All Comments on 'Heather Day 32 - The Confession'

by xxDragonBakexx

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of shit!!!

Only for the real pervert cuckolds or the brain sick ones!!! Normal people are vomiting like I reading that crap!!! How insane have you to be!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FUCK OFF YOU MORONS

This is a good hot wife story.Maybe you can find a good Burn The Bitch story in fetish and stop your crying every time a hot wife story comes up.God get a life you morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Another miserable day for loving wives. Nothing but trash postings. I see cucky boy is getting upset and calling others names. What's the matter cucky, can't take it? Maybe your brain got scrambled reading all these crappy hot wife stories. I'm going to double my effort to slam every hot wife piece of shit posted.

xxDragonBakexxxxDragonBakexxalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Confused

Most of the comments are slamming my story just because it is a hotwife story. This story has a lot of chapters, not all of the chapters will be hotwife, but many will. I feel like some people are offended that a hotwife story is in loving wives section. From the other stories I've read, I thought that is where my story would fit. Is there somewhere else?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
What a miserable story...

What a miserable story...Even worst than part 1...Now we know thst her mother and her grandmother were cheap whores too. And her stupid mother put the blame in having a "pandora cunt"...They were whores because they all were selfish and sick, not loving no one. They needed the husbands to support them so they could fuck for free. I read this part just to see how this husband would react...The writer decided to make him a retarded...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When a miserable bitch wins

The author loses... can't even get a single decimal point for you on the scoreboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah

Post it in fetish. Cuckolding is a fetish. Lots of weird sexual habits over there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

need I say more?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
To the Author

This is the right section for your stories but you should not expect to score very high ratings because most readers here dislike your theme. Personally, I thought you handled the whole confession thing very well. I found it plausible which most stories in this category are not. If you intend to continue, my suggestion is that you not emasculate the husband and turn him into a sissy. Sissies are not interesting, they simply make us all uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Bunchkles, you have written a hot story. Don't let the angry anonys (ironically and appropriately auto filled as annoys) scare you out. They usually jump on a story first, and then others read it and bring its score back to a fair level.

We need more loving wives stories written from the woman's perspective. As a short, stroke story, you did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot not sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
It's a good story in place but it couldn't be any more unbelievable if he grew wings.

She just confessed to an affair and he was ok with it. She spoke about how much she loves him but if actions speak louder than words, what do hers say?

People will cheat on their spouse. It happens. But we are not animals that are unable to control our base instincts, that is why we imprison those convicted of rape.

What bothers me the most is her insistence that she loves Edward, her husband. she might like him but love? Her actions betray her truth. She loves herself and if she is another mans slut, there is no room for her husband.

At least give Edward a divorce. If she can't remain faithful then why stay married.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
@bunchkles...

@bunchkles...Please read @Whackdoodle and you'll understand and will be confuse no more why your story is bad...@Whackdoodle put it clear as water...It can be resumed to a question I asked in my comment in part 1: Why does this woman want to be and stay married ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was a great story. Dint read into it so much, people are crazy. It was simple and to the point with a nice twist

TarcoTronTarcoTronalmost 7 years ago
Calm down

Some commentators really should calm down a little. What's the problem? If you don't like the story, ok, just stop reading. It's just fiction, nothing more. In my case it entertained me, but I don't take it so seriously, as it seems some others take such kind of stories personally.

The most ridiculous ones are those who complaining this is in the wrong category. Hell, don't you have other pronlems?

I hope the author don't get bothered by any negative comments. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
there is no way

that this author does not believe in peter pan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There is Fiction and There is Fantasy and then....

There is this mess.Hubbies reaction is idiotic.Thats what makes this a poor story. Author? Why would someone that read this give a shit about any of these characters.They are all emotionally stunted.Sorry wont read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We announce the death of...

Heather who was found death with her cunt ripped open by an elephant's cock whose "slut" she has been - because only the thought if being a slut of anybody else except her husband made her wet - unfortunately her cunt wasn't wet enough to welcome her lovers organ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun facts

Male wolves fuck female wolves and then take care of the resulting family until said family scuppers off to form its own family. Beta wolves fuck anything. Alphas fuck only the brood mare.

Alpha/beta is complete horseshit, like this story of a manipulative shrew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Yes it's only fiction but people take the story literally as if it were them and that's why they get crazy over stories . I know I would never be able to tolerate swinging, cheating, cuck lifestyle or open relationships. I'm to jealous, loyal and dedicated to people , especially someone I've taken vows to be all of those things. My reaction would be anger hate and most likely over the top violence. I can't anyone taking humiliation, disrespect and having people look down on you as anything but fucked up. I have no problem with a woman wanting to be a slut or act like a total pig if there single and not looking to settle down. So many guys I know are fucking Married woman regularly. The crazy part is there all treating these woman like fuck toys . They do things that neither are getting in there marriage which makes it worse. I'm sure the husband want to fuck there wife's ass but they don't let them and all these guys say they get these married woman to thaw it up the ass , swallow, do facials and some have takes them into threesomes. Crazy , either stay single or keep your fantasy just fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
crap

same boring overly wimpy husband and slut wife. at least try a new wrinkle. glad I skimmed this . please return to your pathetic goings oon

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 5 years ago
Go ahead

Please continue your story.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
WTF...

Slimy cheating slut.... This so-called story is crap... She's a slut and only thinks with her pussy. She doesn't want or care about her wimp husband. Why bother, he's in the way of her episodes. Glad this was fiction otherwise it would be the last story I read from this author. Instead of him giving into her and her pussy power (passed down from her mother and grandmother), he should have kicked her to the curb, big time divorce. She will die of AIDS or an STD soon enough.... Only 1 star for this terrible tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking cunt

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quit halfway through this section. Don’t like cuck stories.

Bill S.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA8 months ago

My second reading of your stories. I have a ? Why bother? Not even a good CUCK story line. Take up basket weaving it is more on your level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous