All Comments on 'Heaven and Hell Ch. 03'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm a greedy reader..and your no.1 fan.. I wonder why there's 1 page only? Please..please share us your gift with longer chapter, please..

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I'm intrigued by the story. I feel so badly for Gir, who has clearly known no love in his life. I would say not to rush the story. It felt like as much as Hektor was nice to him, they hadn't built enough of a relationship for Gir to even believe he hadn't been given up like the kidnapper said. Someone who'd been tortured and shown no love wouldn't trust so easily, esp when Hektor did hurt him in the beginning. Try not to rush it and build the relationships slower maybe. Look forward to more...why is Gir such a commodity other than being such an unusual hybrid? Who was the kidnapper etc.

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago
Longer....Please?

i always love your stories but this one seems to be going so very very quickly....i think you could make your stories longer if you slowed down the storyline. i love the characters though as with all your stories....please make them longer though you just start to get into the story when all of a sudden it stops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHY

Why only one page....please post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Why do you torture me with only one page? PLEASE longer chapters im dying here!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Hmmm - Consider This

This could have been such a rich chapter. There was such potential for great adventure here - a true chase through the woods, a inquisition-style torture of Gir by the Vampire before he was handed over, a real introduction and description of the mythical Kyklopes, a real battle between Hektor and the kyklopes as they tried to obey the vampire and he tried to save Gir... had you actually written it all, it would've been one helluva story, and quite possibly as long as your fans are screaming for... and instead we got the cliffs' notes version... we all feel kind of gypped because, well, we were. The ideas are all there and so is your imagination, you're just not expanding and fully taking advantage of them. Consider it. You obviously have the fan base for it!

EvantheEvantheover 13 years ago
Too Short

I agree with WickedWendeDru, this could be so much better, but because of it's length a person cannot truly grasp the whole effect. I love the story and the plot and the characters but if you'd elaborate more, and add more it has the potential to be ten times better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I enjoy all of your story, please write/submit the next chapter sooner. I usually didn't like gay fantasy but I think u got it well written and I agree with other comment that u could use longer scenes.. I'm confident whatever / how u'll write imma like it. Please..please erite the next chapter faster. ‎​​​​‎​Тħank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hurry hurry

i need more!! this story has such potential

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

disappointing. the employer went through the trouble of kidnapping the boy- only grinded down his horns- and then made it way too easy for him to be rescued...it seemed pointless_ if he knew his employer was behind it why didn't he go to his employer to find gir? i expected hektor to torture and kill to get his boy back- what was the point of the entire episode?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous