All Comments on 'Heaven and Hell'

by hardwayone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a good deed done got you a gift

you did take care; of the older woman these ladies don't get enough satisfaction .bless you, brother well done. keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oldies but Goodies

As the country western song says "The older the violin, the sweeter the music".

amoroneamoroneover 7 years ago
I love this story

More description of her old body would enhance the story. Very erotic. Thank you.

I think my wife would enjoy a young man like you she's nearly 60.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT

Hotter than Hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Good really good and hotter than all get out. More, more please!C3F2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh man! That was hot! I learned that our minister's wife goes without panties often and also wears pantyhose without panties. She is 63 years old and quite a beauty with a full-figure, creamy pale skin, nice large breasts with pink nipples and wide areola. She has a grey-haired pussy that is tight and clamps down and sucks a dick in deep. Her pussy muscles throb and pulse. She is an amazing woman. I have sat across from her many times and enjoyed watching as she showed her creamy thighs and long sexy legs. Her husband was out of town and she needed help at the house. She called me and met me at the door in a thin short housecoat, high heels and sheer pantyhose with no panties. Her big hard nipples were poking and making an impression through the housecoat. I realized, obviously, that her needs were quite personal. She quickly allayed any fears I might have of getting into trouble. She bent over to pick up a newspaper from the floor and and her housecoat rode up over her beautiful bottom and I saw clearly her hairy pussy from behind through the sheer nude pantyhose crotch, and the fact that she was dripping wet. We found our way to the guest bedroom where she asked me to eat her wet pussy. She smelled so good. I ate her to an intense orgasm and we spent an afternoon in sexual splendor. She was so gentle, and yet quite a tigress. It was amazing to be able to touch her body and suck her large pink nipples and rub my hands on her wonderful bottom. Her pussy was tight and deep. We enjoyed a number of afternoons for quite a while. I was shocked at first, then amazed and excitedly fulfilled by this wonderful lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Very hot story! Loved the pantyhose without panties. I have, in fact, known some church women who don't wear panties under sheer pantyhose. When I think of them in church dressed like that it is very stimulating, to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous