All Comments on 'Heather's Busy Week Pt. 07'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
outstanding

Hev's really had a very busy week, I really liked this serious and I hope you keep it going, with the exception of the last page of part 5, I really liked reading this, and I am glad you kept it to just 4 pages, I also hope Carrie's learned her lesson about doing drugs, nothing ever good comes out of it.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma2012

Hello again, jenorma

I'm glad you liked it . . . and I reduced the length on your advice . . . eventually!

Once again, I'm sorry you don't like the end of Pt. 05. My only excuse is the love/hate between Hev and Stuffypants. Maybe next time they get together there will be more love and less hate (don't hold me to that! I haven't written that bit yet).

Pt. 07 is the end of "Heather's Busy Week". I can't leave it there, though. A sequel is already being written (it has a tiny bit of bisexual sex, loads of lesbian fun and quite a lot of "drug dealer" action). Before then, however, I'm going to finish off Mikki and Dave's "new beginnings" (that one-part story that's going into part three in the next day or so, and still shows no sign of ending!) and then we're going on Heather's "gap year".

As for drugs . . . I hate them (apart from alcohol, which might be the worst of the lot). I don't put anyone down because of their habits but, in my "literary" little world, dealers and users are always going to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Heather's very busy week may have come to an end, but you can't leave us like this, bugger Alex and his fate, we want much, much more of Heather's exhausting social life.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback for beulahthebrit

Don't worry, there is more to come. Next up is a short series following Heather on her extended "gap year". That will give me time to finish the sequel to Heather's Busy Week. The sequel will pick up from the end of Pt. 07 and will be called something along the lines of "Heather's Dangerous Weekend" . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

When is the sequel coming out?

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - When is the sequel coming out?

The sequel is going to be in 3 or 4 parts. Pt. 01 is about a fortnight away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous