Heather Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you want, dearest. Tell me what your body desires."

"Goddddd, pleasssseeeeee," she cried.

"Please what, Heather? Tell me what you want," he replied.

"Pleeeaaassseeeee make me cummmmmmmm. I neeeed to cum. Take me. Make me yours. Fuck meeeeee. Ohhhhhhhh God.... I have never felt so alive!" Heather screamed.

With that, the stranger dove right into her sweet pussy and began eating and licking her in earnest. His tongue flicked her clit up and down, pushed at it, circled it, and he sucked it in between his lips, ever so gently milking it. Heather shook violently as wave after wave of her climax spasmed throughout her body. The stranger then plunged his rock hard cock deep into her gushing pussy, ramming her hard, fucking her fast and furiously. Heather accepted him easily, wishing her legs weren't tethered so she could wrap them around his waist and thrust back properly. Deeper and deeper he drove, harder and faster; until he could no longer hold back his own passion. Finally he released a torrent of hot cum deep into her womb.

The couple lay spent and exhausted on the bed, the stranger cradling her in his arms. After a while of drifting between euphoria and the deep sense of satisfaction of an extremely intense coupling, Heather began to stir. "Excuse me," she said.

"Yes?" the stranger asked.

"I need to know," Heather replied simply.

"Know what, darling?"

"I need to know why. Why you chose me. Why you did this to me. I want to see your face. I want to know who you are."

Several awkward moments passed before the stranger responded.

"Okay Heather. You may have your wish. But first I want you to answer a question for me, and then I will tell you what you want to know."

"What is the question," Heather asked.

"Tell me truthfully Heather, how do you feel? Honestly, deep inside you, how do you feel?"

Heather was silent for a while then started to speak. "I have never felt so alive, so cherished, and so beautiful in my entire life. I feel as if I could do anything. I feel almost giddy with life. I feel like I can finally love myself for who I am."

"Tell me then, Heather; tell me that you love yourself. Tell me that you know you're an immensely sensual, loving, and beautiful person, deserving of all the good things in life that you deserve."

"Yes, yes, I believe. I know I am worthy of happiness. I do love myself. I know that I am better than what some people might have me believe, and I know that the only opinion that matters is mine, because if I can't be happy with myself, how can I expect anyone else to be? Does that make any sense?" Heather asked.

"Absolutely, my precious Heather. Now I will answer your questions."

The stranger paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts. He drew her closer and whispered to her, "I chose you because I have known you for quite a while now. I've loved you from the first time I saw you, and I love you even more now."

"But if you know me, then you know I'm married..." Heather interrupted.

"Shhhhh, let me finish before you speak," he whispered. "I admit, I did this for purely selfish reasons, and yet a more noble motive, so to speak, drove me to these measures. I knew what you were capable of becoming and doing with your life, even if you couldn't see that for yourself. I felt I had to open your eyes to the remarkable creature that you are. You're smart, you're talented, you're so beautiful, and even more important than all of that, you're gifted with a sense of love and generosity, a truly innocent heart. You don't realize how very special you are. I'm sorry I had to frighten you that way, but when I saw you opening up that little bit on the floor Saturday night, when I saw you pleasuring yourself, and when I saw you finally release yourself and be true to the real woman, I knew I had to do this for you. I had to somehow get you home and all to myself, without the distractions of work. I was hoping you'd be just unnerved enough to have your boss take pity on you and send you home for the day. I was ecstatic when I saw you leaving the office a little early today. I knew my chance had come to help you. When I remove your bindings and blindfold, I know you will understand."

Heather remained very still, not knowing what to do or say. She felt her hands and feet being released, yet she did not reach for the blindfold. She waited for him to reveal himself. A pregnant pause passed when she finally felt the knot being untied. As her eyes readjusted to the light, she looked over directly into the loving eyes of her husband, Phil. Shock rattled her entire body as it dawned on her who was her captor/rescuer. Suddenly, the questions came pouring out in a landslide.

Evidently Phil had been discharged from his tour early and had wanted keep it a surprise from Heather. When he arrived at their home, he found he could not locate his keys and the doorbell was either not functioning or not heard by Heather. He made his way around to the back yard, hoping to get her attention and let him in, but when he looked through the living room window, he saw a sight so beautiful that he dared not disturb it, lest he shatter her fragile body image. He got so excited by the erotic intimacy of her on the floor, moving her hands all over her body and pleasuring herself that he started to masturbate himself. Then when she started to pleasure herself even more deeply with her dildo, a plan started to formulate in his mind on how he could open up and free his bride at last. He grabbed his Polaroid camera and quickly snapped some pictures, and moved back into the shadows of the night, trying to think of a way to perfect his plan. He rented a room for the night, and early the next morning went to the Cyber Cafe, scanned the pictures, and emailed them to her office computer. After that, the rest of the plan fell into place on its own.

After lying in bed for another few hours, touching, kissing, talking, and making love some more, Heather and Phil decided it was time to begin their new lives together. Heather was freed from the bondage of self-doubt and timidity at last, and blossomed into the magnificent butterfly that Phil knew existed all the time.

12