Heather Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers

Heather was drenched in sweat and was panting from the intensity of her exertions and her orgasm.

Catching her breath she started riding me, again!

Heather continued, "Tom said are you sure you don't want to use a condom and I said no, I want to feel you come inside of me and feel your semen ooze out of me. Then taking his penis I lowered myself, feeling Tom first part my lips and then pushing him deeper and deeper into me until our pelvic bones met.

I was riding him like this up and down, deeper, harder; suddenly I exploded from all of the wantonness and depravity and I didn't care I came and came and came. Then as I thought I was coming down I felt Tom swell inside me and felt his cum shoot inside me. I could feel jet after jet go into me and knew that he was only the second man to shoot his semen; his seed into me.

I don't know what came over me but suddenly I was exploding again and again. As Tom began to shrink out of me, I rolled over next to him on the bed."

"Even afterwards, I was still on fire but I knew Tom would need time to recover."

Heather was still riding me with the same intensity, I had never seen her so wild and intense.

"After a while I got up followed by Tom. Standing again we embraced and kissed his hands running up and down my body. I reached for the Champaign bottle and took a giant swig to wet my parched lips and throat. Then I handed the bottle to Tom who also took a drink."

"Tom and I danced some more; our naked bodies pressed against each other. Tom's hands roamed all over my body making every one of my nerve endings come alive"

"Next, I saw the open balcony door and had a wicked thought. Totally nude, I walked out and took in the sights and sounds around me everything was alive; I didn't care if the whole world could see me. My body still felt on fire, my legs had our mixed sex juices running down making my legs and pubic area were sticky and cum crusted."

"Tom came up behind me and began to caress me anew. Nibbling my neck and ear lobes and massaging my breasts I could feel his hardness rubbing against my backside. He pulled me to him and he asked me to do something he had never done with his wife. Something you and I have never done, and I agreed.

He had me lean forward and I grasped the balcony railing while he was behind me. Then there was a cold, wet and slick sensation at my ass hole, lubricant, and then a finger pushing in, out, in, out; then two fingers. 'Relax' Tom said as I felt him position the head of his hard penis against my anus."

What had happened to Heather? We had never even discussed much less tried anal and now she....

"I don't know what happened I had never even considered doing this before and suddenly I knew it was going to happen. I have read about of course and had kind of considered it.

I relaxed myself as best I could as I felt Tom increase the pressure against my hole. Then little by little I felt his head opening me up, with the help of the lubricant, he pushed into me with a mix of pain and pleasure then with a flash of pain his head moved past my tight ring!

Tom held his position allowing me to adjust to this new sensation. I was on fire from a combination pain, pleasure and lust. Then little by little Tom began to move in out in out until he was finally completely inside of me. I have never felt as full as he continued to drive himself into me and then Tom stiffened and I knew he was filling my bowels with his semen.

He held himself in me until he slowly became limp. There was an audible suction sound as he pulled himself from me."

"Slowly I straightened up and went back into the room. Tom looked thoroughly spent and exhausted. We embraced one last time kissing deeply as I wrapped my hand around his balls and limp penis giving them a last little squeeze. Tom wanted my dress as a prize, so I pulled the sheet from the bed and loosely wrapped myself in it. I left my back exposed so that there would be no doubt about what I had done."

"I took the video camera that had been recording our action and my Champaign glass as a souvenir and left Tom's room."

Heather continued to move herself up and down; my head was swimming with lust and confusion. My body was reaching the point of no return and then suddenly I exploded as I had never before, sending my seed to mix with Tom's earlier contribution. Heather, my once shy Heather, exploded with me screaming like never before.

Then she collapsed next to me and as we drifted off I said, "I like Heather rules."

I woke up an hour later. Heather had just finished showering and she emerged from the bathroom dripping wet.

Heather went to sit on the balcony to allow the breezes to dry her off. I followed behind her and embraced her from behind; confirming that she was mine once more.

She said "Oh, and by the way the hundred dollars? Tom gave me a thousand dollars before we started, so I guess it all cancels out."

"He paid you for sex," I stated.

Heather giggled and said, "Yes, he paid me. I guess that makes me a prostitute. How does my hubby feel about being married to a prostitute? Does my hubby like his slut wife?"

I leaned into her ear and whispered, "I love you and I will always love you. I like the things we have done so far; I have never been so turned on in my life. Besides I paid you to fuck him, too."

"Tom also gave me his email address saying he gets to Chicago a few times a year and that maybe we could meet again, if I wanted," Heather added.

Heather then said, "I'm hungry, all of this sex with two men has left me starving."

As I dressed, Heather quickly put on a halter and a skirt, no underwear.

The rest of the night was just us as we dined and turned in early. Tomorrow would bring new adventure.

mgablea
mgablea
526 Followers
12