Heather Rules Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seven remaining black men instantly got naked; the Director was the first between her knees and buried his long black pole deep in Heather's well used pussy. He had been so worked up he did not last long; empting his load deep in Heather's tunnel.

No sooner was he out than a second black man was buried balls deep in Heather and giving her all he had. He finished quickly, too. Black cocks were everywhere as the seven new black studs assumed positions around the pool table.

For the next hour and a half, the black dudes did everything that Carl, Marcus, Myron and Ty had done, twice over. Everything was a blur as black cock after black cock was stuffed in Heather's pussy, asshole or mouth. The action only ended after all seven men were fucked out.

When they finally left Heather and the cameras stopped recording; she was a complete mess. Semen coated everything, her hair, her body, the pool table, everything. Her over stretched and over used cum filled holes stayed open. Inside, pools of semen could clearly be seen in the back of her rectum and vagina. A strange self satisfied smile stretched across Heather's face as she used her fingers to clean cum from her face and feed it to herself.

I have never seen or imagined anything so wicked or depraved and yet we both loved every minute of it. I never get tired of watching the videos.

I grabbed a bottle of water and went to where Heather vulgarly laid splayed out on the pool table. I raised her head and touched her lips to the cooling refreshment. She choked a little as the pure water began to wash away the cum that coated her mouth.

She tried to open her eyes but they were so heavily coated in drying semen that she could not. So I had to gently use my fingers to wipe her eye lids clean of the residue, licking my own fingers clean of the semen in the process.

When she was finally able to open her eyes, they would not focus. She turned her face to mine and half recognized me an almost indistinguishable "I love you" croaked in an hoarse voice. She leaned her cum covered face into mine and kissed me tenderly.

I reached down into the mess and gathered Heather's cum encrusted body into my arms and carried her to the dressing rooms. Heather was awake and aware now but made no effort to move or interfere with what I was doing. She wanted me to attend to her.

There was a Jacuzzi tub which I quickly filled with warm water and then with the jets gently circulating the water I lowered Heather's overworked body into the soothing liquid; joined immediately by me.

Gently, the way lovers do, I washed the crude from Heather's skin, a scummy film of cum covered the top of the rolling water. When I determined that the soothing bubbles had done all of the good they could do on Heather's worn out body, I lifted her from the pool and carried her into the shower to complete rinsing off the eleven black men.

The whole time she moaned and groaned, not in pain, but in the comfort I alone, her husband, provided her. Clean at last a carried her out onto the set and laid her on a bed. Leaving her, I went back to the dressing room and found my clothes and dressed.

I did not dress Heather, why bother.. I lifted her, still wet, and carried her to the car and laid her out on the reclined front seat and drove to the hotel for the last time.

Back at the hotel, I parked close to the elevators. The wind blowing across Heather's naked body had dried her skin. I picked her up and carried her to the elevator. For the first time, the elevator never stopped until it reached our floor.

Back in the safety of our room, I lay Heather on the bed. "Thank you," she told me, "you're the best husband in the world."

She stood up and walked out on the balcony and stared out into the night sky. I followed.

"Aren't you a little overdressed?" She asked me.

I took the hint and shed my clothes. She smiled when she saw my cock was hard.

"It's been an interesting two weeks," she said. Smiling she continued "I never dreamed when we left Chicago I become the complete skank whore I am now. Anyway, your little man needs attention." Still leaning not the railing she spread her legs and told me, "Take your pick."

I moved behind her and stared. There in front of me she presented her two holes for me to choose from. I seriously considered using her asshole but in the end I settled for the familiar folds and gooey goodness of her familiar vagina. It was home, it was where I belonged.

I fucked her until we both came together. We went to bed and snuggled together.

Tomorrow was another day of Heather Rules, the last day. Time to go home.