Heather Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

Finally a slow dance came and I was able to take my love in my arms and enjoy holding this lovely creature against my body. She was mine and mine only for these few minutes and I was afraid, no I knew this could very well be the last time I would be able to feel this way.

We stared deep into each others' eyes and kissed tenderly as the music played. I allowed my hands to roam freely along her back and extend down to caress her ass and squeeze her cheeks. My hard on was pressed firmly into her stomach; I was afraid I would shoot my load at any moment. All too soon the music ended and Heather whispered, "I need you now."

Taking my hand she led me to the restrooms. Once there she had me to go into the men's room and make sure the coast was clear before she entered. Once inside she jumped into my arms and kissed me snaking her tongue into my mouth and fucking my mouth with it.

"This is so hot!" Heather exclaimed. As we entered a stall.

My pants were unzipped and down in short order and I was quickly seated on the porcelain throne with my dick sticking straight up in the air awaiting the slippery confines of my true loves canal. Not having panties Heather was able to quickly straddle my legs and impale herself on me in one swift thrust that almost took my breath away.

She pulled the top of her dress down and exposed her breasts to my lustful gaze and to allow me to squeeze, suck and kiss. She began to move hard and fast up and down on my cock milking it with her cunt muscles like I had never felt before. I was being fucked; nothing less.

There was nothing for me to do but to enjoy Heather fucking me. Up and down up and down harder and harder, sweating, panting nothing but blinding pleasure and lust until I could not hold out any longer and I shot spurt after spurt of seedless cum into my beautiful Heather.

Heather sensed me shooting off into her and she too went off; her pussy muscles clinching my cock in rhythm to her own orgasmic high. Then before I could get soft, Heather started bucking again. Up and down in and out our mixed love juices now flowing out of her down my cock over my balls to the water below. I DID NOT GET SOFT! I always go soft but I did not go soft. Thrusting. Thrusting. Thrusting. Heather continued to impale herself until once again I felt that familiar feeling at the base of my balls and I shot another load into her pussy.

As I sat there breathless and panting with my pants down, Heather stood up opened the stall door and with her boobs still exposed began to put herself together again. I stood up and redressed myself pulling my pants on over my now fully deflated penis.

Having put herself back into a reasonable order, Heather came into the stall I was still standing in and took some toilet paper and cleaned herself between her legs as best she could.

"That'll have to do." She said as she flattened her dress back down and reached up to give me a kiss. "Let's go have some more fun!" She said as she led me from the men's room to the curious stares of a guy we passed on his way in.

We found another high table and ordered another round of wine cooler for her and coke for me.

Almost as soon as Heather had finished her drink, a fortyish looking guy asked her to dance. She looked at me and said, "Later."

Out on the dance floor, Heather continued to dance with her new found freedom. Her inhibitions seemed to only be limited to those physical laws imposed. I watched her dance with her first new partner since me with some anxiety but also with pride from being married to such a beautiful creature. She was his for now but she would always be mine.

Now the old guy was gone, replace by a younger model. Then he was gone replace by and even younger stud. The wolves were circling waiting for the chance to pounce on the prey; wondering who would be first.

I ordered another wine cooler for her because I knew she would be thirsty after her exertions on the dance floor. As a slow song started, a very red and flushed looking Heather climbed back into her chair giving everyone a good look of her leg past her stocking tops and probably some of her hairless pussy.

She took a gulp of her wine cooler and said, "So Mr. sharing the wife how do you feel about your wifey dancing with all of those pussy hounds? Personally, I'm having fun."

"I can tell." I replied. "And that's what I like most is that you are having fun and knowing that when all is done you will return to only me and be mine always."

"Ah, that's so sweet." Replied Heather.

"I have to go; I have an early day tomorrow. Are you coming with me?" I asked.

Heather looked around and said, "No, I want to stay a while longer and who knows maybe one of these fine looking young gentlemen might get lucky!"

I got out of my chair not sure if I was ready for the consequences of leaving Heather alone and started to hand Heather some money to pay for her drinks but she turned it down saying, "I don't think I'll have any problem getting a guy to buy this girl a drink. Be ready when I get home."

I kissed her and said, "I love you. Be good, but if can't be good be careful. Heather rules."

Heather smiled and winked at me as I turned to go.

When I got back to the room I undressed and cleaned up for sleep. But let's face it; there was no way I could sleep for thinking about Heather across the street. My lamb playing with ravenous wolves.

I picked up the video camera and rewound the tape and hit play. I sat on the bed watching Heather play with her pussy for the first time. I only stroked myself about ten times before I shot my load over my hand. Then as I continued to watch Heather finger herself, building to even higher excitement and I started to get hard again.

Heather had learned to use the camera's remote control and also to see the view finder in the mirror. Somehow even while building to her climax she was able to zoom in and out giving me a close up view of her engorged pussy lips and clit. Harder and harder she rubbed. Deeper and deeper she plunged her fingers.

I could see the juice leaking from her pussy, I could almost taste and smell that most intoxicating of feminine aromas. She continued to build and build until she could be heard on the tape groaning in release and I was able to see her ejaculate a new fluid from her hole in waves that ran down to her ass crack.

I had managed to not touch myself as I watched with nothing but pure lust. God I wish she were with me right now.

I got up with my hard on wagging as I walked. Inserted a new tape in the camcorder and put it back in position to capture the action on the bed. In my lust filled daze, I turned out the lights and going out on the balcony sat with a very uncomfortable stiff dick pointed to the stars above.

As some point I must have laid down on the bed because the next thing I knew Heather came into the room looking somewhat the worse for wear. It was 1AM. Heather had been at the dance club by herself for three hours.

"Oh good you have it ready," Heather said referring to the camera as she turned it on.

She quickly came up beside the bed shedding her dress as she walked, got on the bed still wearing her garter and stockings, straddled my head and started lowering herself to my waiting mouth and said, "I've got something good for ya."

I couldn't wait for that wonder flood to which I have become addicted. I sucked heartily as her pussy lips made contact with my mouth then...

"It's only you, silly." Heather said having seen the surprised look in my eyes. "This time!"

Then she began rubbing in earnest. She rode my face hard. Back and forth from clit to asshole and back, again and again. She would stop sometimes for me to suck on her clit, other times to tongue her pussy and then she stop with her asshole at my mouth. I knew what she wanted and timidly at first I stuck my tongue out to touch her puckered opening, then I was rimming then I was pushing my tongue into this new orifice. Heather resumed her hard ride of my face. I was there only to pleasure her.

As for me as was in heaven. I was able to savor the sweet elixir pouring from the mouth of the opening that had given me so much pleasure the past ten years. Sucking on her clit and finally stimulating her last unexplored opening with my oral ministrations.

Then the movements changed, Heather was reaching the final stretch as she headed to her orgasm. And then, tensing, the sensation of every nerving ending in her body exploding in pleasure over and over.

I was rewarded again with the different tasting fluid spurting from Heather's fountain. God, I love this stuff.

Without missing a beat, Heather moved down my body, grabbed my dick and positioning it at her opening stabbed herself with it. And then riding me again for the second third time tonight she moved up and down on my staff.

Heather suddenly stopped and got off of me.

"Get up, "she commanded.

I did as ordered. Heather grabbed me by the cock with one hand and grabbed the camcorder with the other. Using my cock as a leach, she led me to the balcony. Once there she put the camcorder on the ground with the lens pointing up, and then bending at the waist she grabbed the balcony railing and spread her legs wide, she said, "fuck me doggy style."

This was new ground for us. She had never let me do it this way before because "only whores and sluts do it this way."

I moved in behind her and positioned myself at her hole and then thrust my cock into her cunt in one swift hard thrust. Then I realized why the camcorder was positioned that way, she wanted to catch the action from below of me fucking her pussy.

I began to fuck her as hard as I could. Pushing in hard and then pulling almost all of the way out, her pussy was making sucking sounds as I did. In and out of her I went; our bodies making slapping sounds as I bottomed out, my balls bouncing off her pubis at the same time.

All too soon I shot my load into Heather's love canal. She then sat on the floor of the balcony spread her legs and had me take a close up video of her bald, well fucked pussy. She then got up and stumbled to the bathroom to get ready for bed. As she went about her preparations she told me about what happened after I left her.

"Once you were gone," Heather related "I was set upon by these two guys, David and Joe. They claimed me as their own and then we claimed a corner booth. They each took turns dancing with me and buying me whatever I wanted. I stuck with the light stuff even though they wanted me to do the hard stuff. I knew if I started that I would not be able to keep control. And since Heather rules, I am keeping control.

Anyway, after Midnight each of the guys started being more aggressive as we danced. Then when we got to a slow dance; the lights dimmed to almost complete darkness, I could only see my partner's face and none of the other couples.

I was dancing with David; his hands started roaming, eventually reaching my ass. At first I tried to push them back up where they belonged but then I gave up and let him keep them on my ass. Which, of course, he started squeezing. Being squeezed like that pulled me against him so tightly I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my stomach. He was using me to masturbate himself right there on the dance floor!

Then he bent his face down and kissed me gently on the lips, only the second man to do so in my entire life. I was now in a trance captivated by the romantic music and my own arousal.

Next I felt the cloth covering my ass being moved until David was fondling my bare ass. He also ran his finger down my crack and touched my ass hole. Somehow he had managed to wet his finger because he started make small circles with his lubricated finger. Next I felt him slip the tip of his finger into the opening which made me have to stifle a yip.

That song ended and another slow song started; I guessed the rest of the night would be slow songs till the club closed.

David and I continued dancing as he also continued fingering and squeezing my ass when another person came up behind me. It was Joe. I became a sandwich as David removed his hands and Joe took his position behind me nestling his hard on in my bare ass crack and he too began to use me to masturbate. There I was on the dance floor; sandwiched between two guys using me to stimulate themselves.

Next, the cloth covered cock at my ass moved away for a second before being replaced by a bare cock rubbing my exposed ass crack. Joe had unzipped his fly and pulled his cock through the opening.

Next, hands on my breasts removing the covering to expose them to the world. Joe's hands started working on my bare breasts and then a mouth at my nipple, stimulating me beyond what I had yet experienced.

At my pussy, David's hand worked its way to my cleft.

"I love a hairless pussy," David whispered in my ear as he also nibbled my ear lobe.

Then he was running his finger up and down my slit making me wetter and wetter. As our threesome dance continued on the darkened dance floor.

I felt the cock at my butt move away and the cloth of my dress once again cover my naked ass. Suddenly Joe took my hand and placed it on his cock, only the second man's cock I have ever touched. I understood and I began to rub up and down until I felt it pulse in my hand as he shot his load onto the dance floor.

In the meantime, David, too, had reached the point of no return and pushed my other hand into his pants to hold his bare cock as he emptied his load in his pants.

I felt I had been raptured. I covered by tits up again and smoothed out my dress as the song ended and the house lights started to come back up. David and Joe were in complete control of me as they started to escort me out of the dance hall into the night to continue our intimate dancing.

Then I started thinking, no this is wrong, I'm married, I have two kids, but I want this, but I don't want this, my husband wants this I think, but what if he doesn't I don't want to lose him, if I don't stop this now I won't be able to stop them once.....

Suddenly, two women, one of whom was very pregnant, appeared out of nowhere, screaming "David" "Joe" "What the hell are you doing here. And where are you going with this slut."

Needless to say the mood was broken and all hell broke loose as David and Joe tried to explain themselves to their wives. The guys kept saying things like "we were only trying to help her" to which could be heard and "what about the wet spot in your pants, it looks like cum to me" then the pregnant woman wiped some from David's pant and took a sniff and yelled, "It is cum, you asshole. " To which David replied, "I was only thinking of you the whole time."

I slipped out as I heard the other woman yell, "Where is that bitch whore I'm going to cut off her tits and shove them down her throat."

I made my way back here, obviously still horny that's why you got so lucky.

We both laughed about what had happened. I sure wish I had been there not only to watch Heather with her two would be lovers but to see the two guys trying to explain their way out of their predicament.

"I could then be the double crossed husband catching my 'bitch wife' cheating on me again, and with two men at that."

We both had a hearty laugh, cuddled in each other's arms and slipped into a deep sleep until the morning when we would start another day of Heather rules.

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers
12