All Comments on 'Heaven and Hell Ch. 01'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Smashing start and I'm curious to see how he'll win the boy's trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Great job but please make the next chapter longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
age?

hope the kiddo is over 18 or you might be violating posting rules

kitten2010kitten2010over 13 years agoAuthor
age

He's 18. If you read carefully, you'll notice I said he was born 18 years ago. Don't worry, I follow the rules ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Interesting characters and looking forward to reading the next chapter.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Rich

Liked the details in this and the emotion. I thought you did a much better job of effectively communicating the tension and passion to the reader in this piece (as compared to your last). The mythology is far richer as well, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this continued. Hektor's duality is fantastic!

spearman1spearman1over 13 years ago
WHAT!!!!!!???

What in the world did we do to make you be so mean and only write one page!!!!????? We are soooo sorry for whatever it is that we did!!! More page please!!!! Awesome beginning!!!!

GweallGweallover 13 years ago

I agree with Spearman1. We are so very sorry *bows down* please bless us with longer chapters. Im looking forward to the rest of the story. Keep it up!

CryptictatCryptictatover 13 years ago

So cant wait for the next installment!! I am in love with your stories. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

I agree more please this is great love everything you have written!

Kazehana552Kazehana552about 13 years ago

I love it!!! I love how a brute can be so gentle to such a small creature. I log stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous