Heather Rules Ch. 02

Story Info
Second night of living the stories leads to more fun.
6.7k words
4.47
109.8k
36
1

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

Ah Monday morning, the best day of the week. Yeah right. Use the toilet then into the shower, shave, dry hair, brush teeth and get dressed. Out the door to start the new day and week. Passing the coffee shop, I thought it would be a good idea to take Heather a cup to help her start her day.

Returning to the room with a cup of wake up juice for Heather, I found her standing naked in the open balcony door. There was the vision of an angel, my angel, backlit by the sun light coming from the doorway. Heather then said, "You should grab the digital camera and take pictures while you have the chance."

One of the things I lost when Heather had caught me involved in internet porn had been my collection of Polaroids and digital pictures of Heather in all stages of undress. Our pictures were of course tame compared to those on the internet but this had been one of the few somewhat deviant behaviors we had engaged in.

Putting the coffee on the table, I grab the camera and started shooting. Heather cooperated completely. I took nude picture after nude picture; Heather standing straight and legs together, Heather was standing straight and legs apart, Heather standing hands above head, Heather holding her breasts high and together.

Heather moved through the open doorway and onto the balcony and against the railing in full view of all who could see our balcony! Then bending over grabbing the railing I had the perfect shots of Heather's butt and rear view of her vagina. To my surprise Heather then eased herself down to a sitting position, spread her legs wide and opened herself up with her fingers giving me a view of her entire slit inside and out.

"Don't forget to get plenty of close-ups," Heather said.

Never but never have I been allowed to see or photograph Heather so intimately!

Getting up, Heather said, "I think it's time for you to go."

She escorted me to the door and walked through it into the hallway with me. Propping the door open with her foot, she gave me a goodbye kiss and then struck a pose for me to take more pictures of her against the outside door of our room.

Taking the camera from my hand, we had one last passionate kiss before she moved back inside; pulling her bare leg through the opening in a slow, sensual fashion. Then I was off sporting a solid erection for a fun filled day of learning.

Well, at least the morning had not been boring. Class was great and we made tremendous progress toward the oncoming conversion. The teacher was a young Southern California coed type whose top barely held in her breasts. The view would have been great and normally I would have been a lot more interested if I hadn't been thinking about the wife sharing stories I could remember and Heather rules.

How far was Heather going to go? Would she actually sleep with another man? Men? The visuals of Heather acting out the stories flashed in my imagination. Heather with another man on top of her; kissing her, his penis moving in and out of her vagina and around her more men waiting their turn at my beautiful wife. How will I feel if any of this comes true?

Finally, the day is over and I can get back to Heather.

Opening the door, I found the room empty. Heather had laid out a suit and tie for me to wear. She had also left a note stating: Change into these clothes Lover don't wear underwear and meet me in the bar. Remember Heather rules!

Dressing as instructed, I left the room and made my through the lobby to the bar. I was afraid everyone was looking at me and that my privates were on display as I walked.

Back in Chicago we would have never been seen in a bar but in California, Heather rules.

Heather was sitting at the bar with a glass of clear liquid in her hand. I didn't know what she was drinking; we have never had mixed drinks. Sitting next to her, dressed in a suit, was one of the out of town on business types. They were obviously making small talk; so I sat at a table rather than interrupt them.

Heather was dressed in a white strapless evening dress that barely covered her breasts, which were you guessed it braless, and matching white panty hose. Her make-up was very heavy and was immaculate. Her lipstick was the rich deep red color she wore when she left Chicago. Everything about her look said "I'm available."

As they talked it was obvious Heather was being quite the tease, touching her hair, touching his arm, looking down, blushing then touching and rubbing her hand on his thigh. Every so often she would have to reach and pull her top up a little to keep it from falling off, drawing his eyes down to her cleavage.

He, too, was putting on the moves, touching and rubbing her arms and face. Putting his arm over her shoulder and then letting his hand roam across her bare back.

I was at once horror struck, jealous, proud, turned on, fascinated. My penis was fully erect as I struggled both to not touch it and to keep it safely hidden.

Finally, the stranger said something to which Heather shook her head no and the stranger left moving onto another target further down the bar.

I then took the stool vacated by the stranger and gave my wife a passionate kiss.

She placed her hand on my crotch and said, "Someone has been enjoying the show!"

I tried to speak but my mouth was so dry; nothing would come out.

Heather said, "Here have a drink."

I must have given her a funny look, "Its only water silly." She added.

"That was definitely a sight I never thought I'd see. You teasing another man and letting him touch you like that." I stated.

"Oh that, that was almost nothing compared to the others" Heather began. "He was the fourth man in 20 minutes to hit on me. The first one almost got his hand up to my crouch before I could stop him. Besides isn't that what you want, we want, me with another man or men, doing the things you read about in those stories?

How many nights did you sit at the computer imaging other men doing to me the things that are in those stories? Or you are doing those things with other women. If you weren't thinking about that you would have come to me when you entered the bar; instead you sat at a table watching and getting hard."

"I just don't know how I feel Heather. Seeing you just now dressed as you are; talking to another man; another man touching you..." I said as I began to run my hand up the inside of Heather's thigh.... Stockings! Garter Belt! This is great! "Yes, Heather, it fills me with lust, pride and excitement but also jealousy and fear. I just don't know how to react. So, what did the men do and say?"

Heather started, "Well they all wanted me to go up to their room for 'a date'; some of them offered me money; the last guy offered me $200. I told them all no, that I already had a 'date' for this evening."

I have to admit the thought of my Heather acting as a prostitute, a call girl, out for hire caused the bulge in my pants to grow.

Heather then said, "Wake up big boy and hand me $500, I have to go shopping tomorrow."

I reached for my wallet and hand Heather five $100 bills.

She counted out the bills and stuffed them inside the top of her dress. I guess just like a real working girl.

"Let's go eat, I'm starving" added Heather. As I followed her out of the bar to the hotel restaurant her butt cheeks giggling enticingly.

"So how was your day?" Heather inquired.

"Alright," I started, "this is going to go easier than last time....." I continued about all of the facets about the day until after our meals came. "I really liked taking the pictures of you the most though."

"Oh yeah," she said "I almost forgot. Here take my picture." As she pulled the digital camera from her purse and handed it to me. "Be quick."

I turned on the camera and looked at the screen as she sat smiling. Snap, a picture of her smiling. Snap, a picture of her leaning back in her chair legs together. Snap, a picture of her with her legs apart. Then as we sat in the restaurant she pulled her top down exposing her breasts and nipples and snap, a picture of her topless. Snap, a picture of a hand bra. Snap, a picture of her topless with her arms over her head, breasts stretched tight, snap a picture as she put her top back on. Snap, a topless picture before she had her top back in place. Finally, a picture with her top back in its normal place.

"My turn," said Heather.

Snap, a picture of me sitting in my chair. Snap a close up of my full erection sticking out of my pants. Snap, a close up of my rock hard penis. Reaching out Heather took hold of my penis and snap, snap, snap, pictures as she rubbed my shaft up and down. Then I pulled my zipper back up.

"Wow, this is fun" said Heather.

Me, I'm still speechless over what has been happening.

Interesting, no one in the restaurant seemed to have noticed. The first pictures must have satisfied their curiosity. We were just another couple out on the town, taking pictures of each other.

As we ate Heather started telling me about her day. "After you left, I was very turned on so I went to the bed and pulled off all of the covers leaving only the sheet. Then I laid down and spread my legs as wide as I could and started rubbing myself. I was already very wet. I rubbed up and down, up and down, and then I put a finger in myself, then two then three. I pushed my fingers in to my vagina harder and harder."

"Now I know why they call it a 'pussy' in the stories because it likes to be rubbed. "She said with an embarrassed laugh. "I can't believe I used pussy and not vagina. I like using the word pussy. That's what I'll call it from now on! My pussy. I was fucking my pussy with my hand! Fucking. Fucking. Fucking. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and the 'fourth of July fireworks' went off all through my body. I just kept cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming. I just said fucking and cumming too."

Heather's eyes were wide and the tone of her voices was very excited.

"Oh, by the way I videoed it just for you. Next, I went out on the balcony and sat naked in the chair taking in the view while I slowly fingered myself," said Heather.

"I can't wait to see that video," I said hoarsely.

I was having a hard (double meaning) time coming to grips with this new Heather. I liked seeing Heather so wild and free; I loved seeing her braless breasts, tits, dance as she walked. I liked seeing her nipples sticking out from her top and I liked seeing her topless out in the open air. My heart was pounding and my head spinning.

I'm just not sure I like other men seeing her; other men offering her money to do with them what until now I had only done but then at the same time it also fills me with excitement and pride. And where was all of this new freedom taking us? Would she, could she do any or all of the things in the stories. Once again my emotions churned inside me at the prospect of having the visions of Heather acting out come true. What would Heather rules mean to us when we go home?

"Anyway," Heather continued telling me about her day, "I got cleaned up a little and headed for a health club I found while researching San Diego on the internet. The club reciprocates with the one we belong to back home. You know the one we never use.

I just thought since my days would free I would start exercising to lose this extra weight. I put on a tank top; no bra just like you requested panties, shorts and shoes and headed to the gym. I know it may seem weird; dressing like that or this scares me to death, it goes against everything I have ever been taught is right but it also excites me and turns me on. My heart pounds and my head spins, and I am wet all of the time.

I also signed up for a personal trainer, a male personal trainer. Brian is his name and he can really put me through a workout. Brian is fairly well built not overly muscular but just enough and terribly cute. He worked me hard, pushing me to train harder than I have ever worked in my life. Then there was his touch. I felt strange having another man touching me on my legs, inside my thighs almost to my crouch, sometimes brushing across my cloth covered pussy, pushing on my ass..."

"You're starting to sound like those stories" I interrupted.

"Yes I am." She continued. "And why not this is about living out those stories isn't it?

Brian also stroked my back and grabbed my ass to get me in the proper positions as we worked our way around the various stations. Twice he touched the sides of my braless tits and once he got both of his hands full of my tank top covered tits as he was positioning me. I know he had a good feel of my erect nipples. After that I had a naked massage."

"Oh, let me guess, a tall, well built Swedish hunk named Sven." I interjected.

"No, a short, dumpy middle aged woman named Emma. But you do make a good point." She said with a laugh.

Heather continued her tale, "Then I noticed a place in the back with a number of polished brass poles running from the floor to the ceiling. I asked the attendant what that was and she said that was an area for those that wanted to work out like exotic dancers. She said I could sign up for one of the afternoon sessions if I liked. So I did.

Since my session was at 2:00 I went to the room and showered and changed into a dry work out outfit and headed for lunch by the pool. As I was eating my lunch, a good looking guy around 40 came up and introduced himself as Tom and asked if he could join me because he just couldn't stand to eat alone.

I almost choked because that was also the name of the other man in the story I told you about. Anyway, I said 'yes, please' and he sat down across from me and we started chatting. He was totally charming and stared into my eyes as we talked about generally nothing. That is until, he reached over with his napkin to wipe some mayonnaise from my chin but then he kept moving his face closer and closer and just before our lips met, I moved away saying I have to go. Tom quickly apologized that he couldn't resist; could he see me tomorrow? I said 'maybe' as I walked to the gym.

Once there I made my way to the room with the poles and picked one. With that the instructor, Brittney, came into the room and said, "Okay for you new ladies we are about to introduce you to the reality of pole dancing and get rid of the myth. I am going to work you hard and when you think you can't do anymore you will do some more."

With that said she started demonstrating moves on the bar one by one she watched us carefully making sure we did the work correctly. Brittney stretched me more and made me do the splits and other maneuvers I did not think my body could do. Brittney scared me to death when she had me hang upside down from my pole. When the hour was finally over I felt like a wet noodle.

Brittney came up to me and started asking, "So you're from Chicago right? Bet you're here with your husband, too. And I bet you've been reading those wife sharing stories on the internet, too.

I suddenly felt very exposed and said, 'how do you know?'

"Don't get upset, girl friend," Brittney answered, "I work teaching women how to use a stripper pole. A couple of times a week I will get one of you pure, Midwestern housewives who, after catching her husband looking at and reading porn on the internet, has been doing a lot of reading of shared wife stories herself. Am I right so far?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Now you're in California and far away from anyone who knows you and your husband has asked you to not wear underwear and dress in revealing outfits. You've rented a convertible and you drove around yesterday with more than one top down, too. And while you're here and you're thinking maybe I can live out some of those stories for real, Right?"

"Almost," I replied cautiously. He only asked me not to wear a bra."

Brittney then continued, "Girl you have got to lighten up, I'm only going to try to help you both live out your fantasies. You see I can make 'special' arrangements for you. I can arrange anything for you, anything you want. There's money to made in this, I get paid a bounty by 'people' for all of the women I can deliver for these arrangements and they especially like you pure Midwestern housewife types"

"Like what?" I asked.

"For you," Brittney continued, "I think you could start with the amateur contest Thursday night at a strip club I know. Your division, the thirty and over division, is at 8:00 so you won't be up too much past your bedtime. It's all nude and lewd but you can strip as much or as little as you want and you'd have a shot at 1st place. You can do it with or without a pole, too.

You'll have to work really hard over the next three days and we'll have to work you up a routine. What do you think? I need and answer quickly because I still have to talk to Carol, too"

Hesitantly, I said 'yes.' Can you believe it, Larry, I actually said 'yes' to stripping in a room full of men, stripping in a contest? Me, Heather Marie Duncan Jones, dancing naked on stage in front of strange men."

"I don't know, Heather, I'm not...." I tried to talk but Heather interrupted.

"You don't have a say in anything, dear, you really don't get to approve or disapprove because?"

"Heather rules?" I replied.

"Yes, Heather rules." Heather added and continued. "Anyway I have to pay Brittney the $500 you gave me and from that she will provide me costumes to strip out of, special lessons and pay the entry fee. I also have to split any winnings with Brittney and the any tips I have to share with the girls who work in the club.

Brittney also said she can make any other 'arrangements' I wanted while we are here.

And that Carol in my class, she and her husband are here from Milwaukee and she going to do it too."

Let's face it gang I was hard, I wanted Heather right then. I ran my hand up between Heather's legs which she parted, up her high nylon encased thigh till bare skin. Stockings? Not panty hose! A strap? A garter belt! Then wetness, no panties! Heather was just grinning at me.

I started finger fucking her with first one then two fingers. I loved the extraordinary wetness and the heat coming from her pussy. Suddenly, Heather's hand pulled mine away.

"Stop!" Heather said, "Later."

We finished our meal as I stared lustfully at my bride of ten years. The butterflies and second thoughts were fading; replaced with only pure animal lust and excitement. Suddenly I wanted more, to do more and to see more.

It was around 8PM when we left; arm in arm from the restaurant. Heather heard loud music coming from the dance club across the street. "Let's go," she said.

We settled into one of the high bar tables with tall chairs that required us to climb in and out of. I watched with renewed excitement as Heather lifted herself into her chair, almost exposing her pussy but showing off a lot of her thigh including her garter straps and stocking tops. I wanted to take a peek under the table to see how far I could see up her dress.

The waitress came over and asked for our drink order. Heather ordered a wine cooler, she was really getting into this stuff, and I had a coke since I was "driving."

Heather still seated in her chair was soon moving to the beat of the music. Heather downed her wine cooler almost as soon as it arrived and then grabbed my hand and said, "Let's dance" as she led me onto the dance floor.

Heather is actually a fairly good dancer and the wine cooler had help to loosen her up. She was now dancing with no inhibitions; allowing her unencumbered tits to move freely and allowing her dress to float freely and expose her stocking tops and an occasional view of her bare ass. She was no longer a housewife with 2 kids but a wild women looking only to have fun in the moment.

I on the other hand am not a good dancer and I was further handicapped by the raging hard on in my pants.

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers
12