All Comments on 'Heather's Busy Week Pt. 03'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

I have to say this was very well written, i did not expect the twist at the end there, i got the feeling around page 3-4 that rita and hev were taking adv of alex, but i also though it was wrong for alex's sister to do that to him, i also found it hard to follow along with the 2 different stories being told at one time, and i almost gave up reading this around page 4, but i stuck it out, can't wait till num 4

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma2012

Hi

Thank you for the comments and for sticking with it. Pt. 04 will be submitted shortly and doesn't switch storylines.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

I got this by non-returnable e-mail.

"hi

Comments:

I think you are a very good writer, are you planning on writing anything new, what I mean to say is along the lines of a different story with new people, I would love to read more than just Heather's Busy week

thank you"

In reply I must admit Heather has a very, very busy week. So far we've only done Friday to Sunday. Without giving too much away, her adventures accelerate with the rest of the week.

As for non-Heather stories . . . yeah. Have and will. But not for a while.

redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago

for them to be committed lesbians they sure did start fucking every guy they could find.yes heather said she was open to it but rita flat out said never dick now they are in a threeway and still acting like they are in high school with they dares and what not.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for redlion 75

I agree there is a lot of man sex in Pt. 02 and Pt. 03. Trust me, it's virtually all girl-on-girl from hereon.

Please note there is a two year gap between the Prologue (where Rita says she has no interest in blokes) and Chapter 1. People do change over time. As for their dares you are right, it is high school behaviour. That is mostly down to Heather, who never had an equivalent of a high school experience. As a bisexual coming straight from an all-girls school, she finds university to be like a big sweetshop and wants to catch up with her peers as much as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Make Heather x Rita happen please

I know this is a bit much to ask but I absolutely fell in love with this tandem especially when Rita admitted she's not over Heather in the previous chapter. I really wish to see more development to their relationship and more sex scenes for them of course in the following chapters. ;) I liked the first chapter when it was about mainly the two of them but then other people got involved (I.e. Alex, his a nice guy but ehh). I know the title "Heather's Busy Week" says it all, Heather the oh so sexy girl everyone lusts on loves to fool around but I hope at the end of the day she'll get tired of those one night stands and finally Rita "tamed the Hunter". Also I got curious about Rita going on therapies, is it because of her feelings for Heather?? OMG!! I'm fangirling. Love you LimeyLady.. You're awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cant wait for pt04

Im dying to see what happens with Carries mum, not to mention Rachael and Ingrid

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Make Heather and Rita happen

Wow! Thank you for your feedback. I'm flattered.

Without giving much of the storyline away, I'm afraid Heather doesn't give up the one-nighters straightaway. She does ease off on the men, though.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Can't wait for Pt. 04

It will be there in the next few days, prominently featuring Carrie's mum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reader

This part was like reading two parts of the story and the story is being well told. Thank You!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous (Reader)

It's a long time since I read this myself but I really enjoyed writing about Hev and Rita. Thank you for taking time to comment and your words of encouragement.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Wow! I certainly didn't expect that!

And Hev's week certainly IS shaping up to be quite busy ... in many different ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous