All Comments on 'Heather's Sore Bottom'

by HectorBidon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
A tender...

reading treat! Well done -- Hector's an interesting guy...maybe more?

Painted_DesertPainted_Desertabout 11 years ago
oh my god......

this story was fuckin' HOTTT! very, very well done! i didnt want it to end!

Please write more, both of this series & this subject

bpsbpsabout 11 years ago
this is sexy, hot, kinky, teasing, and fun...

an absolute pleasure to read. it hardly needs to be said, but i'm saying it anyhow -- you're a very fine writer. I feel lucky to have landed on this one; it's one of the best things I've read on Lit.

PaperdartPaperdartabout 11 years ago
A nice gentle story

I liked the friendly realistic sounding approach. I am not usually a big fan of anal sex stories but this one was well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

This was an awsome story made me hard just thinking about sliding my finger up her arse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
come on

Hard to suspend disbelief that this woman's arms aren't long enough to give herself the treatment. How does she wipe her ass?

When the premise fails - the whole story fails

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a wee little bit far fetched

her rectum is sore, but the treatment is a finger up the butt? yeah, i know, the salve. but wouldn't the delivery method both hurt and likely cause more damage?

it's so sore she can't sit, but she likes a finger up her butt?

and other than assfucking, what else causes sore rectums?

oh, Hector, my friend, i over-indulged in assfucking with my biker gang friends. would you be a dear and finger my asshole for me?

the first post points out the obvious problem. but he forgot, she was a Tholidymide baby, so she has no arms.

two whole weeks of getting buttfingered before they do it?

Hector is a perfect little nurse and doesn't take any liberties with her, even after she tells him that she loves his finger up her butt and that it arouses her? finally, a straight man to whom i can entrust my teenage daughter for overnight camping!

it's slow. and why doesn't he tell us about each and every time Hector assfingered Heather? i feel cheated. two weeks, twice a day, that's twenty-eight times! i want to know all the details!

that was irony. the story is slow because it gives us too much details that we've heard before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ending

The ending was unique it sounded realistic, and wasn't cliched. The story overall might of had some minor problems but was definitely worth the time it took to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And the next chapter is .....

You just gotta turn this sexy story into the start of a series. Made me hard just reading it.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Great Story Telling*****

Thanks for sharing this very entertaining read.

CockholeCockholeover 7 years ago
A Rare Romantic Anal Story

Nicely paced and touching. Despite the protests of the asshole critic, cream is prescribed for a myriad of issues related to the anus. I thought it was realistic, and I know my way around an ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVED THIS STORY, GAVE IT A 5/5 (100%)! THE SCENARIO IS ORIGINAL, THE STORY WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. I HAVE READ ALL COMMENTS, TOO.

I totally agree with Cuckhole's comment 12/12/16, this indeed is a rare romantic anal story; it is nicely paced and touching.

I also agree with anon 02/18/13, the ending really was unique & realistic, & it wasn't cliched.

His HOUSEMATE is a KEEPER!

The story is both EROTIC & ROMANTIC. The synergy between the two components makes this story powerful.

WilCox49WilCox49almost 5 years ago
Another really nice one, Hector.

I'd read this once before, quite a while ago. It's at least as good as I remembered. Hector (referring to the character/narrator, not the author) is entirely believable, and Heather is as well. As is mostly the case with your stories, the pacing was perfect.

Got to watch out about steroids in the rectum (where there are lots of nasty bacteria, and suppressing immune response is not a good idea), but I went looking and some of them are used this way.

Thank you for writing this. I hope you soon post more stories. You're one of the relatively few I find worth following.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Please tell me you're planning a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Hector:

Another great story; thank you!!

I am grateful

Whole I have never had anal sex to this date, your description makes it sound so pleasant.

Appreciative in Toronto

PS: Given you live in Calandria, is your hydro electricity provided by a CANDU reactor.?

Best regards,

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

That was quite well-written! Sweet and tender, slow build-up, very nice! 5 stars and favorited.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

They're both sweeties...!

natural flow of things...surprised she didn't reach under herself and diddle her bean while he was rogering her...

me and my sweetie prefer doing it mish...that way can look at her lovely face and tell when she gets off, also easier for her to snake her hand down and massage her clit...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous