Heather Day 32 - The Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Heather stepped from the bathroom in thick red robe. It was thick and plush, but short, really short. Even on her short body, it barely covered her ass. Her hair was twisted up in a white towel.

"What took you so long?" Edward stood in the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "I need to get in there. I've got manual labor all over me." He laughed.

"How long have you been working on that joke?" Heather asked. She slapped him on the chest and kept her hand on him as she walked beside and past.

"How do you think I kept my mind busy while I was fixing that shelf?" His eyes looked over Heather's body and he whistled as she walked by him. "You might be able to convince me to hold off a bit on the shower."

"Might?" Heather let the robe fall off her shoulders. The cool bedroom air left goosebumps on her skin as it tickled by. Her nipples were already hard from the exciting shower, and the cool air only accentuated them further, and they stretched hard atop her boobs.. Heather saw herself in the mirror behind her husband. Something was different about her. Were her boobs a little bigger? Her waist a little smaller? Her complexion, was it more clear? She was unsure what it was, but she looked and felt sexier somehow. The cool bedroom air goosebumbed her skin.

Her fear only added to the chills. Steady yourself, Heather, she thought, you need to be confident. Her mom was correct; Heather had to confess. She could never hold a lie, and maybe telling him would ease some of her guilt.

Edward whistled. "How did I get so lucky?" He wrapped his arms around his wife and pulled her to the bed.

"Well, since you started seducing me when I was sixteen, in a wheelchair, and emotionally distraught, I am not sure luck has anything to do with it." She smiled remembering that moment. Edward helped her navigate her rehab for several months after the wreck. The young nurse carried her more often than necessary. When she asked him why, he told her he liked playing with her ass. He was joking, but her young body had reacted to the brazzen words of the hot nurse man.

He stood from the bed and dropped his towel before climbing back on with her. "Maybe, I am just an opportunist. I saw a damsel in distress, and became a prince."

"I'll accept that," Heather said and kissed him. He pushed himself between her legs without breaking the kiss. The head of his presence, the dick she knew better than all other dicks, pushed against her and searched for her opening. She put a hand on his chest and rolled him over. She took a deep breath. "Can I please blow you, baby? Please?" She spoke too fast, and the words tripped over each other. "I'm sorry, baby," she said, accentuating each syllable. "Can I please suck your cock?"

"I can't say no to that." Edward rolled to his back and put his hands behind his head as she kissed down his body.

Simon would never put his hands behind his head, she thought, he would be directing my movements with his touch. I wonder what Dr. Spencer would do. When she reached his dick, she licked him from the base to the tip. Again. Then again. Then again. "Thank you, baby. I will try to suck your dick good for you. I love you, and I want you to feel good."

"Oh god, Heather. That does feel good," Edward said. Heather wrapped her small hand around Edward's cock and stroked it slowly.

"You taste really good, Edward, maybe it is the manual labor." She took the head into her mouth and sucked it. Sliding her tongue across the songey velvet of his helmet.

"That does it. I am getting a factory job tomorrow." He laughed and put a hand on the back of her head, but she pushed it away.

She pulled her mouth off and continued stroking with her small hand. "You feeling kinky, Edward?" The butterflies frenzied in her stomach. "I know I've never been good at dirty talk, but I want to try again. Would that please you, baby?"

"You don't have to, Heather," he said carefully. "I love you as you are. You don't need to change. But, if you want to..."

She kissed the tip of his penis. "I think I do, baby." She kissed around his helmet while stroking him. "I am sorry I was less willing before." kiss kiss kiss "You know I went to a therapist for help when you starting wanting to explore a little with our sex lives." kiss kiss kiss She shivered. The point of no return approached.

"I didn't want to explore, just talk a little dirty sometimes." He spoke slowly.

"You don't have to worry honey. I am not trapping you." kiss kiss kiss "I am sorry I have been slow to embrace your wishes, sir," Heather said. She knew Edward was scared to offend her, but he grinned a little at her calling him 'sir'.. His confused state may be perfect for what she planned. "I will try to do better. I will try to give you more of what you desire." kiss kiss kiss

"Thank you." He thrust into her face. "I love you, baby."

"Patience, Grasshopper." She raised her head well away from the thrusting dick dick, but continued to stroke him with her tiny little hand. "No thrusts or my story ends. Deal?" Her confession required all of her attention. If she let herself get distracted by her husbands beautiful dick, she'd make a fatal mistake.

"Story? What story?" He twitched a little suppressing a thrust and bit his lip.

"Well, like I said, I went to see that therapist. But he didn't help." kiss kiss kiss "You'd love him. He is a big pervert." Just tell him, she told herself. Shivers and butterflies almost made her nauseous.

"Did you fuck your therapist?" Edward asked with a moan. The tone of his voice revealed he thought this was only play, and he liked it.

"No, what kind of patient would I be if I fucked my therapist first visit?" kiss kiss kiss "He actually refused to treat me."

"Why?" Edward sat up with concern, but Heather eased him back with a hand on his chest.

"Nothing bad." She lowered onto his cock until it was well in her throat. She left it there, suppressing two gags, then rose off panting. "Mmmm, so good, honey." Heather's heart jackhammered in her chest. In her plans this was so easy, just say the words. But now that the moments were approaching, she felt sick with nerves. "He told me that I needed to fuck other men, not just you." She exhaled in a pant. The confession had begun.

"What?" Edward's voice did not contain the level of protest Heather expected. And his dick twitched a little with her words. That was a good sign.

"That is what I said." kiss kiss kiss "He told me to return when I was ready to start my new life as his..." kiss kiss kiss

"His what?" Edward's voice cracked with desire.

"He said that I should return when" kiss kiss kiss Heather hands shook while gripping the base of his cock. She could feel her fear in her fingers. Now or never. "When I am ready to be his slut."

"Oh God," Edward moaned, "What did you do?" the head of his cock darkened to a deep purple. The veins up his shaft flexed with his excitement.

She smiled in relief that he wasn't angry. Her blood warmed her shivers. "I left, of course. No way was I ready to be his slut." kiss kiss kiss "Not then anyway. But I think I will call him tomorrow. Will that be ok?" the words fell out of her. She did not mean to reveal so much so soon. Heather studied her husband's reaction. He stayed quiet, but his breath was deep. His face was wrinkled in concentration. "Does that excite you? Are you trying not to cum? Do you want me to be another man's slut, dear?"

"No," Edward forced. "No, of course not." His words were flat and empty.

"Oh dear." kiss kiss kiss "Then, I may have made a mistake." Heather spoke slow. Edward was taking this all much better than she would, but she knew timing was everything. Her mouth dried knowing what she must say next. "What if I fucked someone else?" kiss kiss kiss "Not, Dr. Spencer."

"Did you?" He asked. Heather held her little hand at the base of his shaft. His cock was swollen and stretched more than she'd ever seen it.

"That thought excites you, doesn't it?" Heather asked. She laughed. "I am glad you like it, sweetie." Heather bit her lip. The moment of the confession was here. Her pussy leaked onto the sheets. "God, this makes me so hot. My pussy is on fire." kiss kiss kiss "I did, though, I did fuck someone. His name is Simon, he was fucking me tonight while you waited for me with mom." A tiny orgasm ripple through Heather. "Baby, I am so relieved that you're not angry that I just had an orgasm. Can you believe that?" She took him in her mouth and enjoyed his dick for a moment. "Mmm, I so love your dick, baby."

Edward panted hard and squeezed his eyes shut.

Heather giggled. Kiss kiss kiss Words fell from her lips involuntarily. "Isn't that funny, Edward. While you listened to my mom complain about a broken shelf, another man was balls deep inside me." She froze. Fuck! That was too much.

"Oh, God." Edward actually shivered under the effect of Heather's words. "Did you enjoy it."

Heather kissed Edward's thigh while holding his dick tightly with her tiny fingers. Edward was being so complacent. There may never be another chance as good as this one to spill all of her beans. "God, yes! It was even better than the first time he fucked me yesterday." kiss kiss kiss Precum oozed from Edward. Heather took her dainty hand off of him and licked the precum. "That was delicious, sweetheart, thank you, but I can tell you are getting close. Don't cum, yet, there is a little more you should hear. Are you ok?"

"Yes, keep talking. I won't cum until you want me to, I promise." Edward's breath was slow and deliberate.

"Ok, well the first time Simon fucked me, I don't evne know how it happened. He had given me a ride on his motorcycle... mmm... Baby, riding a motorcycle really turned me on. Those vibrations. I came a little on his seat. I stopped wearing panties for you, remember? Well I came so much on that bike, my pussy leaked all over his back. There was a huge wet spot on his shirt. I was so embarrassed." She giggled again. He bit his lip so hard with increasingly labored breath. "It seemed rude to not at least suck his dick for him, you know?"

"Yes, honey," Edward said. He had to break concentration to speak. A new drop of precum pulsed out. "So rude."

"Oh thank you, husband." She eagerly licked. "So good." She put his head on her tongue and sucked. "Mmm, I am glad you agree, sir. So anyway, I only meant to suck him, but, Edward, oh my God, you should see his dick." She held her finger at the tip of Edward's dick and moved it out two inches. "He is longer than you, and it is so beautiful." She kissed up his shaft and licked the head. She loved Edward, and she wanted him to enjoy this. She kept her voice sweet and gave him her best little girl pout. "Yours dick is fine, really, but his is just amazing. When I saw it I knew I had to have it inside me. I wanted that sexy man to take that beautiful dick and spit his cum deep inside me." She laced her fingers tightly around the base of his shaft. "So that is what he did yesterday." She gave him one strong stroke and kissed his tip when it was surrounded by foreskin. "Then again today about an hour ago."

"God, Heather, that feels so good. I love you." Edward shifted his weight on the bed, trying to get his dick on Heather's lips.

"I love you, too, honey. Now lay still if you want me to finish my story." Heather cupped and massaged his balls. A strange confidence replace all the fear and anxiety. "You have really nice balls, husband. I don't know if I ever told you that." She kissed his scrotum. "Not as nice as Simon's, of course, but they are fine."

"God, Heather, you're killing me." He shifted a little then settled. "Please suck me."

"No way, silly man" Heather laughed. "I can't finish the story with your dick in my mouth."

"Ride me while you talk." Heather could tell Edward was getting desperate. The head of his cock was dark and menacing. It pulsed with every beat of his heart.

Heather ignored Edward's request. "Oh, baby, I can tell how much this excites you. I am so glad." She wrapped both hands around his base again. His cock twitched in the cool air. "Anyway, I was late today because I was getting fucked by an incredible man. But I still love you, Edward. That is why I took a shower." She kept her voice innocent. "I wasn't going to, but I think mom smelled my pussy."

"Heather!" Edward's voice was filled with shock. Heather thought she might have went too far, but Edward's head was back in utter pleasure. She watched as a new wave of precum leaked from his dick.

"Yay! More for me." She sucked it off. "Mmm, that tastes so good, baby. Thank you." She stroked up from his base and a little more precum escaped. She licked it off. "Your little fella is a regular fountain for me today."

"I think.. he.. likes your... story" Edward twisted his face in determination to not release. "I want to cum inside you, Heather."

"Oh, dear husband, I am not done with the story." She kissed the hole on the head of his dick. "So while I was in the shower, I got horny. I've been getting horny a lot lately, have you noticed." She slapped his dick with jest. "Oh, I'm silly. Of course you haven't noticed. Simon took care of it for me" She held Edward's dick against her cheek. "Your dick is so hot, husband. It may even be hotter than Simon's. It is almost burning my face. Mmmm. It smells divine. I am going to close my eyes a moment and pretend it is Simon's dick, ok?" Heather closed her eyes. She did not think about Simon; she just drove Edward crazy. She relished in his squirms and desperation. She opened her mouth to tell him about Roger watching Simon fuck her so well, but changed her mind. She was confessing, but Edward still had a little doubt about the truth of her confession. She wanted him wonder if it was just pillow talk, and she definitely did not want him to ask Roger about it.

"Please, Heather." Edward moaned.

"So, after mom smelled my pussy, I knew I needed a shower," Heather said.

"I think... I think I... I smelled you, too," Simon breathed.

"You did?" A ball of nerves revived in Heather's gut. She stared up past Edward's cock to his face looking for any anger. She spoke her next sentence slowly, watching for reaction. "I guess I didn't need a shower, then. If you smelled it, you knew. He fucked me so good, sweetie, and left..." kiss kiss kiss "left his delicious cum all inside my sluttly little pussy."

"Please, Heather, please," Edward whined.

"Are you begging me?" kiss kiss kiss "Oh, baby, I am so sorry, but you need to wait. I'm getting to an important part." She tightened her grip at the base of his dick. "Will you be able to control yourself, or should I stop?"

"No!" Edward was frantic. "Please, please finish."

"Ok, baby, whatever you want. Anyway, I masturbated in the shower. I use to always call you the kinky one, dear, but I must have some kink, too. I have always been a faithful loving wife to you Edward, and I will never stop loving you, but I've discovered I'm a slut." kiss kiss kiss Heather watched for a reaction, but, other than a sharp intake of breath, Edward did nothing. "You should have seen me. I kept calling myself a slut while I played with my pussy. It felt so good, baby. So good. It was not as good as Simon, but at least as good as when you and I have really good sex. So you can imagine how great it felt." The last sentence tested Edward.

"Please, Heather, please. I need to cum." Tears fell from Edward's closed eyes.

Heather continued like she had not heard him. "I love you, baby, and I want to be your slut."

"Oh, God." The precum that bubbled up from his shaft was almost clear. Heather immediately sucked it off of him.

"That is so good, thank you, but you need to stop that or we will never finish." kiss kiss kiss "I want to be your slut, husband, but my body won't let me. I tried, but, if I called myself your slut, it really turns me off."

"Are you... Are you Simon's?" Edward asked "Are you his slut?"

Heather laughed and slapped Edward's belly then wrapped her tiny hands around him. "Funny! That is the same thing I thought, but, when I called myself his slut, that turned me off, too. I was so desperate for an orgasm while I touched myself. Not as desperate as you are now, but close. I don't know why or how, baby, but I am Dr. Spencer's slut." When she said those words her pussy caught fire. "Mmmm, just saying that makes my pussy happy."

"You fucked him, too?"

"Not yet, but I will if he wants. He told me not to return until I am ready to be his slut." Heather put her lips around his helmet and sucked until she tasted more precum. "That really offended me, then, but now... mmmm. I will call his office tomorrow and make an appointment. Promise me you won't interfere or ask any questions ok? I am going to be so nervous, baby."

"I promise. Oh, God, I promise." Edward arched his back pushing his dick toward Heather's face. She opened her mouth and took him in her throat. Edward's cock stretched her throat and she moaned against it. Edward put a hand on either side of her head and fucked her face hard. "I promise, baby. I promise. You deserve... Oh, God... you deserve... you deserve a good fucking from Dr. Spencer. Oh, God."

Rope after rope of cum erupted from Edward's dick. The scalding hot semen hit and slid down Heather's throat. "Mmm, so good," Heather said with Edward's dick still in her mouth. When Heather thought he had finished, a new load came. It was more than she remembered Edward ever cumming before.

When the delicious cumming ceased, she sucked once more to be sure. Then she stood and pulled clothes from her closet. Edward lay motionless with an arm over his eyes. His still erect cock stretched from his body shaking. "I am going to get dressed now and go down to talk to mom." She pulled shorts up her legs, over her ass, and buttoned them. "Look at me, please, Edward."

He lowered his arm and raised his head to see her. The remnants of tears matted his eyelashes. "What?" His voice was soft.

"Edward, that was our pillow talk. I don't ever want to talk about any of that stuff when we are not intimate, baby. Understand?" She couldn't believe this was working.

"Is it true?" Edward sked.

"You will have to ask that next time we fuck. Understand, sir?" Heather crossed her fingers behind her back. Please let this work.

"Understand." Edward fell back on his pillow.

Heather put on her shirt and went downstairs without another word. "Mom?" she called out.

"Yes, dear?" Margaret was in the kitchen tidying.

"I told him, Mom." Heather hugged her mother in a tight embrace. "Thank you for making me. I confessed it all."

12