All Comments on 'Heather and Joe'

by Harryasaboy

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 8 years ago
Sweet

Loved it!

But I'm a bit biased since the nerd/cheerleader scenario is one of my favourite.

Anyway, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Sweet story with some nice detailing. One thing: proofread. Shame to take the reader out of your world with grammar and spelling glitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Great story overall, and I especially liked the ending. Thomas wanted the best for his daughter, and after his initial plans of her being with Brad fell through (horrifically, I might add--nice resolution there) he realized that she made her own choice. Well done.

HarryasaboyHarryasaboyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
My Beta readers were right

I'd like to thank my Beta readers for letting me know that my original ending sucked. I changed it and it seems that people like the new one.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THE PEOPLE THAT THINK AN ANSWER MIGHT BE RIGHT

are the old time romantics TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Went thru hell in the day..not like this guy...but not exactly anything to shout about. One girl who loved to tease and laugh while she was doing it....fully understand him being clueless...I would have been too, and afraid it was all a bunch of BS! To have been that lucky all those year ago...I know its fiction..but...3 cheers for Joe....Revenge of the Nerds...without all the craziness..and more of the pleasure and background-----LOVE IT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Praise

really excellent piece of work. Loved it A LOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was a great story, it doesnt need another chapter but it would be interesting to see where you could take the story off into a tangent! Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

I enjoyed it, I have one suggested... When paragraph, I was confused which characters at begin but handle it fine... Can put (Joe) or (Heather) etc but it is only tip. I reward it five stars for brilliant storyline and maybe continue into College, again an suggestion but I am happy enough! Keep up an good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice story

It was refreshing to see a nice story and it has a nice twist in the ending when the father comes around.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wrg

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I really loved this story!

So descriptive! Brought back memories of me and my friends. Only I was the female version of nerd. Usually I request another chapter, but this is perfect as it is! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Will there be a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful simply beautiful

This is without a doubt a wonderful read, don't care of proofreading and that stuff. Story of a girl finding what she truly wants, love like that is real. Wish more though, that brad had more gone down in flames. Showing he's worthless. Please keep writing more stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Story!

Awesome story, it has such a classic plot that just makes you smile and the ending is fabulous. Great read, HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER.

auguy86auguy86over 7 years ago
Fantastic storytelling

Hot and erotic, but most importantly, great characters! Heather slowly realizing what real love and friendship is, Joe managing to remain civil and open even after what she did to him years ago... this one's got everything. If I had one suggestion, it would be to put a line of asterisks to separate scenes, as that became a bit confusing. Still, a fantastic read, will be returning many times. Score: *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impressive start with a below average endning

First and foremost, this is well written. A semi standard storyline, that you made your own with great characters and interesting sub-plots. This is also why the story was poorly written, there is so much potential in the begining pages for interesting scenes, interactions, character progressions, minor problems that influence the end result, and at times a more authentic and geniune plot. Improve how you build a character, make them dynamic and not a part of your own thougths, e.g. there really is no explanation for why Heather goes onto Skype the first time and why she shows her tits. It can be very interesting if this, i.e. the characters internal reasonin, is done implicity your writing, but it just seemed to be lacking.

Anyway I defaintely think a chapter 2 could be very interesting, how they respond to long distance, or the actual depth of their love, how much are they willing to sacrifice for one another. Will Joe become overly confident? Will Heather find more attractive men alluring? Alternatively I think this could be rewritten with more scenes, more backstory, and more developed minor characters, and iif it were to be, I am positive your story could be one of the best. For now though, it is well written fantasy, and not a well developled story. 3,6 is my rating

Keep up the good wrok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good writing

I think they are really made for each other, I like them together and yeah their sessions :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I hope there will be at least one more chapter.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Good Work!

A little ragged, but a very satisfying story. I ended up liking most of the characters for who they were supposed to be. Brad was a Brad and the supporting cast of friends and parents fit the bill. I was a bit surprised at Daddy Sommers, but he truly wants what's best for his little girl. Joes's nonchalance at Heather's previous promiscuity and her acceptance of his previous virginity was also a little surprising, but I'm so out of touch with today's mores that I have to accept that this is not too unusual. I splurged and gave it 5* hoping that there's more to come with more skill and plot development.

Sldr8317Sldr8317almost 6 years ago
2nd chapter

Please write more as it would be nice to see where this couple ends up. So they go to college together and get married or what

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Read this for 3rd time

Get a kick out of it every time, love the theme. My beauty was like that thru freshman year in college, became human, then reverted back to what she was after graduation. Miss her 40 years later, like she died is the best analogy. Great work. 5

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
Adorable

Cute story, abit choppy sometimes, but sincere and well-meant. And giving hope to all those guys who are really decent, and would worship a girl and treat her right if given a shot. So many girls choose (or settle for) the wrong guy.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 3 years ago

This is a cool story. It grew. Really good job.

ReapuerReapuerover 3 years ago
Thanks!

Good job! I really liked it. I think a longer, multi-chapter story would have felt a little more natural but I certainty understand not wanting to write that much. It's a great story though. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wish you had continued with the story, it was really becoming interesting and enjoyable. But thank you for what there was!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story except it needs additional chapters.

ComefindmeComefindmeover 2 years ago

Okay, so it was a cute story for the most part, the pacing was a little... Rushed and the time skips could use a discernable marker, even just saying three mo this later helps make it not feel so discombobulating.

I'd also suggest working a little bit more on character depth, you spent more time describing Brad ass fucking her than you did her and Joe before she said I love you.

Overall the premise was pretty good, the over the top cliches were a little cringe, but that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great concept. Enter the story very much. Additional chapters would be great. Perhaps with some geek vs jock/cheerleader conflict, some teen angst/miscommunications and of course family involvement. 5 for sure. Please add chapters!

Highwayman3264Highwayman3264about 1 year ago

Very Nice. Very Wholesome. I did like the comedic bits in this story. You don't see that much on Literotica.

upyoursixupyoursixabout 1 year ago

I'm curious what kind of corsage you pin.. lol but ought than that amazing

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic8 months ago

I liked it. 5* from me.

StrokespeareStrokespeare5 months ago

5/5 for the Hogan’s Heroes reference

rbloch66rbloch6614 days ago

Great story! I think it’s great how you had Joe stay true to himself. Authenticity wins every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous