All Comments on 'Heaven and Hell Ch. 04'

by kitten2010

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hawt and sexeeh

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it!

I always enjoy your work and this story is no different. I love it! The innocence mixed with desire and control... Absolutely beautiful. Give us more please!

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
Female--18-22

Amazing! How did you ever acheive such an insight to the pleasures of gay male sex? The sensitivity with which you treat the subject and your marvelous descriptive powers are truly amazing. You have an enormous talent and potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

These are amazing! i check every day for the next one! please continue

WickedWitch79WickedWitch79about 13 years ago
Tease

Oh you are such tease, but I do like your stories. They make me smile. ThanX ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This story is simply amazing. Wonderful. But we need MORE! Oh, why do you torture us so? I loved it! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MOOOOOREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is simply amazing, Wonderful!I loved it!! But we NEED MORE! Please, don't torture us ? Keep writing. and fast.

*Ursus*

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
I have to agree

I have read this twice now in hoping that there is more to come as it was just starting to get interesting with the storyline... I love that they care about each other but they are escaping the vampire and his employer what happens next??

12readnwrite12readnwriteover 12 years ago
It's been almost a year

It's almost a year, and there's no new chapter, please spare us, the readers of the ultimate impatience and longing and write more...(2 or 3 pages for each chapter would be like a big bonus)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you made hektor a titan, half giant, half human--you even wrote that because of that he cums more than a human--but you only gave him an 8" cock...that's kinda insignificant on a giant, titan, warrior-man.

dalila394dalila394about 12 years ago
More please!

I love this story. Please post more of this story for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This had potential, but as usual on Literotica, remains unfinished. I wish the site could be purged of unfinished stories so that the reader doesn't waste time investing in stories with no ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous