Heaven Ch. 09

Story Info
Another day in paradise.
6.8k words
4.46
26.2k
22

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

*

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister Cindy, who is engaged to Jason.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Their neighbors are Simon and Caroline.

Jason's mom is Lorna.

Miranda is Cindy's best friend.

*

In Heaven, there are slow days, and then there are days when everything seems to happen all at once, and the day just ends up as one big fuck- and cumfest. Like the Friday I am about to tell you about. It started off in the middle of the night, when I suddenly felt a big, fat cock pushing against my backdoor. Drowsy, I poked my head up and glanced at the illuminated alarm clock, which showed 2.21am. Too tired to move, let alone resist, I put my head in my pillow and moaned until my ass had been fully penetrated. Since whoever was back there hadn't bothered with lube, it was a rather unfriendly and nasty experience. Still, I didn't complain and took it like a slut.

As I lay there on my stomach, getting fucked up the ass, I realized it was either dad's cock, or Jason's, as they were the only dicks in the house. I didn't really care which one it actually was, I just hoped he would finish quickly, so I could go back to sleep. I got my slutty wish, as barely two minutes later, I felt my ass getting pumped full of cum. After a demeaning slap on my right butt cheek, he pulled out and sprayed another two ropes of thick cum on my ass and lower back, then collapsed next to me. I poked my head up again, glancing at the clock again: 2.24am. Well, whoever it was, he sure had been quick about it. Luckily, I fell back asleep almost immediately.

In the morning, I was awakened by voices, coming from the master bedroom. I looked around, the room slightly illuminated by daylight, coming through the drapes. I looked over at the other side of the bed and recognized Jason. So, it was him who'd abused me last night. I smiled, realizing he had first banged my sister - we had all heard Cindy begging him to 'pump her pussy full of cum' - only to come and fuck the shit out of my 'poor' ass a few hours later.

Just as I was contemplating sliding my mouth over his morning erection, I heard those voices again. Curious, I got up and walked into the night hall, naked. I noticed the door to the master bedroom was ajar. When I peeked in, I saw mom and Cindy - also naked - standing there, talking pretty loud, while looking at dad. He was sitting on the bed, on his knees, masturbating, while holding some sort of poster pinned to the wall with his free hand.

Suddenly, I felt a hand reaching around me and cupping my right tit, jiggling it up and down briefly.

I looked back at Jason, smiled and whispered, "Morning."

"Morning," he replied, now grabbing and mauling both my tits. Mom and Cindy turned, having heard us, which in turn prompted Jason to turn his attention to something else besides me. He stepped out from behind me, briefly glanced at mom and Cindy, before looking over at the poster.

"Is that...?" he began to ask.

"I think it is," I said, not completely sure.

"Shit, that's the cunt from next door," Jason said, stepping closer.

"Yes, that's the cunt from next door... with way too much make-up, if you ask me," mom said a bit grumpy and just a tad jealous. It was Caroline, our next door neighbor, Simon's wife, and the word cunt - although a bit foul - was definitely accurate in this case.

On the poster, Caroline was wearing nothing but a nun's hood, had a gag ball in her mouth and a big black dildo sticking out of her twat. She had a defiant look on her face and was cupping both her tits with her hands. Written across her forehead, in red lipstick, were the words FUCK MEAT.

"Fuck, she's hot," Jason said as he too started stroking his half-hard cock right there, in front of mom, me and his fiancée.

"Whatever!" mom said as she turned and walked past me, leaving the room.

"Have fun, I guess," she called out from the hallway, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Hon, would you mind?" Jason asked, looking at Cindy, as he signaled at the poster.

"Are you serious?" she asked, slightly offended and jealous.

With a simply nod of his head, Jason signaled his resolve.

"Knock yourself out," Cindy said, raising her hand invitingly to the poster, realizing this was something he needed to do. Jason dropped to his knees next to the bed, his eyes glued to the poster as he furiously started wanking.

"Do you... need a hand?" Cindy asked, reluctantly, clearly hoping he'd say no.

"No, I am fine," Jason said as he continued pumping his insanely big erection.

"Dad, do you need..." I began to ask.

Before I could finish my question however, dad arched his back and howled, "Oh yeah, stupid cunt!"

He splattered his fat, morning load against the wall and all over the pillows beneath his knees. Realizing dad wasn't going to hold the poster up for much longer now, Jason quickly got up on the bed and put two fingers on the poster next to dad's hand and gently whispered, "Mark, you mind?"

Dad shook his head and let go of the poster, collapsing on the bed. Keeping the two fingers on the poster and jacking his fat cock with the other hand, Jason scooted closer to the poster until he was right in front of it - a naked dad wheezing and panting right next to him.

Cindy bent down to give dad a peck on the forehead and asked, with a wide grin on her face, "Had a good wank?"

"Wonderful!" dad replied.

"What's the deal with the poster?" I asked dad as Cindy and I squatted down next to the bed.

"I won it in last night's poker game," he replied, "Caroline had a series of them done for Simon's birthday a couple of years ago..."

"And he bet them in the game?" I asked.

"Yup," dad replied, not even opening his eyes.

"Caroline won't be happy with that," Cindy replied as she looked up at the poster again.

"I don't care," dad sighed.

"I bet you don't," Cindy whispered, giving him another kiss on the forehead, "We're all just cunts to you, aren't we, daddy?"

Dad, shuddering with delight after hearing her speak like that, chuckled and said, "Stop teasing your old man, you little slut."

Cindy and I giggled, looked at one another and slowly reached out to start caressing dad all over. It didn't take long for Cindy to plant her lips onto dad's and start frenching him. As I looked at them slobbering all over each other, my hand slid down to dad's cock and I slowly started jacking his tiny dick with three fingers. After about three minutes, I could feel dad's dick coming back to life and as it began growing under my touch, I began using my whole hand to jack him off, slowly.

Dad started moaning, causing Cindy to break the kiss to see what was going on, and smiled at me - both of us realizing we'd be in that room for quite a while longer. Cindy put her hand at the back of my head and nudged it towards dad mouth. I got the picture and slowly bent down to kiss dad full on the lips, my hand wrapped around his dick and jacking him off.

By the time I broke the kiss and sat back up, I noticed Jason had moved and was wanking his huge erection over dad's crotch - probably on my sister's request. Cindy quickly pressed her naked tits against the side of dad's face and began caressing his torso and neck. Dad slightly turned his head so he could lick one of Cindy's hard nipples, but kept his eyes on his own hard dick, still wrapped in my hand. About ten centimeters above it, was Jason's fat shaft, getting milked to a finish. Jason couldn't have cared less what we were doing, or where his cock was pointing at. He hadn't taken his eyes off the poster once since he'd first seen it.

When I noticed Jason was about to explode, I let go of dad's cock and watched it throb for a few seconds, before getting drenched by Jason's cum. As usual, Jason's morning load was bountiful, and because he kept control of his ejaculation - instead of exploding all over the place - he was able to make sure every drop of his sperm ended up on either dad's cock or balls. As Cindy bent down to swallow and extensively clean Jason's cock, I first massaged Jason's sperm into dad's hard shaft, then bobbed my head up and down it, sucking it clean again.

When I got bored with the whole thing, I got up - without finishing dad off - and left the room. Feeling a bit hungry, I headed downstairs, leaving dad there, with a throbbing boner. Downstairs, I joined mom at the breakfast table, for coffee and some cereal. She wasn't very talkative, probably still angry and jealous, so we ended up just reading different sections of the same newspaper. About half an hour later, Jason came down, still naked. Since mom and I were as naked as he was, there was no awkwardness.

"Morning Mrs. McAlloway," Jason said, his right hand on his fat cock.

Mom, realizing what he was after, replied, "I am really not in the mood to fuck right now, Jason. I was hoping to have a quiet morning, because I am..."

"Blowjob then?" Jason interrupted her, clearly not giving a crap about her feelings.

"No," mom replied calmly, realizing she needed to limit the number of words she used - because he was too horny to process complex sentences right now.

"Handjob?"

"No."

"Ass?"

"Definitely not the ass," mom smiled.

"Then, can I at least look at you, while I jack off?" Jason asked, getting desperate.

"Off course, I don't wanna be unreasonable," mom said as she closed the newspaper, and turned in her chair, facing Jason and opening her legs as wide as she could.

Jason dropped to his knees, whispering, "Oh fuck yeah."

After about a minute of furious wanking and ogling mom's tits and bush, Jason suddenly realized there was one more thing he needed to negotiate about.

"Can I cum on your face, Mrs. McAlloway?"

"No Jason, not the face."

"On your tits?"

"No."

"On your cunt?"

"No."

"On your ass?"

"What is with you and my ass... no!" mom replied, frustrated.

"Your hair?"

"Eew no."

Jason, frustrated and very close to his orgasm, had run out of exciting places to propose and gave up, resigning himself to the fact that he'd be dumping his cum on the floor soon.

Figuring he might as well spew some profanities around to intensify his orgasm, Jason moaned, "Then I guess I'll just dump it on the fucking floor, you worthless cunt!"

And with that, he exploded, blowing another thick wad all over the kitchen floor. I could see mom was already pissed - she hated the word 'cunt' when she wasn't in the mood - but Jason didn't stop there.

"Fucking whore," he grunted as he neared the end of his climax.

Mom was furious, but she remained calm and waited for his orgasm to be fully over, then got down on her knees in front of him and whispered, "You miserable piece of shit... calling me a worthless cunt and a fucking whore... when you knew I wasn't in the mood... just for that, I am going to give you the biggest fucking erection you've ever had and then kick you out... you'll be hornier leaving, then when you walked through that door."

"Yeah right," Jason snorted arrogantly, figuring after two orgasms in the past hour, he was safe.

Jason, not wanting to take any risk, started to get up, but mom slowly wrapped her left hand around his flaccid cock and said, "If you ever want to use any of my holes again, you'll take your punishment like a man, Jason!"

He looked her in the eye and immediately sat back down, realizing she was dead serious.

While she looked him in the eye and tugged on his flaccid cock with her left hand, she ran the index and middle finger of her right hand through the massive puddle of cum he'd just shot, getting the creamy substance all over them. Then, in front of his incredulous eyes, she ran those fingers over her left cheek, her nose and her right cheek, smearing his cum clear across her face.

"Face," she whispered.

After dabbing her fingers in his cum puddle again, she grabbed her right nipple, squeezing it gently, getting cum all over the areola. A few seconds later - after scooping up some more cum with her finger - she did the same to her left breast.

"Tits," she whispered.

Jason realized what she was doing, and so did his cock apparently, as it had stopped shrinking.

Confident that his erection would grow, even without her touch, mom let go of his cock and opened her legs as wide as she could. While she scooped up some more cum and showed it to him, she used her other hand to gently pull her pussy open, and brought her cum drenched fingers towards it. Under his dumbfounded gaze, she massaged his spunk thoroughly into her clit, making herself squirm and moan in the process.

"Cunt," she whispered.

"What's next?" she continued, a few moments later, "Oh right, your favorite..."

As mom ran her fingers through the puddle again, she pulled her ass cheeks apart with her other hand and then ostentatiously wiped both fingers in between them. Jason's cock was getting harder with every passing second and was almost back at full strength!

"You think I am faking it, don't you?" mom asked, as she ran her fingers through the puddle and smeared his cum between her ass cheeks a second time.

"Go ahead, check for yourself," she added, as she placed her hands on her knees and just looked at him.

A little hesitant, but unable to control himself, Jason slowly reached in between her legs and gently touched her clit, then slid his hand between her ass cheeks. His cock violently veered up and down.

"Feel how sticky I am down there? That's your fuck sauce, Jason," mom said, really tormenting him now. Crazy with lust, Jason started beating off his massively hard cock, desperate for more relief.

Mom smiled contently, as she had achieved what she had set out to do, and decided to finish her little game.

"And for the last one..." she said as she placed both hands down on the floor amidst Jason's cum, scooped up every remaining speck of cum, and then placed both hands on top of her head. As she wiped her hands off on her hair, Jason began shuddering, now delirious with lust.

After ruining her hair, beyond the point that anything short of a hot shower could fix, she turned towards me and asked, "I think that's everything, right?"

I nodded, unable to speak, as I too was baffled - and aroused - by her behavior.

"Good," she whispered, as she got up and looked down at Jason, whispering, "I've got your cum everywhere you wanted to shoot it... now get the fuck out of my house."

"No, please Mrs. McAlloway... I am sorry for what I said... please, I'll make it up to you," Jason whined.

"Too little too late Jason," mom replied, "You're not sorry. You just wanna dump another load."

"No... yes, I mean... please, I'll do anything," Jason begged, "You look so... sooo..."

"I look like a fucking cumslut, Jason... now limp over to the door and get out," mom yelled.

Realizing he wasn't getting anywhere by begging, he got up and stumbled backwards towards the sliding doors, stroking his cock as he gawked at mom, wearing his cum all over her body.

"Lock it Jamie," mom ordered as she kept her eyes on Jason, who slowly backed out of the house.

After I had complied, mom whispered, "Now come and lick his cum off me."

"Moooom," I whined.

"Don't play coy with me, young lady", mom said, "Do as I say."

"Right here?" I asked, glancing at Jason who was wanking his cock and looking at us through the glass.

"Right here."

"But I thought you didn't want him to cum," I said as I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on her cum-drenched cheek.

"He won't cum... he'll tug on that dick of his till it's black and blue, but he won't cum," mom moaned.

"How do you know?" I asked as I continued to lick Jason's cum off her face.

"Because he's saving his next load for me... his pride demands it!"

"He could go and fuck anyone he wants," I replied as mom pushed my head down her tits.

"He could..." mom said as I began cleaning her nipples with my tongue, "But men always want what they can't have."

"I've drawn a line in the sand, given him a boundary he can't cross... a macho man like Jason won't accept that! He'll keep trying to get his way, no matter what," mom continued as I finished licking all of Jason's cum off of her tits. After briefly peeking at Jason through the window, I was pushed to my knees by mom's hands and had my face forcefully pressed up against her wet cunt. Although some of it probably was Jason's cum, most of what I tasted and swallowed, were mom's juices. After a minute or two, mom pushed my head back and put one foot on the kitchen counter, spreading herself wide open for me. We all knew there was one place left to clean...

I looked at Jason as I maneuvered my head into position. Gently, I stuck out my tongue and started licking mom's left ass cheek, then the right one. From the corner of my eye, I noticed him wanking like a mad man, gawking at us in utter disbelief. Half a minute later, when I used both hands to pull mom's ass cheeks open and stuck my tongue in between them, I really thought he was going to splatter his cum all over the glass. He was literally drooling, his tongue hanging lewdly out of his wide open mouth.

But he didn't cum. He held off, just like mom said he would.

"All clean," I said after giving her ass another thorough look, "So, what now?"

Mom didn't reply. Instead she just dreamily gazed at Jason. After a few seconds, she seemed to have made up her mind and walked over to the sliding doors, and unlocked them.

Confused, but very eager to get back in, Jason quickly opened the doors, slithered in and resumed stroking his cock.

"I should make a stand," mom said as she got down on her knees, facing me, her back towards Jason, "And punish him for disrespecting me..."

As she tilted her head back towards Jason, she continued, "... make sure he's learned his lesson before letting him have his way with me again."

Realizing mom was doing the exact opposite of what she was advocating, I slid my hand down between my legs, while Jason aimed his cock at the center of her face.

"Because if he hasn't, he'll continue to disrespect me at every turn..." mom whispered as she placed her hands on the floor behind her, arched her back and tilted her head even further back - making an even bigger target of her slut face.

"And he'll continue to regard me as a worthless cunt and a fucking whore," mom concluded, debasing herself as she simply stared - almost crossed-eye - up at Jason's fist pumping his massive dong.

Those words did it for Jason, who exploded at that very moment... every muscle in his body working together to expel the cum from his overheated balls and throbbing cock. It wasn't a giant load, but still enough to coat mom's entire, smiling face. Meanwhile, the fingers of my left hand were going berserk over my clit, while the fingers of my right hand were clawing at my insides.

After Jason had squeezed every drop out his throbbing, purple cock, he disrespectfully slapped it around on mom's face, as he looked at me, proudly showing off his dominance over her. After thirty seconds or so, he finally stopped slapping his dick in her face and squatted down next to her.

"Tell her!" Jason moaned in her ear, as he nudged her head back up, towards me. We both knew what he wanted her to say. It would be the ultimate self-humiliation, especially after she had made such a big deal out of Jason's disrespect - which paled in comparison to what she was doing to herself right now.

Mom glanced down at my hands - still deftly at work between my legs - and looked me in the eye as she waited for the perfect moment.

"I am a whore!" she suddenly screamed, instantly causing my cunt to contract around the fingers of my right hand, as I energetically kept flicking my pleasure button.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,369 Followers
12