Heather Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching the floor she remained upside down as she did the splits. Coming to a sitting position, she gave a false look of shock at her exposure and quickly covered herself with her skirt as she gave a shy innocent little girl look on her face.

Standing, she danced seductively around the stage letting her skirt fly to give us a glimpse of her legs and butt.

I was getting into it now too, my earlier misgivings were fading. I was cheering her on. "Give it to us baby." "Show it all to us."

She stopped in front of me and began to raise her skirt to show off her ivory thighs and covered pussy.

"How do you like your wife now? You want me to show these men your wife's pussy and tits?"

I screamed my reply, "Yes, give these guys what you've got, let'em see your pussy and tits and ass."

She crooked her finger at Bob and motioned for him to come to her. He stopped making out with Ginger long enough to do as commanded. As he got closer it became clear that she wanted him to pull the string and untie the bow that kept the top of her dress up.

Obediently, Bob pulled and the bow came undone and slack began to appear across the strings on her back.

She danced around the stage again this time the top of her dress began to slip from her shoulders. Soon the men were given glimpses of her breasts and then her areola and nipples could be seen.

Finally the top gave way to gravity as her breasts came into full view of all and a big cheer came from everyone. Once again, Heather made her embarrassed little girl face but made no effort to cover back up.

Heather came to stand back in front of me. Instinctively, I knew what she wanted; she wanted me to be the one to remove her last piece of modesty; to reveal to the world what had always only been mine. She was leaving it up to me to remove another barrier.

I reached with trembling hands and grasped the waist of Heather's dress and slowly lowered it down over her hips and as it passed her butt, the dress crumpled to the floor.

The guys and I were cheering loudly at the sight of Heather's alabaster body was almost completely uncovered.

As my eyes lustfully examined the body of my lover a shiny jewel dangling from Heather's navel caught my attention. She has had her navel pierced today. I was again in total shock because she has always said only sluts would pierce anything other than their ears and she had always looked disdainfully at women with pierced navels.

If it had been possible my dick would have become a lot harder from the sight of the new jewelry adjourning my lovely wife.

Heather gave me a knowing smile, mouthed the words, "I love you," and satisfied with herself; she stepped out of the dress to continue her dance routine. She did things on the pole I never thought could be done.

With about five minutes to go, Heather dance over to the other two husbands, having them each grab a string of her thong and then she had them to pull. As her panties came off John and Jason fought over the prize. Jason finally won out and he brought the gusset up to his face to smell and lick Heather's pussy juice.

The biggest cheer of the night went up as Heather's bald pussy and ass crack came into view. She showed no shame as she displayed herself with no regard for any modesty. She sat and splayed her legs as far apart as she could and spread her lips to give every man there and intimate look at her vagina, clit and ass hole.

Heather worked the pole with ease; again doing things I never knew were possible. Her tits and pussy commanded attention as she performed. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them and gave the men a great deal of delight. Her pussy lips protruded from her sex so much even the men in the back rows could clearly see.

Her pussy clearly wet from the fluid leaking from her vagina.

I wish I could have jumped on stage and eaten her pussy and lapped up the juice flowing from her vagina.

Finally Heather's time on stage ended and she went around collecting her tips. Hands came from everywhere; doing their best to cop a feel of a tit or stroke Heather's pussy. I could have sworn I saw a finger go into her vagina. Having collected her earnings, Heather headed to the back till it was time to work the floor.

I wished I could have fucked her.

Carol came out for her time on stage. She, too, was incredible having been coached by Brittney. Carol worked the crowd into frenzy as she stripped the clothing from her body. She removed her bra to free two very incredible breasts her erect nipples were surrounded by pink areola that were darker than Heather's.

The place erupted in cheers as she removed her thong to show us her pussy and ass. She like Heather and Ginger gave us a thorough a complete examination of were vagina, clit and ass hole.

Carol completed her performance and collected her earnings.

The other three girls returned to start working the floor.

Bonnie had lost her nerve and came out in a bra and hot pants, but Ginger, Heather and Carol came out bare assed and topless.

Ginger, Heather and Carol came to the area we husbands were sitting and stood in front of their respective husband. Pulling us to our feet we each embraced our wives and gave them a passionate kiss.

My hands drifted down Heather's body and I gave each ass cheek a hearty squeeze as we kissed. Continuing our kiss I separated her cheeks and with my right index finger I pressed into Heather's ass hole.

The men surrounding us shouted their approval.

Breaking the kiss, the girls swapped husbands and it was my turn to kiss Ginger. Another swap and then I was kissing Carol. As we broke our kiss the girls took our hands and had us fondle their breasts.

Then they were gone in to the crowd.

Heather headed for a group of about six men dressed in business suits with whom she had made a connection while on stage.

The men were clearly delighted as she began to party with them. As I learned later, one of the guys was trying to close business deals with the other five. The one guy offered Heather a $1,000 tip if she was able to get them to close the deal.

For the next hour, Heather gave exclusive attention to this group. Sitting in their laps, Heather massaged their hard cocks with her butt crack and cheeks. From time to time stray hands worked their way to Heather's tits; others rested on her thighs and slowly slipped to stroke Heather's pussy crack. Heather allowed this for a few moments but not wanting to violate the club's "no touch" policy, she would playfully slap at them and feign shock and disgust at the guy's boldness.

From the look on Heather's face, it was obvious she enjoyed the undivided attention of so many horny men. She was clearly savoring the feeling of the cloth covered hard cocks pressed against her bare pussy and ass hole. More than once Heather stiffened and shuttered through an orgasm much to the delight of the men whose cocks she was dry humping.

From time to time she would escort one of the guys to the VIP area, giving the guy exclusive use of her body for about five minutes. Although the guys were fully clothed; it looked for all the world like she was fucking them. More than one of the guys returned to their table with a wet spot in the front of his pants. I saw Heather licking her fingers tasting their cum showing me that she had given them a hand job.

When each of the guys was totally satisfied, the main guy pulled out contracts which were quickly signed. Heather had closed the deal, for which the salesman gave her the promised $1,000 and then also gave her a $1,000 bonus.

Handing her his card, he told her if she ever wanted to turn "professional" he could definitely use her to "escort" more of his clients, pointing out that he could also use her to "work" in Chicago.

The girls were called back up on stage for a final walk around the stage and a bow. They turned in their earnings for the official count to determine the winner and then they went back stage.

Almost immediately, Heather returned slipping a halter dress over her head. She came to me and said, "I need you to fuck me, NOW!" She pulled me from my seat and led me from the club, stopping at the door to cover her tits and tie the halter at the back of her neck; and we were out the door into the parking lot.

Getting to the car, she pulled her dress up and over her head, leaving her naked except for her stockings and shoes. Since the top on the car was down she tossed her dress in the car and then lie on the hood and spread her legs.

I stared down at her pussy in amazement. I had never seen her lips and clit so engorged, full and flaming red. I could swear I was able to see them swell more with each of her heart beats.

"Get it in me, now!" she cried.

Immediately my pants were at my feet, cock in hand, I easily slipped into Heather's sopping wet pussy in one stroke.

Heather arched her back and almost sobbed as the waves of her orgasm swept over her body. Heather was gasping for breath between spasms as the waves of pleasure pulsated throughout her body.

As she came down from her peak, I began to thrust in and out of her hole, causing her boobs to dance from the violence of my thrusts.

I pulled my cock almost completely out of her vagina only to drive it forcefully back into hole. In and out I thrust as Heather's breathing again became more frantic, signaling she was approaching another orgasm.

Again, Heather arched her back and spasms of pleasure shot through Heather as she literally screamed, "Fuck me, oh yes fuck me, don't stop, fuck me."

I started my thrusting again, as Heather lay on the hood of our car in full view of all who were in the parking lot.

I was quickly reaching the point of no return as I continued to ram myself into Heather and began to shoot my load deep into her vagina.

This pushed Heather over the edge again and she had her third orgasm in less than five minutes.

Catching our breath, we found we had attracted an audience and also we were not alone. Ginger and Carol were hard at it with their husbands.

The reality of the situation suddenly hit me as I realized Heather was in real danger of being gang raped by the men in the parking lot. While this might have met with Heather's approval at the moment, I was not ready to live out this particular fantasy.

I quickly pulled my pants back on and grabbing Heather; I got her in the car still nude and drove away from the club.

Heather made no effort to put her dress back on; instead she remained nude, mindlessly running a finger up and down between the open lips of her pussy.

Calming down after our escape, I replace Heather's hand with my own as I slipped my finger up and down and into Heather's overheated and slippery pussy.

Then I got an idea. I pulled to the curb and parked in a dimly lit area.

Heather looked confused until I reclined my seat and motioned for her to straddle me.

A knowing, mischievous smile came over face as she realized what I had in mind.

Heather straddled my head and slowly lowered her tasty pussy; wet with our combined juices, to my hungry mouth.

I had a hasty close up look at Heather's well fucked pussy, inner pussy lips red and swollen, stood out proud of the flesh colored lips that often concealed them. Heather's clit stood out erect from its protective hood.

And, contact, as Heather's pussy covered my waiting, hungry mouth and I was once again able to savor the tangy flavor of the fluid literally flowing from Heather's fuck hole. I plunged my tongue into the folds of her flesh, relishing the silky texture and the aroma but most of all the taste.

I stuck my tongue as far up Heather's vagina as it would go to enjoy the velvety smoothness and feel her muscles pulsate.

This is quickly becoming my favorite kind of sex. Don't get me wrong regular fucking is great but somehow this seemed nastier and more exciting.

Heat radiated from her as I moved my tongue up and down the grove of flesh between her legs. Our combined juices were smeared across my face. I sucked on her clitoris like it was a small cock; sending shivers through Heather's flesh.

Heather began to fuck my face in earnest and I did my best to slurp up every last drop of her pussy juice while trying to push Heather to yet another orgasm.

Heather reached the point of orgasm and once more I was treated to the taste of the other special liquid that came from Heather only when she climaxed.

I really, really like to eat pussy. There is nothing like it in the world.

Coming back to reality, Heather return to her seat and again made no effort to cover her naked body as I drove away toward the hotel. Heather was proud of her body and wanted to keep it on display as long as possible.

Heather reclined her seat and spread her legs; propping her right foot on the door and her left on the dashboard. I had a hard time driving as I was distracted by my lover's body displayed in the seat next to me.

Spotting a Denny's, it occurred to me that we had not eaten. Heather made a fake pouty face as I pulled into the parking lot and she knew she would have to cover her naked body.

Heather slipped the dress over her head and loosely tied the straps at the back of her neck. This allowed an ample amount of tit flesh to be displayed under Heather's arms as she moved and the cloth gapped away from her body.

I remember my Dad talking about how girls wore halters in the 70's that did that. I wish we could go back to the days of no bras.

We were like new lovers as we held hands and stared into each other eyes as we walked into the restaurant.

We took a corner booth and sat side by side, gently kissing each other until the waitress came to take our order.

I complimented her on her performances before, during and after her dancing. She blushed and continued our small talk.

I enquired about her new "jewelry" and she smiled and said that they wanted to pierce her nipples and clit too but she just wasn't ready for that yet.

She asked me if I approved and I had to say, "Yes, I love it and I love you."

"You know, Larry," Heather stated, "While we were waiting to perform I was told of another event that takes place every Saturday Morning. It's a charity slave auction."

"A what," I stammered.

"A slave auction, you know human property. They said it's very popular with the housewives who are doing what we're doing. I have to be at the club at 8 to sign the agreement, they auction my clothing and the right to remove my clothing at 9, I will be displayed until the sold at auction which starts at 10. Once sold, I become the property of whoever buys me unless I am freed or sold at another auction. After this auction, I will remain with my owner until at least 6 PM Sunday or longer if I have it in the agreement."

"What exactly will you are doing as a slave, I asked.

"Why, whatever my master wants. That's what a slave does. Isn't it?" She replied.

"I don't know Heather....," I tried to say before Heather interrupted.

"Larry you need to remember that on this trip you don't have a say you can ask and I might agree but Heather rules! The agreement covers what I will allow and not allow. The agreement covers everything you can think of from mild sex to body modification to even giving someone permission to kill you. You know I will not go that far but there are some things I want to try; to have someone else do them while calling the shots. I want to know how much a mid-western housewife like me will bring at auction."

I had to admit the idea did sound interesting and I too was curious to find out how much someone was willing to pay for the privilege of spending about 36 hours with my wife.

W e finished our meals relatively uneventfully and Heather remained clothed as we returned to the hotel.

Walking into the hotel I saw a tall, well built, distinguished and handsome gentleman wave at Heather and she waved back.

"That's Tom isn't," I asked.

"Maybe," Heather replied.

I suddenly had an idea to move things farther along.

Upon returning to the room, we took a shower together to release the tension of the day's events and to make a reconnection.

We then stood out on the balcony to allow the cool breezes to dry us. We cuddled in each other's arms, kissing and me nibbling on Heather's neck and ear lobe.

Nimbly I picked Heather up and carried her to bed and I laid her out. I climbed between her legs and slid my penis into her vagina and began moving in and out of her velvet sleeve slowly. She felt different somehow, tighter I think.

I was making love to her. I knew this would be the last time I would be the only man to have been inside of Heather.

Slowly and gently I moved in no hurry for the moment to end. We kissed and we probed each other's mouths as our tongues intertwined. Finally we reached the moment where bolts of pleasure shot throughout Heather's body and I too felt the exquisite burst of pleasure as I shot my load exclusively into Heather's vagina for the last time.

We cuddled as we came back to reality.

"I love you, Heather," I said.

"I love you, too," Heather replied.

And then we fell fast asleep.

12