Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Daniel! You've got toughness greater than you know, you took it all and did so with style!' he roared. 'You may make it to Valhalla yet!' he laughed a bellowing chuckle.

'... Thanks' I panted as I struggled to stand up and find comfort on the couch.

'For as long as you live you shall hold the knowledge of the souls who you internalized. Regardless of whether you wear the necklace or not. It no longer holds power. Lift the necklace up and see what remains.' He stated.

I looked down and picked the pendant up to find an imprint of the rune on my skin where the necklace sat. Yet it was much more detailed than the necklace.

'What is the detailing?' I asked.

'It is a rune known as The Helm of Awe. It symbolizes protection. All of the souls you now carry are protected. In this life and the next. Yours included.'

With a thunderous boom, I felt the voices presence vanish, leaving me with only confusion. I fell into a state of half consciousness, I'm sure I would have slept for hours had I not had the Tarrzia in my system. I had visions of my past lives. I saw myself on the throne receiving gifts as the Jarl of a town in Norway, seeing what the adventurers brought back from England. I saw a blood ridden Icelandic battlefield that my past life had fought on, victoriously. He swung a great sword with such veracity that it even scared me. I could feel my arms move with his. I knew how to do the moves that he did and I could anticipate their movements. I saw the conqueror of the seas sail his mighty ship to an unknown, newly conquered land. A sense of joy was instilled. I remembered how I felt seeing that land, receiving those gifts, and becoming triumphant on the battlefield. It was all sheer joy.

I came to consciousness at eight o'clock that morning. Still in my boxers, propped up on a pillow inhabiting the same couch that Sophie had ridden me on only a couple hours previous. I had a pounding headache. Vitur spoke softly to me.

'I feared that you would have a very large amount of pain for the last couple hours so I kept you in a sedated state until the pain was manageable. Hopefully you aren't mad.' he stated.

'Not in the slightest,' I said, righting myself on the couch, 'thank you.'

I looked down to see the rune still was there, perfectly centered on my upper chest. I had a feeling I was never going to lose it. I walked inside and upstairs to the guest room to check on Megan. As I walked in I found her panty clad ass peeking out from under the covers of the bed. One of her pussy lips was trying to escape from the confines of its silky prison as it peaked out. I put my jacket and pants into the closest. I tried to shut the door as soft as I could but the sound still prompted her to turn toward me and give a tired smile.

"Good morning hun," she started "it gets lonely in bed without you needing to sleep you know. Come over here" she said as she turned onto her back and flipped the covers back.

I walked towards the bed as she opened her legs and welcomed me into the beautiful space. She felt my growing member within my pants grinding against her panties as we kissed. Her hand slid down towards my boxers and grabbed my dick giving it a couple quick pumps. She pulled my boxers down a bit and I swung her panties to the side.

In the instance that I slid into her, I was brought to the streets of Dublin where the ladies man slid into my loved one; Bree, she was a freckled redhead. My mind snapped back to this reality and continued to make passionate love with Megan. She took all of my cock into her hot, wet pussy. She moaned into my mouth and thrust her hips into mine, begging for more.

She dipped down from my mouth and started to kiss my neck. I began to thrust faster into her, her moans started to echo off the walls, giving no thought to if anyone else could hear. She reached a hand down and cupped my balls. I was getting close to cumming and so was she.

I heard Bree's moans get louder, I looked around the room and I saw a wood panelled apartment in Dublin, with three empty pints that one contained guinness on the nightstand as I thrust into my love. My orgasm was nearing, I returned back to my time as our eyes met.

No words were needed between us. I kissed Megan hard on the mouth just as my orgasm overcame me. Pumping hot wads of cum inside of her. As I painted her insides she spasmed and clenched around my cock in a thunderous orgasm. She moaned into my mouth and bit my lower lip.

Bree grabbed a cigarette from the nightstand and lit one for both of us. I took it from her mouth, dragged a lung full, and placed it back in her mouth.

I was periodically moved back and forth. I was back with Megan now, we laid together for a little while before getting dressed and heading downstairs for breakfast. The maids at Glover estate prepared a buffet for us. Everything from eggs to Belgium waffles. We quickly sat down and began munching down. The Mayor informed us that a car would be here to take us home in thirty minutes.

I piled my plate high with bacon, sausage, home fries, eggs, and pancakes. After last nights escapades with Sophie, this mornings fun with Megan, and the astronomical toll that the necklace debacle took on me; my hunger is understandable, if not expected.

As I munched on my breakfast, Megan grabbed some food for herself and sat down next to me. Just as she sat, I saw Amanda and Sophie coming down the stairs. Sophie made such passionate eye contact with me that it could of burned a hole through the wall. Amanda glanced over lustifly as if Sophie hadn't informed her of last night's events.

Sophie grabbed food first and Amanda went to go and talk with her father, who had already finished eating and sat in the great room with his wife. I overheard Amanda tell Sophie she would be over in a couple minutes. After she grabbed breakfast, Sophie sat opposite of us.

"Good morning Mr. Vanderbuilt and Ms. Gaulle, I trust you night of sleep was most pleasurable?" she said with extra emphasis on the last word.

"Pleasureable indeed, especially waking up" I replied as Sophie bit into her sausage link, "As I'm sure you and your sister both heard." I finished, this caused Megan to blush and give me a slap on the shoulder.

"Mhmm you have no idea, that cock of yours has an effect on us..." She trailed surely replaying last night.

"Us? ... Really?" Megan chuckled "it's been less than twelve hours!" she laughed, to which I responded with a half hearted shrug.

"Yup, and it was so worth it too," Sophie said, "You weren't lying." she said to Megan.

Quickly losing interest in a conversation that would have, and did, inevitably end in Megan and Sophie comparing their experiences, I was quick to finish my breakfast and go elsewhere.

I went back outside to where I had discovered the necklace I wore around my neck only hours previous. As I walked past the cabana and onto the nicely maintained field of grass I was no longer standing in the 80 degree Texas weather, but in the frigid cold, standing with my men in the newly conquered land. The frigid water froze our feet to icicles and our fur pelts kept warm, but they were never warm enough, for years you were never warm enough. The glass like ice and forest green grass backdropped by the sweeping black mountains. I knew this was home for my past self.

I was jolted back to my time from the memory, the frozen air thawing and heating around me. I felt as if I almost had a type of Dissociative Identity Disorder, the souls that I enveloped now have a firm place in my body and mind, and for this price I am granted protection. Protection from what is the mystery of it all.

I sauntered around for a couple more minutes to see if I could trigger another memory, to no avail. I returned back inside, a bit more curious than I left. I found Megan and told her we were to leave in a couple minutes. I had her go say goodbye to who she wanted. I seeked out the Mayor. I found him in the kitchen.

"John," I started walking towards him "I want to formally thank you for your hospitality. I also wanted to make sure that you were all set for your upcoming new position with us. If you have any questions, you can of course call me however if you have any now I would be more than happy to discuss."

"Thank you very much Daniel. As of now I don't think I have any questions. I saw an associate of yours, a mister Vitur sent me a packet that outlined my duties and such. I will read that over and contact you if I have any questions."

"Fair enough!" I said as I shook his hand. "Take care John, and we should be seeing you soon."

With that Megan and I departed. As we walked outside the same Lincoln's that had picked us up are now taking us home. We arrived back at the Houstonian with no trouble. We walked upstairs and plopped onto the bed. Megan was still a little hungover and tired so she opted to take a nap.

I went to sit on the couch and look over my plans for Alaska. Just as Vitur and I got everything set up, Samantha walked into the archway with nothing but heels on. I gave a silent command to Vitur get all of these plans executed and away from my thoughts. I stood up and walked over to Samantha. I picked her up and carried her to the leatherback chair that sat in the corner of the room. As she sat on my lap and started to kiss my neck I spoke.

"I'm gonna be headed to Alaska for a couple days this coming week." I said nonchalantly.

She stopped mid kiss, looked up to my face, her eyes interlocked with mine. She smirked, shook her head, and proceeded to continue kissing me. "You're still a mystery to me" she replied in between kisses.

"Sometimes, I'm a mystery to myself, Sam." I said is I pulled her face to mine and kissed her.