, she caught my hard erection in between her ass cheeks and started to stroke me with her ass and pussy lips. With the tingling feeling all over my body and Mae teasing my dick, I was in sensory overload.

At that moment she took my cock and lowered herself on it, smoothing sinking down on all of my eight inches. This provoked an audible moan from both of us. I took her in for a kiss, it was a flashback to Boston, when I fucked her on the Grand Piano. There was no need for words at this time, we were reading each others body language, it was akin to an encounter that you would think married couples would have, where they know each other so good that there are no need for words. This was primal sex, we only had one objection, to get each other to orgasm. I quickly stood up and turned it around so she was on the bottom while I thrust into her from the top. She seemed to like it because her moaned started to get louder as she got closer and closer to her release. I started to feel my own orgasm build as well.

"Where do I shoot baby?" I asked still thrusting.

"I... IN-... CUM INSIDE ME!" She screamed, just as her orgasm started to wash over her. My release came immediately after, as she felt the cum hit her walls, she shuddered in pleasure.

"Wow," We both said at the same time.

"Yeah, being in this water makes an amazing orgasm..."

"I know! I grew up here, I used to masturbate constantly in here. This was the first time I had a guy fuck me up here because the average person can't know about what we have going on here. But I am glad we had the opportunity to do this." She said.

"Hey, anytime I am here I give you permission to my dick, okay?" I said smiling.

"Deal!" She said kissing me all over my face with tiny pecks.

We got back upstairs to see that the group at the table dissipated and there was no one in the main living area. Hiro was in his office, Ed was in his room, Sam was asleep, and Megan was reading. I kissed Mae as I had her go and get to bed. I went into my room and gave Megan a kiss.

"You always have liked Asians didn't you? I vaguely remember some porn that I found one time, regarding Asians and lesbian experiences if I remember correctly..." She said with a smirk across her face. She must have tasted her on my lips.

"You little," I grumbled sarcastically, grabbing her and tackling her onto the bed. She was beneath me at this point, "Yes, I do recall that I suppose. I happen to remember something about black cocks on your computer..." I said as I saw her smirk disappear to be replaced with a grin.

"Fuck you. Mister, get off me or I am gonna scream." She said in a very playful voice, while pretending to punch me. "Mister please, don't do anything to me." She continued as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me close to her.

"You seem like a bad girl." I said.

"Oh, you had no idea. I've been a very bad girl." She said.