Heather Rules Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Heather telling the guys, "Of course my favorite position is doggy."

With everything and everyone back in place the director called "Action."

Marcus rose up from between Heather's splayed legs and guided her back onto the pool table. Their bodies were wet like they had been sweating heavily but it was only part of the makeup, at least for now.

Heather spread her legs lewdly apart; the close up camera again picking up the fine detail of Heather's pussy, which was also extraordinarily wet both from her own secretions and from the lubricant, the makeup artist had applied.

Marcus positioned himself between Heather's legs; he would have the privilege of being Heather's first black man.

Marcus laid his hard mahogany cock on Heather's stomach; it appeared to reach to a couple of inches above her pierced navel. Heather's face showed concern over whether she could take it all or not and if she did what kind of damage would he do to her. A standard feature of all interracial videos, I am sure.

"Fuck me, Marcus, Fuck me!" Heather demanded. "Make me a whore for black cock!"

Without saying a word, Marcus positioned his pole at the Heather's entrance; Heather bit her lip in anticipation. The preliminaries were over; it was time to start the main event. A trap door in the pool table allowed a camera to capture the action close up as Marcus's dark snake pushed forward and Heather's supple pink flesh yielded allowing the invader in.

Marcus pushed and his cock's head disappeared into Heather. He paused only long enough for the cameras to capture a close up of his black pole sticking out of Heather's white hole.

After that and in accordance with the script, he never paused to allow Heather time to adjust to his girth. He just slowly and steadily fed Heather his hard black pole. The close up camera shot of Marcus's long black cock slipping ever deeper into Heather's pale white flesh was awesome. He did not stop until he had buried himself in Heather to the hilt.

The whole time Marcus was pushing into Heather, Heather was thrashing about and making low guttural moaning sounds as the dark shaft slipped in deeper and deeper.

Once Marcus's pubes met Heather's, Heather's eyes were wide in shock and excitement as Heather broke yet another taboo by fucking a black man. Heather rules after all.

"Oh, god, I'm a whore for black cock," Heather moaned.

The dull dark dry skin of Marcus's cock slowly worked its way in but on the back stroke his skin came out bright, slick and shiny from Heather's wetness, again, displayed in tantalizing ultra close up detail on the wide screen monitor that I watched.

Once fully embedded in my wife's vagina it was clear Marcus reached deeper and stretched Heather more than any man had before. After Marcus had fully taken my wife the other three men assumed positions around my wife as the Director provided unheard cues and directions to the crew.

Ty and Carl took a breast each pinching, tweaking, sucking and gently biting each nipple that had nursed both of our children. With their hands, they massaged each mound. They were masterful and knew exactly how to work Heather to maximize her enjoyment. Ty, Myron and Carl worked as a team and were experts at what they were doing.

Myron had taken his position at Heather's head and was kissing her deeply and adoringly. Myron stopped kissing her and knelt over her head; bouncing his enormous erect cock on Heather's lips. She knew exactly what he wanted.

Heather's head turned toward him and she placed tiny kisses along the length of his shaft. She cupped his balls in one hand and then took the large fleshy tube in the other and guided its purple head inside her warm wet mouth. Heather is not a deep throat artist but she did manage to suck a good portion of Myron's dick.

Ty and Carl broke away from Heather's tits and guided her hands to surround their rigid poles. Now, Heather had a black man's cock in her pussy, a black man's cock in her mouth and black men's cocks in each hand. The whole scene was unreal and went beyond anything I had imagined or fantasized.

There is simply no way to adequately describe what it's was like watching four naked black men have their way with my wife. The contrast of their ebony skin on Heather's pale white alabaster flesh was too much to be believed.

I watched the monitors closely; trying to take in all of the action as it played out on the pool table not more than ten feet in front of me.

Everyone was perspiring heavily. The red felt of the pool table turned darker under Heather's rear as copious amounts of female fluid flowed down to wet the spot under her ass. Heather was giving as much or more than she was receiving and she obviously wanted more.

Heather stopped sucking Myron's cock and screamed "I'm cummmmmmming," as the first orgasm brought about by the insertion of a black penis visibly rolled through her body. The camera zoomed on her face as it displayed Heather's total ecstasy from the orgasm rocking her body.

Deep moans and guttural sounds gurgled from Heather's mouth. The fact that Heather's sounds were real and not faked made the video extra special.

There must have been a signal for the men to change places as Marcus pulled out of a very disappointed Heather. Heather's vagina gapped open lewdly as the large pole of flesh left her empty.

Marcus's cock was the first to enter her receptive pussy that afternoon but he certainly was not going to be the last. Marcus took Myron's place as he fed her his meat for her to clean her juices off of his dong. Myron moved between Heather's splayed legs and the other guys swapped sides for her hands to continue working their long staffs and balls.

For the second time, I watched the close up in the monitor as a Myron's ebony pole slid in my bride and began fucking her as Marcus's had a few minutes earlier. Once again I watched as a different black man violated my wife; his long hard black cock sliding effortlessly in an out of her.

Seeing Myron's long dark cock move in and out of my wife's vagina was one of the sexiest things I have seen in my life. The stories and even the few videos I had seen did not compare to the reality of seeing it actually happen to my wife.

My feelings of resentment had long since disappeared. I was harder than I had ever been in my life, I dared not touch myself for fear I would go off. In the end it did not matter because in a different monitor I was able to watch my pale white cock twitch and spurt several streams of semen each arched into the air and landed splat on the floor in front of me.

Heather was lost in a world of interracial sexual lust as Myron pulled his cock out of her to be replaced by Carl's. Ty moved to her mouth while Marcus and Myron renewed the assault on Heather's breasts and nipples. They continued like this for a few minutes more until they switched again and Ty's dark staff began stoking my wife the same as the first three had.

The rotation of black cocks continued several more times as the four black men took turns plumbing Heather's vaginal depths. Their control was amazing, I would have cum a long time ago but these guys knew they had to hold out as one black cock after the other pumped in and out of Heather's pussy.

Heather, on the other hand, had no such worries as she seemed to drift into a dreamland of orgasmic delight.

The fucking and sucking continued non-stop for over an hour until the Director had all of the footage he needed for this scene. He called "Cut" much to the disappointment of the five stars who did not stop until Jay yelled "Cut!" again and the bell rang.

The Director knew that the next part would be the most demanding yet and that each of his actors needed to refresh before the climax.

Ty and Carl helped Heather off of the pool table as Marcus brought her a cool glass of Champaign which Heather gulped down and asked for another. Heather was flush and her skin was blotchy from her prolonged sexual stimulation. Her breasts and nipples were reddened and swollen from the attention they had been receiving.

I moved close to her and when she saw me she motioned for me to come to her. When I reached her she was all wide eyed and excited and pulled me to her and kissed me deeply with the mouth that only a few minutes before had been sucking on Ty's thick black dick.

"Thank you!" she said in an excited voice. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I never dreamed anything this bad could be this good. I know I am a skank but I don't giving a fucking damn."

She kissed me again and continued, "I didn't know cocks this big actually existed, I mean, I had heard about it but I never believed it was true, but now I KNOW IT IS! I never knew fucking could be like this!" We kissed again.

When Heather was able to stand on her wobbly legs, she and the guys made their way over to the buffet with me following behind, none of them bothered with robes this time. Instead the five of them, well, six of us, if you count me, stayed naked as we grazed.

The stage hands and camera men joined us but they were only interested in the pretty naked white woman. They all talked to Heather and told her how wonderful she was and that they had never seen better. When they talked about how good her nipples and pussy looked, Heather blushed.

Heather was thrilled to be the center of their attention and could not take her eyes off of the thick, long black cocks swinging around practically in her face. They all proceeded to have a party eating and drinking and dancing. Heather was utterly delighted as strong black hands roamed freely over her naked body. It did not matter who she was with; they all fondled my wife's naked breasts, ass and pussy.

The only thing that stopped a gang bang orgy from breaking out was the Director sending Heather away to be prepared for the next set.

After everyone had had a chance to regain their strength and with everything ready, Heather reappeared, looking no worse for wear. "You wouldn't believe how much lube they've squeezed into me," she told me as she came to me. "Are you sure you're ready for what comes next?"

Knowing that this was the finale and that Heather was soon going to have her holes filled with black cum did make me anxious but there was nothing for me to do so I told her, "yes."

Once she was in position on the pool table a light spraying of water and she had the same appearance as when we stopped. In fact if it were possible she looked even hotter than when they stopped.

None of the men had come yet and so it didn't take much for them to become stone hard again. A touch, a kiss, a feel from Heather was all that it took. Myron fucked her pussy while Ty stuck his cock in her mouth. She came almost instantly.

Every person in the room knew what was coming next. Myron put the tip of his finger in her ass and moved it in and out and around. Then, he added another. Larry saw Heather wince when the two long black fingers were pushed in deeper and deeper. "Get on your knees baby," Myron directed.

Ty's cock slipped from Heather's mouth now we were free to see the look of concern on Heather's face as she turned over on her knees and spread her legs. As her legs opened so did her slit which appeared to be dripping with anticipation even though it was the lubricant given to Heather in preparation of this scene.

Above her pussy, her anus, waited invitingly; partially open from Myron's preliminary preparation. Myron leaned forward with his mouth and stuck out his tongue; making contact with the crinkly orifice.

He rimmed the edges several times before slipping his tongue into Heather's crimson interior. Heather was shaking uncontrollably as Myron played with anus and rectum.

When he sensed Heather was ready, he placed the tip of his well lubed mahogany cock at her pale white opening and gently pushed forward until the head plopped in. Her sphincter squeezed him and was trying to reject the gargantuan dark intruder.

"Relax baby," Myron instructed while reaching around her to play with her clit.

He pushed forward and an inch or two more of his shaft was engulfed in her rectum. Then he began to move. With each in stroke, he sunk a fraction more of his huge cock in her body until there wasn't any more to sink in.

I saw on the monitor that Myron had brought her to two more climaxes as he pushed into her.

Myron rolled over on his back with Heather lying on top of him and his dark cock buried deep inside her asshole. My god it was so horny to watch, Heather bent backwards in a crab crawl position and Myron's black meat slipping in and out of her backside. Heather's face was the picture of carnal lust.

Several times Myron slid his cock out of Heather's ass; leaving her asshole gapping open lewdly, giving the cameras clear, deep, close ups.

Heather's pink, tear dropped shaped pussy was clearly visible; wet, waiting and inviting. Soon Marcus's back blocked my view as he crawled between her spread legs; burying his long hard black cock deep into Heather's vagina, completing her double penetration.

Two thick black rods were sawing in and out of my wife's body, exciting and stimulating nerve endings she did not know she possessed. The men moved in unison; filling her, driving her mad from the intensity of the feeling from being fucked by two black cocks at once.

She climaxed in a way she never had before, screaming and babbling incoherently. Never had she been so stuffed. My wife was like the white filling in a cookie; sandwiched between two dark hard chocolate bodies, a girl sandwich.

Carl and Ty moved to Heather's head and brushed their long black cocks across her lips. She opened her mouth and took in Ty's first before turning her head to suck on Carl's; making her air tight.

My god it was so horny watching these four strange black men doing my wife in all of her holes. Myron's and Marcus's shiny shafts pumped in and out of Heather's ass and pussy; coated in Heather's abundant flow of juices. Ty's and Carl's cocks were also shiny, soaked with her saliva.

There was a new intensity. Previously the men had been holding back, not anymore. This time there was no pacing, they were moving vigorously, purposely.

Myron stiffened first as he shot his thick black seed deep into Heather's bowels. Marcus followed empting his black balls far up in Heather's fuck tunnel. Carl and Ty were next as Carl filled Heather's mouth to overflowing with his semen before shooting long ropes of their goo onto Heather's face and into her scarlet hair.

Ty had another assignment. He had the privilege of making the films signature money shot. Three cameras closed in as he pulled Heather's left hand out so that her hand faced up. Ready, his thick white semen shot out of the tip of his hard black cock and coated Heather's left hand and especially her wedding ring. There it was, the theme shot straight out of the story; a black man's cum covering my wife's hand and her wedding ring, desecrating the symbol of our undying love and fidelity.

Heather's toes curled as she came violently, clawing Marcus's back with her scarlet finger nails. The sounds of five people having orgasms at the same time filled the set. Semen leaked from everywhere.

Spent, all five collapsed in a heap together and lay quietly for a few moments. Four heaving sweating black bodies engulfing the tiny frame of a single white woman, my wife. They did not stay that way long as Jay and his crew swooped in for the money shots.

Quickly, the bodies began to untangle. Ty and Carl moved aside first, collapsing breathlessly onto chairs. Marcus withdrew his rapidly deflating tool from Heather's hard fucked pussy followed by Myron pulling out of her over stretched asshole. Heather's pussy and anus gapped open crudely; the camera image zoomed in and captured the creampies from the two black men seeping out of Heather's over fucked holes.

As the two openings slowly visibly pulsed; cum oozed from deep within both of them. Heather passed air from her openings, pussy and ass farts, that caused more cum to bubble out. The cum collected around Heather's ass before mingling and running down her crack to pool on the red felt of the pool table.

The camera took extreme close ups of Heather running her fingers along her slit; coating them with the ejaculate of the two black men.

At her face, Heather smiled and opened wide, letting the camera see the thick pool of semen on her pink tongue deposited by Carl. With a sly grin on her face, she closed her mouth, gulped, and then opened it again. Carl's cum was gone.

Heather was lying on the pool table catching her breath with her eyes closed. I did not know it but I had one more thing to do. Yvonne leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Clean her pussy, baby" and then a nudge from Yvonne prompted me out of my chair toward where Heather lay. Of course, there would be that, more humiliation

Another nudge and my legs had a will of their own as I walked over to the pool table and crawled between Heather's splayed open legs. From around the set there were stifled snickers and cat calls. Looking down, her pussy and ass were a nasty, revolting mess from her thorough fucking. I gazed at the cum coating her entire pussy and asshole and at the copious amounts of semen still seeping from her soggy holes.

The smell of sex permeated the air; filling my nostrils with the pungent aroma. I bent forward, moving closer and closer, determined to complete my degradation. The video cameras captured my every move. My tongue made contact with Heather's nether lips first; giving me my first taste of the bitter, salty mix of their juices. I probed deeper burying my nose and mouth deep into Heather's tender flesh.

With her cum coated hand, Heather took hold of the back of my head and pushed me deeper still. "That's a good boy," Heather taunted me for the cameras, "That's what a good husband does after he watches her get fucked by four beautiful black men. Be a good cuckold and clean mommy's pussy."

Heather continued rubbing my face in the gooey mess as I lapped heartily giving the camera a show, using my mouth to clean the black men's cum from Heather's pussy and asshole. Heather climaxed several more times from my oral ministrations as I cleaned up her creampies.

When Heather was satisfied with my efforts she released her grip on my head; my hair was now coated in the same cum that had coated her hand. I pulled away; looking at the view of my wife's freshly cleaned genitals.

The filming ended with close up's of Heather's well fucked pussy and ass hole and of the thick cum drying on Heather's left hand and wedding band. "Cut," Jay called, ending the final scene.

I looked around and noted that the four stars had departed but the crew had remained in place with the video continuing. I thought that was strange.

The director came over to where and Heather lay on the pool table and said, "Heather, you were absolutely great, the best ever!" Then, he started making little circles on her breast and playing with a nipple asking, "I was wondering, I mean if you're not too tired . . .me and the boys...well we're a little worked up and...if you don't want to...I'll...We'll understand but..."

"Are you asking me to fuck you?" She asked, and then smiled at him.

"Yeah, me, and, I don't know exactly how to say this, the crew too," Jay added.

"So, I guess you're asking me if I'm ready to be gang banged by another group of black men." Heather stated bluntly.

"Yes, I am. But only if you want to." Jay replied, "It will be your gang bang video."

Heather looked to me for some sort of guidance; "Heather rules" was all I could say.

Heather chewed on her lower lip, contemplating what to do. She was free to leave or she could.....

Heather pulled Jay to her and gave him deep passionate kiss. "It'd be a shame to send you boys home horny," she told then and lay back down on the pool table and spread her legs apart; opening her pussy wide in invitation.