Heaven Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A useless whore," mom exclaimed, realizing she was making me orgasm.

My body rocked and shook harder.

"I am a stupid cunt!" mom continued. Her foul self-humiliation only drove me deeper into orgasmic oblivion.

I didn't even notice Jason leaving. But when I looked up again about two minutes later, moaning and completely out of breath, it was just me and mom. She smiled at me, slightly embarrassed, but also pleased she'd been able to get me off.

"Do you think he learned his lesson?" I asked cynically, another minute or so later.

"God, I hope not," mom replied as we both chuckled. We got up and headed for the kitchen sink where we did our best to clean ourselves up, using hot water and a few kitchen towels.

When we sat back down at the breakfast table, I could tell mom was still raunchy. She didn't say anything, but I could tell. When Simon poked showed at the sliding doors about five minutes later, I smiled at his impeccable timing.

"Hi Simon, how are you?" mom asked as she swallowed the last of her food in her mouth.

"Caroline's having a fit..." he replied, "And I was wondering..."

"Serves you right, betting her poster in a card game," mom replied.

"Say no more," Simon said, figuring he wasn't going to get lucky here either, and turned to leave.

"Wait," mom said, realizing she was turning away a hard cock, "I didn't mean it like that... what can I do for you?"

"She'll calm down, eventually... for now, I just need a twat to fuck... hard," he replied boldly.

"This is a quickie we're talking about right?" mom asked.

"A wild, nasty quickie, yes," Simon clarified, unzipping his trousers.

"Well, this is your lucky day... I am soaking wet, and up for just about anything!" mom whispered.

"Good, you can start by putting on some clothes then," he said.

"Are you serious?" mom whispered.

"Very," Simon replied, clearly having something specific in mind.

"All right, any special requests?"

"No, just a skirt, blouse, panties, bra... the basics," he replied.

"Got it, be right back," mom said as she hurried over to the laundry room down the hall.

Barely half a minute later, mom returned with all the requested items in her hand, and started putting them on right in front of Simon - and myself.

"You mind if we use the pantry?" Simon asked as mom was buttoning up her white blouse.

"Not at all," mom replied.

"Lead the way," Simon said as he whipped out his hard cock, shuddering with anticipation.

As they closed the door behind them, I had to rely on my hearing to know what they were doing. I closed my eyes and tried to make up a story to go along with the sounds I was hearing...

Some heavy breathing and slobbering

(the two of them kissing passionately)

A loud thump

(Simon pushing mom against the door)

A forceful rip and mom grunting, "Oh"

(Simon ripping off mom's blouse)

A smaller, yet equally powerful rip, and mom moaning, "Oh, for fuck sake!"

(Simon ripping off mom's panties)

A thump against the door and mom moaning loudly

(Simon penetrating mom)

Thumping, gradually increasing in speed and loudness

(Simon fucking the shit out of mom)

A bang, followed by lots of tin cans falling to the ground

(The two of them crashing into one of the shelves and knocking over some canned goods)

A similar loud bang, followed by several loud crashes and some more goods falling

(Simon and mom propelling themselves against the opposite shelf, crashing into it, and causing the supports to give way, causing everything on it to topple and crash to the floor)

Simon grunting deeply, then some soft skin slapping

(Having lost their balance, Simon and mom dropping to the floor, and mom riding him cow-girl)

A glass jar crashing to the ground

(Mom accidently knocking over a glass jar from one of the still intact, lower shelves)

Mom asking, "Oh you like that?", then another glass jar crashing into one of the walls with great force

(Mom, having deduced from Jason's facial expression and body language that the accidental crash turned him on, now deliberately picking up another jar and throwing it across the room, to edge Simon on)

Simon squealing loudly while two more jars shatter against the wall.

(Mom throwing more jars into the wall, while Simon blows his load deep into mom's womb)

At that moment, dad came barging into the kitchen and asked, "What the hell is all that noise?"

I opened my eyes, inhaled sharply and replied, "That's Simon doing mom..."

"In there?" he asked, realizing where the sounds were coming from.

"Mmmm," I nodded, "Sounds like they're making quite a mess."

Then, as if on cue, Simon and mom both emerged. As I had imagined, mom's blouse was ripped in half and was barely covering any more skin. She was carrying her black, ripped panties in her hand, suggesting that she was naked under her half-pulled up skirt. From what dad and I could see through the half open door, the pantry looked like a bomb scene; several shelves, along with all their contents lying on the ground, pieces of glass everywhere, along with the contents of about half a dozen jars splattered out all over the floor and walls.

"Thanks Cynthia," Simon said as he walked back over to the sliding doors, "That was exactly what I needed."

"Glad I could be of service," mom replied as she sat back down on her chair, completely out of breath.

As dad walked into the pantry and took a long, hard look around, mom sipped from her coffee and said, not even looking back at him, "You might have to fix a few things in there."

"Jeez Cyn," dad whispered, as one hand scratched the back of his head, while his other instinctively slid down to his hardening cock.

About ten seconds later, dad walked out and whispered, "Jamie, make yourself scarce!"

While I got up and scampered out of the kitchen - knowing better than to get between a hard cock and a wet pussy - mom got up, bent down on the table and pulled up her skirt, exposing her naked ass to dad - all without as much as glancing at him. The last thing I heard - before moving out of hearing range - was mom moaning loudly, as dad probably shoved his fat cock into her two-timing twat.

After checking up on Jason and Cindy - who were still asleep - in the master bedroom, I headed to my room and fiddled with myself for a little bit, until I got bored. I hit the shower and got dressed, then checked my email and began playing a game on my smartphone.

Just short of an hour later, mom came in, fully cleaned up and dressed, asking if I wanted to accompany her into town, to do some shopping. Having nothing better to do, I agreed. After relaxing in one of the many coffee bars in town for a while, we started hitting every clothing store we could find. About three hours later, mom and I were walking down the main street, heading back to the car, when suddenly a big black SUV started honking at us. We stopped and looked, but because of the tinted windows, there was no way of knowing who was inside. Then, suddenly, the passenger window rolled down, allowing us to peek inside.

"David?" mom exclaimed surprised but also excited.

"Hey there," the guy replied as he pulled over, stopping right next to us.

"Cynthia, I thought that was you," David smiled, glancing at me for a second, "Is this your youngest?"

"Yep," mom replied, "This is Jamie."

"Jamie, David," mom turned to me, "David is... an old friend."

"Hey David," I replied, knowing better than to ask questions.

"Hey Jamie," he smiled, blatantly staring at my tits for several seconds.

"So, what brings you back? Business or pleasure?" mom asked.

"Well, I had an important meeting in town, but that's over and done with, so... are you up for some fun?" David smiled, going with the flow.

Mom, always willing, leaned in the window - like a prostitute offering her services - and giggled, "Sure sailor, what did you have in mind?"

"Hang on," David said, "Let me just find a parking space."

While he pulled out and headed for the nearest parking facility, mom gave me some background information; David was a business lawyer, and occasionally did some work for the city council. For practical reasons, he had moved out of town and had made a decent career for himself.

When he walked up to us, just over a minute later, mom asked, "So, where to?"

"Curfew's not for another two hours, right?" David asked, taking a look around.

"How about over there?" he said, pointing at a lingerie store about fifty meters from our position.

"I'll leave you guys to it then," I said, grabbing mom's bags, planning on heading home on my own.

"Nonsense," David smiled, "Stay. You can watch... and join in."

I glanced over at mom for a moment, who nodded and smiled.

"Okay then," I whispered, with a smile.

As the three of us headed over to the lingerie store, mom asked, "So, what's new with you?"

"You know I can't talk about my work in any detail," David replied.

"So then, what's new on a personal level? Anyone special?"

"Not really, it's not easy getting into a relationship once you know about Heaven," David smiled.

"I bet," mom replied as we walked into the store.

David led the way, moving through the aisles slowly, seemingly looking for something.

"How about you? Still happy with Mark?" he asked as mom and I just followed him around.

"Oh yes, rainbows and sunny skies," mom replied.

"You're a 36 right?" Mark said, grabbing a purple bra off the rack and holding it against her chest.

"36C, yeah," mom replied.

"Good," Mark said, taking the bra in his right hand as he moved on.

"And I hear your other daughter is getting married... Cindy is it?"

"Yes," mom replied.

"Local boy?"

"Yeah, born and raised."

"Good... less complications," Mark replied as he stopped at a rack full of colored panties, glanced at mom's waist for a second to assess her size and grabbed a pair of bright, yellow panties - in what he thought would be an appropriate size.

Then, he looked me up and down for a few seconds and picked out a pair of whory red ones. So, whatever he was up to, I realized I was going to be part of it. In the next aisle, he stopped at a clothing rack with sleeping blouses and selected a white, semi-transparent one with puff sleeves.

"I think we're set," he said as he turned and headed for the nearest checkout with two of us in tow.

The female cashier greeted us with a smile, scanned the price labels on all four items and was about to put them in a brown paper shopping bag, when David said, "No need for that, we'll be using them here!"

"Very good sir," the young lady smiled, "That'll be 162,96 please."

After paying with his credit card, David asked, "Is there a dressing room we can use?

"Off course sir," the cashier smiled, "Number four, at the back of the store, on your right."

"Thanks," David replied as he grabbed the four items he had just paid for and headed for the back of the store.

Mom and I followed him into the assigned dressing room, which was completely empty.

"That's for you," David said, handing mom the purple bra and yellow panties.

"And this is for you," he said, handing me the white, puff-sleeved sleeping blouse and the whory red panties.

As I put down the bags I was holding, mom kicked off her shoes and pushed her skirt down to her feet. I then unzipped and pulled off my jeans, and kicked off my sneakers while mom unbuttoned her blouse. While mom took off her blouse, I got rid of my sweater and top.

Mom and I then took off our regular black and white underwear and wriggled into the panties David had bought for us. Meanwhile David took off his pants, boxers and vest, leaving his shirt and socks on. There was no doubt that this was going to be a quick and casual fuck. While mom was fidgeting with her purple bra, I started putting on the white sleeping blouse.

But before I had the chance to fasten any of the buttons, David looked at me and whispered, "No buttons... and can you tie it in a knot, right under your tits?"

I smiled and nodded, realizing the look he was after. I lifted my breasts and tied my blouse into a knot underneath them, creating a dazzling, lewd cleavage.

"You girls look awesome," he said, stroking his hard dick, looking back and forth between mom and me.

After staring us up and down for a few more seconds, he turned to mom, signaled at one of the fitting stalls and said, "Get in there and put your hands on the stool."

With an eager smile on her face, mom traipsed into the stall and bent over, putting both hands on the wooden stool - a typical element in these kinds of changing rooms - and wriggled her ass provocatively at David. Slowly, he walked up to her and began caressing and squeezing her ass cheeks with his non-wanking hand. His groping became more heated with every second and pretty soon, his fingers started exploring her ass crack, pushing her yellow panties deeper and deeper in there, making her gasp and squirm.

"Jamie," he panted, briefly turning his head towards me. Realizing he was too horny to form a coherent request, I took this as an invitation to move closer, and so I walked up right next to him. When I noticed him intensely gawking at my chest, I knew what he wanted, and decided to give him a hand - quite literally in this case. I gripped his fat shaft and began stroking it, freeing up one of his hands, which he promptly started using to cup and squeeze my right tit. While he still had the fingers of his other hand knuckle-deep up mom's ass crack, he began tweaking and gently twisting my hard nipples.

He kept playing around like that, with both of us, for several more minutes, until he, suddenly, could no longer deny his throbbing cock. He pulled mom's yellow panties out of her ass crack, pushed them to the side and stuffed his hard cock, in one swift push, up her wet twat. She moaned loudly, as he was clearly bigger than she remembered. With his left hand on the small of her back, he guided her up and down his cock, while his right hand continued caressing my bare tits, and even ventured down between my legs.

His fingers slipped passed the whorish red fabric and started stimulating my clit, and even entered me a few times. After a couple of minutes, he suddenly stopped, pulled out and whispered, as he looked at me, "Your turn."

Mom, realizing I was to take her place, reluctantly got up and moved out of the way, allowing me to bend over and put my hands on the stool. As soon as David pulled my panties aside and rammed his cock into me, I understood why mom had been moaning so hard and loud; not only was his cock bigger than average, it was also a lot thicker, wonderfully stretching my slutty cunt.

For about four or five minutes, he fucked me in the same lewd position and at the same controlled pace as he had fucked mom. But then, all of a sudden, his breathing and his moaning became erratic, and his fucking became wilder as his lust grew and grew. Suddenly I heard a rip, followed by a gasp from mom. I turned my head and looked up, and realized David had torn off the left cup of mom's bra. She was gawking down at her lewdly exposed tit, callously being smacked around by his hand.

Next thing I knew, I felt both his hands on my back, then heard and felt a short, powerful rip, as he tore my flimsy sleeping blouse clean in half. Both resultant parts slid off my back as he began banging me harder. I didn't mind - after all, he had paid for the lingerie, and could do with it as he pleased. When he was getting ready to explode, he reached out, put his hand on mom's shoulder and pushed her down to her knees. Mom - realizing what he wanted - put her face right next to my ass and opened her mouth, wide.

He roared as he gawked down at her, pulling his cock out of my twat and aiming it at mom's face. He was, however, a fraction of second too late, and not only shot a fat cum rope on my right ass cheek, but also creamed mom's right eye shut, and drenched her nose, before finally - and clumsily - jamming his throbbing cock roughly down her throat. I looked back over my shoulder to see mom wrapping her right hand around the base of his cock and jacking him off, while she eagerly sucked the remaining cum out of his balls.

When his orgasm was over, and his balls were empty, David stumbled back and moaned, "That was awesome!"

Mom got up, took off her yellow panties and used them to wipe the cum off her face, then took off her half-torn bra and started getting dressed again. I stood up and took off the drenched, red panties along with what remained of the blouse, which I then used to wipe David's cum off my ass.

Once all three of us were decent again, we walked out of the store, leaving behind all the newly bought underwear.

"You know, if you're not doing anything tonight, we'd love to have you over for dinner. I am sure Cindy will be home by then, you can do her too!" mom said as we were walking up to his car.

"Sounds lovely," he replied, "But I'll have to pass."

"You sure?" mom insisted, "Mark will be there too, you can fuck all three of us, right in front of him."

"Jesus mom," I whispered, baffled - and also a little turned on - by her casual cruelty.

"I wish I could, but I have somewhere I need to be..." he said, with some disappointment in his voice.

"Maybe next time," mom smiled.

"Who knows," David whispered, as he gave mom a hug, and gently reached out to squeeze my right tit.

12