Heaven Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I hissed with a cracked voice as she allowed me to turn around and looked me in the eye.

"Oh, you've really caught me in an unpleasant mood for this." she said as she took off her skirt and closed the door to the shed Simon had left open. After stepping out of her panties, she put a foot on either side of my face and started squatting down; she went extra slowly, still doubting my resolve. I didn't budge however and about ten seconds later she had her cunt pressed down on my face and said, "Eat me, you little slut!" and started moving her pelvis back and forth, rubbing her pussy all over my face, left to right, up and down. Crazy with lust, I stuck out my tongue and licked her wherever I could, driving myself even wilder. I began playing with my own clit, realizing that was the only chance at relief I was going to get apparently.

But after another couple of minutes, my sister took pity on me and said, "Get on your knees."

When I did, she grabbed my head with both hands and pressed her mouth onto mine. After Frenching for about half a minute, I felt her right hand reaching down between my legs and quickly finding my clit. My body started convulsing almost as soon as she touched me.

"K... k... keep t... talking..." I stammered as I felt her playing with me down there. "... trash!"

She put her mouth against my left ear and asked, "You like it when I trash talk huh, you dumb bitch?"

"Uhuh..." I gasped like a schoolgirl as I felt two of her fingers enter me.

"Did you enjoy licking my cunt?"

I just nodded as I felt my orgasm brewing deep inside of me.

"Yeah, I bet you did, you little whore!" she whispered in my ear ever so softly.

I couldn't reply anymore; I couldn't even breath anymore as the full force of my long anticipated orgasm finally hit; one massive convulsion slashed through my body as my face started turning red from not breathing anymore. Finally, after about twenty or thirty seconds of intense orgasmic bliss, I exhaled as I screamed at the top of my lunges. While Cindy kept ramming her fingers in and out of my soggy cunt, I panted and leaned on her shoulder, trying to cope with the pleasure she was bestowing upon me.

I squealed like a pig as I squirted all over her hand and onto the concrete floor for the longest time; when I couldn't take it anymore, I gently touched her arm an applied some pressure. She got the notion and stopped, leaving her fingers inside of me for another minute as I came down from my multi-orgasm. We kissed again, softly and passionately this time as I moaned inside of her mouth as she redrew her fingers roughly. After Frenching and cupping each other's tits for another minute or so, we got up and walked out of the shed. Before closing the door, Cindy threw her pair of panties and her bra inside, turned towards me and smiled, "Something to jack off in."

As we crossed his backyard, heading for home, we noticed Simon and Caroline watching us from behind the patio window; we smiled and waved goodbye, giving them a good long view of our naked bodies. Simon didn't wave and just gawked at us, while Caroline gave us a hesitant wave of the hand.

Instead of going straight upstairs, we snuck into the kitchen and glanced around the corner into the living room, where mom was on all fours, her elbows resting on some pillows, watching TV and flipping channels by means of the remote, while Dave was fucking her from behind. Except for her panties, which were on a nearby couch, she still had on her sexy outfit: a black, see-through bra, little, black boots and long-sleeved gloves. We watched as Dave fucked her long, slow and as deep as he could. Eventually, he pulled out, stepped over her and squirted his nut juice all over her hair from the back. Mom didn't even look up or back and just continued watching TV.

If it were up to me, we would have stayed and watched a little while longer, because I had a feeling the other guys would be taking mom for another spin as well, but Cindy tapped my shoulder and said, "Come on, you horn-dog... let's go watch a movie or something."

After grabbing some snacks and some soda's from the kitchen, we headed upstairs to her room and put on some underwear. While I dimmed the lights and got under the covers, Cindy browsed through her moderate DVD-collection and asked, "Footloose or Flashdance?"

"Both!" I smiled.

And so we watched both of them in succession; except for some occasional screaming and moaning coming from downstairs, we were able to enjoy some alone time. Until ten minutes before the end of the second movie, when Cindy's cell phone suddenly vibrated.

She looked at it and said, "It's Jason."

"Go ahead, answer it; the movie is over anyways," I replied.

"Hey you," she answered the phone.

"Nothing, just hanging with Jamie, watching TV."

"Um, sure... I guess... what'd you have in mind?"

"Right now? It's past midnight."

"No no, no need ask Miranda... I'll do it," Cindy said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"No, I'll said I'll do it, no problem... what do you want me to wear?"

"Ok... ok... ok... I'll see what I can do."

"Ok, yeah... see you in twenty."

Cindy hung up the phone, looked at me and smiled, "So, I guess I am going for a walk."

"Need some company?" I asked as I switched off the TV.

"Company, and someone to carry spare clothes, if you don't mind," she replied as she got up.

"Sure," I said, "I'll go and get dressed."

When I was putting on some jeans and a t-shirt, Cindy called out, "Sis, do you have any white shoes I can borrow?"

"White shoes? Nah, can't help you there, but I think mom has some."

"I'll check," she replied.

After finishing getting dressed, I walked into the hallway and glanced into Cindy's room again. I smiled at her as she was completely dressed in white; a white summer dress, a white blazer, a white bra and white socks, white heels and most likely white panties too.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"I hope stealth was not one of Jason's requirements," I quipped.

"Come on, let's go," she smiled as she handed me a sports bag, probably containing her spare clothes.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we headed down the stairs and out the front door.

"The dirt path next behind Mc Groover's farm," she replied as we started walking.

Although it was a hot night, it had rained only hours before, so there was sort of cool atmosphere; quite nice for a walk. After six or seven minutes, we turned off the main road and headed down a large dirt path, which was only scarcely illuminated from the indirect lighting from neighboring streets. By the time we got to the rendezvous point, our eyes had accustomed themselves to the darkness. Although not a full moon, there was sufficient light coming from the moon. We'd been waiting for less than a minute when Jason came walking down the path, arriving from the other side. As Cindy took a step towards him, I picked up her sports bag and took a few steps back, giving them their space.

"Is this any good?" Cindy asked as he approached, referring to her outfit.

"Perfect, my little whore!" Jason smiled enthusiastically after looking her up and down lustfully.

After briefly glancing over her shoulder, at me, he looked back at her and asked, "What about the rest of it?"

Without hesitating, Cindy took the hem of her dress and lifted it as high as she could, exposing her white bra and panties.

"Excellent," he said as he unzipped his jeans and hung his cock out, "You know what to do."

After glancing down both ends of the path, Cindy put her foot on the fence along the side of the dirt path and climbed it, jumping over the wooden fence, which ran all the way around old Mc Groover's estate. Off course, on the other side of the fence, there was no longer any road, only soil -- wet, muddy earth.

After having jumped over the fence, Cindy was ankle deep in it and had quite some trouble getting her feet out of it; off course, with every new step she took further away from the fence, she sank back in almost as deep. Her white shoes were already unrecognizable. After splashing and stomping a few more meters, she came to a standstill and turned, looking at Jason, "Is this far enough?"

"Yes, " he said as he took off his jeans and underwear on the dirt path, then hopped over the fence.

"Now get on your knees and suck, bitch," he grunted as he walked closer to her.

Cindy complied and willingly opened her mouth as she got on her knees, the hem of her dress now dragging through the mud; I got a feeling this was only the beginning... Jason pushed his big dick against her face, and only a few seconds later in her mouth. I was really going to enjoy the show -- seeing my sister get degraded like a filthy pig in the mud -- and the fact that there was no other cock -- and so no chance of a decent fuck afterwards -- around, only made me hornier.

I put my iPod into one ear as I leaned over the fence, watching my sister suck her boyfriend's cock.

After three to four minutes, Jason pushed her onto her back, soiling the whole backside of her white dress and shoved his cock next to her white undies into her cunt and started fucking her. Her pelvis and torso were sinking several centimeters into the mud due to his weight and the shoves he was giving her. Cindy was doing her best to keep her head lifted off the ground, hoping -- probably against better judgement -- that her hair might escape the muddy treatment. After reaching between her legs and ripping off her panties, he put his right hand over her face and slowly pressed down, giving her some time to realize what he was doing.

She fought him, because she knew that's what he wanted her to do, but she knew it the end result was inevitable. With a sudden hard push down, he splashed the back of her head into the mud so deep that for a few seconds her ears were under the mud. I got so fucking horny that I reached into my jeans short and into my panties, looking for my clit. He fucked her like that for almost two minutes, his hand half covering her mouth, keeping her head pressed firmly down while he banged the rest of her body deeper into the mud.

Suddenly, he got up and said, "Got on your hands and knees, slut."

Cindy wriggled out her muddy predicament and got on hands and knees as requested. Before shoving his dick into her cunt from behind, Jason grabbed her white dress and tore it clean in half from top to bottom. As it slid down her sides, exposing her white bra, the only unsoiled piece of clothing she had left, Jason stuffed his dick inside of her. He now started fucking her so hard that I could clearly hear their skin slapping together.

"Hey gorgeous," Jason said, facing me, angering Cindy with that remark as she looked back over her shoulder, instinctively knowing he was talking to me. "Do you like what you see?"

I nodded yes and automatically slowed down my finger work.

"Don't let me stop you," he said, "You look sexy."

Cindy turned her head even further back, trying to look directly at him and giving him her most angry look, but Jason was of course not impressed.

"Give me your hand," Jason grunted as he turned his head back towards her. Cindy, leaning on one hand now, reached back and allowed Jason to grab her right hand.

"Now the other one," Jason grunted.

Slowly Cindy reached back with her left hand/arm -- being held up only by Jason's grip on her right -- and surrendered completely. For about ten seconds, Jason fucked my sister even harder and deeper as he kept her own hands pinned behind her back and used his grip on her arms to pull her back onto him and penetrate her even deeper. Then suddenly -- I could tell he was getting ready to cum -- it was time for the ultimate humiliation: Cindy knew it was coming, but she didn't mind; she needed it, just like everyone else, my sister needed to get destroyed once in a while, just to keep her sanity!

Over the course of the following twenty thrusts, he gradually lowered her towards the ground, eventually letting her face hover mere inches above the mud; she knew what was going to happen and her body started convulsing in orgasm in anticipation; in the midst of her orgasm -- Jason simply didn't care and based his timing solely on his own climax, exactly as she expected him to -- he pushed her down with a great splash in the wet mud as he shot his load deep in her cunt. Cindy's body started coiling and bucking even harder as an even greater orgasm exploded deep within her and was greatly intensified by the humiliation and the lack of breath, now that her face was buried deep in the mud.

Meanwhile my own cunt was spasmodically contracting around my own fingers as I was having a tiny orgasm of my own; Jason let a manly roar and finished emptying his balls inside of my sister. After pulling out and taking a deep breath, he finally pulled my sister out of her muddy predicament, causing to gasp for breath. As he finally let go of her hands, he got up and said, "Thanks hon," and walked over to the fence. Cindy, destroyed and completely worn out, simply turned onto her back and just laid there for a minute, panting heavily and recuperating.

Having given myself all the pleasure I was going to derive from the scene, I pulled my fingers out of my twat and turned to Jason, watching him put on his clothes. Although his legs, arms and other parts of his body were covered in mud, he just put on his clothes, not caring what he was soiling.

Just as he was stuffing his cock back in his boxers, he looked over at me, and asked, "Did you like what I did to your sister?"

Softly -- still a bit horny -- I nodded my head and bit my lower lip as I gently pinched my right nipple.

"Would you like me to do that to you too?"

Again I gave him the same slutty head nod and tweaked my nipple.

"Jason, stop hitting on my sister!" Cindy shouted as she stumbled to her feet and approached the fence. He smiled and rushed over to help her get over the fence, handed her a towel from the sports bag and while Cindy put on her spare clothes, just a loose fitting jogging suit and some sneakers, he jumped over the fence to gather her ripped clothing.

Because dad's poker guests would probably still be using the shower at our place, we decided to head over to Jason's mom's house, which was only a three minute walk, so Cindy could take a much needed shower. Informing me that his mom was working the night shift at one of the fancy restaurants in town, Jason assured me that I could watch some TV without disturbing anyone. And so, Cindy and Jason headed up the bathroom to get cleaned up, while I flipped through the channels looking for something interesting. I was surprised to see Jason back so soon, after only five or six minutes. He'd cleaned himself up and had put some pajama boxers and a t-shirt. He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder, joining me in watching TV.

By the time Cindy came back down about fifteen minutes later -- all cleaned up, wearing nothing but a bra and panties -- Jason had removed my jeans and panties and had gotten on top of me on the couch, screwing me slow and deep with his big dick. Cindy, hardly surprised, walked over to the couch and squatted down, giving me a peck on the forehead as her boyfriend was thrusting into me. Then she turned towards him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "I'm really tired you guys, I'm turning in."

"I'll be right up," I said, moaning.

"Good night, hon," Jason whispered.

"'Night," I moaned as she walked out and closed the living room door a few seconds later. Jason continued fucking me for a few more minutes, then pulled out and without any kind of warning started wriggling his hard cock up my butt. After screwing me like that for a few more minutes, he suddenly spurted in my bowels. Having served my purpose, he pulled out and laid down on his back, ignoring me. Although I had planned to go and share a bed with my sister, I drifted off to sleep pretty quick.

12