All Comments on 'Heaven or Hell'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
CambrianCambrianabout 11 years ago
Well done

No pun intended. Not standard formula. Maybe one of SS06's best works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
TTB OK. Roast in Hell for eternity - not OK.

Way too cruel. Hope he lives a nice long life, because he will be joining her in Hell when it is over.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
An Ace Police Detective Bamboozled & Bewitched By a Run of the Mill Slut ?

That's the biggest plot hole, but truth to tell, the surreal introduction was excellent in the mode of FellinI's trademark films. I enjoyed that ineffable part enormously.

The author returned to form & terminated the narrator's gray zone inhabitance and closed out the last chapter with good/bad, black/white value judgements & accorded them their appropriate fates. No surprises at the end but for a while this was a very intriguing read. That alone was very surprising to this reader.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 11 years ago
MOD SQUAD References? meh

it was okay. It a lot of ways this story is kind confusing but by the end of the it things fall into place nicely . What saved the story for me was the ending because initially jimmy had said

"Ah ... Let's let bygones be bygones. I never knew what you were doing so it never hurt me, right."

Which of course is the exact opposite of the basis of Christianity and all religions.

The wife is portrayed as a totally psychotic mentally disturbed freak--- again!-- who is so in love with jimmy that she just HAS to fuck everyone Jimmy has ever known. Indeed it was her very actions which is why Jimmy was almost killed... But this basic observation about reality is something that Jimmy seems unable to figure out.

Even if we accept the premise of this story... that Jimmy gets to decide where the ex wife is going in the afterlife... He never figure is out that the only reason he almost died was because of her. He decides at the end to have a her spend eternity in hell because she is a WHORE / slut ... and NOT because she almost kill him.

oldauthoroldauthorabout 11 years ago
Much Better!

Big improvement, Stang. I have commented a few times on the second half of your stories being overworked and even too unbelievable, but this time I have to commend you for your handling of the wrapup to your story. No overworked ending this time! To the contrary, I think it was quite logical, though not completely expected (and I liked that twist). You always have unique plots and I want you to know that I enjoy all of your stories, regardless of when I feel it necessary to make a negative comment.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Nicely Done

All of SS06's work should be reclassified as fantasy! Nothing for LW... Look at his Mustang Fantasy, and all his stupid wives.... Yep it is fun to read his tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
different

now that was different THANK YOU

MadBrownMadBrownabout 11 years ago
SUPERB

Great story! I was held captive for the entire reading. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welp

Another story with the exact same people.

You're vision of scorned men being able to send women to eternal damnation will have some of these should-be therapy cases jacking off for weeks. The memory loss slow reveal was a cool approach, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No hoes in Heaven !

SS 06, fun story and interesting premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A good read

The first half was excellent but after I read about Jimmy having the choice of heaven Or hell, the story became a little goofy almost as if it were rushed to be finished. Great read though. I read all of your stories when I see new ones posted. Unique for this site

solotorosolotoroabout 11 years ago
Fun story

Too long in the set-up though.

cueball961cueball961about 11 years ago
Loved It!

Just another reason to aim skyward. No sluts allowed!

Good job StangStar06, this one was memorable.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 11 years ago
Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo!!!!

This pathetic garbage of words might win you the PREACHING TO THE CHIOR pize of the year.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Not his choice

We all make our own decisions. Where we go is up to us. Even if someone forgives us for our evil doings, unless we change the path we have chosen we will continue on our way to damnation. One persons frgiveness has nothing to do with another's path.

jacsrjacsrabout 11 years ago
Another Hit

As usual you are at the top of your game and entertaining.

Thanks keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

You have saved me a lot of money on MC. Now I understand my STBXW! Thank you,Thank you, Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!

Very well written and wonderful plot.....had a ball reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Loved it! Burn the bitch, literally, forever! What's not to love?

moandickmoandickabout 11 years ago
PREACHING TO THE CHIOR pize of the year.

Gosh Starstang - you have aroused so much emotion from some anonymous people that they have completely forgotten how to spell!

Magic - I loved the story!

Please continue in the same vein, I promise to read every single one of them

Dick (Yes that is my real name!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Made me laugh

made me laugh, truely a great story! Now I know what a burn bitch story is and everything else will need its own category. :)

bigguy323bigguy323about 11 years ago
I had almost given up hope for you SS. You proved you still have what it takes.

Obviously, I like the story. It is far better than the other tricky endings you sometimes contrive.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Stupid - but a lot of fun!

Firstly, this length of story is definitely better - it suits your style far more than the longer ones and makes it a far more enjoyable read.

Secondly, even for someone like me who doesn't believe any of that afterlife shit, it did hold a strange appeal.

Finally, though - a heroic man, a slut wife and an angelic replacement for the slut wife - where have we met those characters before I wonder? The story was far more original than some of your recent efforts, but I do wish you'd people them with more original/believable characters from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another sick revenge fantasy

Need a special fetish category for these. Nothing to do with sex, just a fantasy of some asshole having ultimate power - now he's God-like and can decide who to condemn to Hell. Utter BS.

Seriously, if I'd realized what this was going in, I just would not have read it. I expected it would have something to do with "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" as the category is described.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
LMAO

Loved the way you brought all of the Characters out.. and the St. Peter saying No Hoes in Heaven was Awsome. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where the Hell

Do your ideas come from?

Is MTB your editor or does she just reel in the imagination?

This story was the best read I've had here in some time. I literally had no

Idea where this was going until you got there. Great job as usual. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So so bad. Loving Wives?

It had nothing on "I'm going to fuck your wife" which has received poor reviews so far, though published on the same day and infinitely hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too much

I like the payback stories for cheating spouses but this one was extreme. I realize its fiction but still......

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Even in This Light and Satirical

Ditty, I struggle with not forgiving the unforgivable. I'd say that the stabbing and death kind of squared the scorecard with Rhonda. Oh well, great read as always. I;m not sure you welcome advice and ideas, but if so, email me. My background provides fertile fields of damaged marriages. .

SirThopasSirThopasabout 11 years ago
You know

It's the same damn characters yet again, star.

I think a lot of the more unhappy responses are due to the fact that you write humor-filled lighthearted works in what tends to be a very serious field. We're a bunch of tortured souls and injured hearts, and so we're not always ready to hear the message of Its a Wonderful Life...or to even see it on its own terms. Your take is refreshing in that regard.

Please, though....the characters. Especially this "unlikeable because you try too hard to make us like him" hero archetype you never put down. There will never be a guy who is that thoroughly adored and appreciated by those around him. It won't happen. Even Jesus batted less than 50% on that measure. Ghandi had plenty of enemies. Somewhere out there, there are people who think Bruce Springsteen is a great big dickhole.

Really, to be that completely inoffensive and acceptable to all people of varying backgrounds and standards, one would have to be pretty vapid indeed. Worse, to WANT to be liked by absolutely everyone would require very low self worth or a great big ego.

Put it this way: John was admired, even though he could be a cunt. Paul was respected, even though he was a bit too full of himself. George was adored, and he could be a total asshole to those closest to him. The only Beatle anybody ever just 'likes' is Ringo....and it's because he just seems like a likeable nonthreatening dude.

Keep trying to use this super likeable cartoon character of a hero all the time, and you'll end up with a thousand little Ringo Starr moments. No Penny Lane. No A Day in the Life. No Here Comes the Sun. Just....likeable.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
fuck all the cuckold lover bitching about

this should be in it's on category or it's stupid. Look at the commentor. 99.9% are cuckold lovers or wbc's. Good story

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
I liked it...

... and I would also say that this story is a good start to getting back on track. Much more like the old SS06 that we all know and love.

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
Oh yeah

Now this one I enjoyed.........Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
different approach to you normal stories

most of your stories are well done. the part i find weak here is this season detective couldnot fiqure out his rhonda was whore. she was screwing all his friends, that just doenot add up. but the story was interesting and well written. i see you painted the doctor black who he falls in love with. and he sends rhonda to hell. to bad we do not have that power, for there a lot of us who belong there.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Not very Christian...

Relegating Rhonda to Hell (twice) was NOT the Christian thing to do, but ... what the fuck! 5*

HeadguyHeadguyabout 11 years ago
Great til the end

The story really grabbed me and kept me engaged until roughly mid-way through the last chapter. Even the initial "Go to Hell" had a certain bracing, inevitable logic. But the anniversary return of Rhonda seemed gratuitous. The author weakened his otherwise great story by seeming to need to "rub it in."

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Well, I hope that he likes Rhonda cause he's going to be seeing a lot of her.

The 'hero' (and I can't use enough quotes around that word to qualify it) TWICE chose to send someone to eternal suffering...when it would cost him nothing.

NOTHING. A slight mental shift. A bit of grace.

He saw what hell would be like. He has no excuse.

Mustangs are great cars but they dont drive a person EVERYWHERE. So by being a douchebag twice, KNOWING an afterlife exists, KNOWING what he is doing...he did it anyway.

Would sitting on the shore watching a child drown damn a person? What if he started throwing rocks at her head? She may have earned her place in hell, but by bringing him into the mess, now Hoss needs to own his own moral crapitutde.

So when he gets to Hell, Lucifer (who likes a personal touch) will bring him to the Hurts Counter and tell him "You can drive any Yugo on the lot

Read Sir Thopas' post three times.

zed0zed0about 11 years ago
I didn't know you were a millionaire!

There are two kinds of Republicans;

Millionaires and suckers!

TheThinker45TheThinker45about 11 years ago
Almost a butterfly effect.....

Wife Fucks Most or all of Jimmy friends in the beginning and end up murdered by one in the end. It would have turned Amanda into a Hoe (st.Peters Words)if he had took that second deal. Her Fate not Jimmys'. Remember we're all responsible for our own action. No Person can get you into Heaven or Hell.

gnfgnfabout 11 years ago
Hey Thinker

Jimmy was never married to Rhonda, he hadn't even proposed yet. She had just found the ring when she was killed.

FullboostFullboostabout 11 years ago
Stars

God damn it..... Why the fuck are we limited to just 5 stars? 15 stars from me!!! Well done!

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
a very MOD police SQUAD and

A strike of the FLINT against the STONE and this story took fire!! Mighty fine writing SS06

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not surprised

Another fantastic story from a master teller. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bad Story Title...

That's not to say that "Heaven or Hell" is necessarily a bad title for what amounts to be the "ultimate" "Burn The Bitch" story. It's just that I think Stang could have played his cards a little closer to the vest if he'd chosen some OTHER title for this tale. Having read the title before beginning the story, as soon as I reached the part where Jim kept seeing a woman that nobody else in the room could see, I knew what the whole premise of the story was - this woman is Jim's deceased lover/wife, who died in whatever incident/accident landed Jim in the hospital, and she needs the "favor" of Jim's forgiveness for something, in order to squeak through the Pearly Gates.

The tale was imaginative enough, but the ending predictable - though quite sad. Based on the story's premise, which takes Christianity semi-literally, there's one additional outcome that the tale doesn't bother with. Call it "Epilogue II". That's where Jim, himself, is at last in front of those same Pearly Gates. Saint Peter asks Jim if he remembers the Parable of the Unforgiving Servant, told in Matthew 18: 21 - 35.

The capsule version is: A King forgives "Steve" of a debt of about $38 million. Steve, however, subsequently FAILS to forgive "John", who owes Steve about $6,400, and has John cast into a debtor's prison to work off the debt.

The King finds out about Steve's bad attitude. He has Steve hauled back in front of him, and reads him the riot act. "I just forgave you a $38 million dollar debt, that you could probably NEVER repay! And then you go and have a guy, who owes you chicken-feed, cast into a debtor's prison because he can't pay you today?" The king then rescinds his forgiveness of Steve's immense debt, reinstates it, and has Steve sent to a debtor's prison, and John released.

The moral of the story, as Jesus related it to his listeners, is that - if WE cannot forgive those who have wronged US in any way, neither will God forgive US of the wrongs that WE have committed. If the premise of John 3: 16 is really true, then none of us can afford to be unforgiving.

So I guess Jim can kind of "look forward" to joining Rhonda, in Hell, rather than spending Eternity with Amanda, in Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cracked me up

Mod Squad characters, "No Ho's in Heaven", Mustang Vs, Camaro, . . . and a well-written, suspenseful, sweet, loving story. Absolutely awesome.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Classic stang. Loved the cheating wife - she deserved it.

Chrissy was perfect as it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I really like how......

It was a very different take on the standard cheating wife story. Don't let anyone critisize your work by suggesting that the seemingly overstated device of "she was asking for it" was CLEARLY the reason that brought about her own death. The pain her cheating brought upon the "hero" cop was also a frightningly literal plot point. Also, I hope very few or no readers get hung up on the interpretations of religious dogma you utilized in this story. I feel you needed a simple framework to illustate a larger point: a story about Marriage first and foremost, and not meant to be a treatise on Christian afterlife philosophy. I think it worked without being preachy or over-the top. Stang, you are just about my favorite author on here, and love how you continue to try to reinvent the "Classic Tale of Betrayal" within the confines of this genre. Keep up the good work!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Funny story

I liked it and the mod squad reference was a hoot. The quibble about him not knowing about her cheating is spot on,but the real one is him sending her to hell.She did try to save him,but more importantly,condemning her to hell is in of itself a sin that he could end up paying for himself.

That said,still good,I loved how the picture of the Camaro brought back his memory..though I suspect if you put a paxton on the stang engine without dropping the compression ratio the pistons would be through the hood.

deadonedeadoneabout 11 years ago
I still would like to time it

Which has a sorter life expectancy a security guy on Star Trek or a first wife in a SS06 story? ;-)

Good story.

JohnChildJohnChildabout 11 years ago
btb at its best

Silly, selfish girl she and her reading and manipulating of people got her just what she deserved. Well written with no (had had's) and no "druging" bodies around your grasp of the english language is comming along nicely .

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Answer to Anon

@ Anon The definition of the Loving wives fits well for the revenge stories.

Married extra-marital fun. The explanation:

IN THE WESTERN WORLD IS GENDER EQUITY! Yes or not?

What is the extra-marital fun for the betrayed husband???? GENDER EQUITY!!!!

The revenge and the change of the cheating wife for a better mate (girl friend-new wife).

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Second answer to Anon

@ Anon My opinion is same to yours from the revenge fan side that, stories in which the husband is glad for fucking his wife others to that where the husband does not like this. However the Literotica's owners do not want this so we must be in cohabitation.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
I agree

@ Anon The Loving wives hub should be cut in 2 hubs. Unfortunately owners of Literotica does not want to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
where are we without forgiveness

I like your stories on the whole but the over the top righteousness and lack of empathy or forgiveness by your hero takes away from his essential humanity. You seldom show the real struggles and imperfections in the hero that would make for a better story because not only would he have to deal with a cheating wife but his own imperfections as well. But as I started out - I generally do like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmmmm

Little bit of tongue in cheek here I think for this story humor wise. Not something to take to seriously.

However I will say that while you likely should kick a woman to the curb for cheating on you giving her an eternity in Hell for it is a bit over the top. Unless of course she has other very poor qualities to add to that. Makes the protagonist a bit too self righteous for me in this story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
No Surfprise I liked -

A lot -

While I might have given her a break at the one year anniversary - she clearly had not learned anything yet so she probably got what she deserved and earned - me being the softy I tend to be over time well I am glad it was not my choice heh - either way no thanks on the I can give her my attributes -

I loved the connection to the pacmanistan story - good to see that Piotr got his car and citizenship lol

A lot of fun had by most all heh

IslandBornIslandBornabout 11 years ago
Anon 2/16/13

Do you truly believe that him forgiving her shows humanity? Honestly I don't know a single person who would have forgiven a person capable of doing what Rhonda did. She not only cheated on him throughout the entirety of the relationship but she cheated with people who are supposed to be friends of his. His inability to forgive seems a lot more human to me. The world ain't a place where a person like Rhonda would receive forgiveness.

Another good story SS06, didn't wanna go back through it but I thought Mandy was a white girl?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whore in Life and A Whore in Death

I love it she comes back after "convincing St. Peter that he spoke hastily." My Title says it all. Hope she get a great tan in Hell.

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81almost 11 years ago
Rhonda's fate

Quite literally a "burn the bitch"-story... Rhonda got precisely what she deserved for the things she did.

Go to hell, Rhonda... And don't go away mad, just go away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Homily

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Jimmy is definitely not divine!

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago

Another good story from you SS06. You really have a strange sense of humour.

In the words of Notorious B.I.G : ' Burn baby burn like disco inferno '

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ifeanyi

Please stop giving a rapper credit for words written by Leroy green and Ron Kersey. Kersey was part of the group the Trammps who came out with the song in 1976. SS06 does have a zapping sense of humor and creates his own material.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Way off, SS06...

...you did it again. Loved this one. Everytime I read one of your stories I hope you do very well - and then you just do it. It is magic. I think you are clearly one of the best I´ve read so far. Thank you for the given pleasure. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun little yarn

She never actually showed repentance. Without repentance there can never be true forgiveness, merely one side releasing their hate at the acts of the other side. Even after a year in hell she didn't learn that simple concept and came back with bribery.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Loved the

reference to "The Vow." It wasn't a very popular movie, but I enjoyed it very much.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
unique

and very different.

an exercise in creative writing if I have ever read one.

oh, and entertaining too.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Brilliant!

A really clever story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ho no mo

true forgiveness always comes from within ones self, after repentance. she actually only had to realise that & she would have been really forgiven...

IMHO whore= a person who placates a unfavorable economic/financial situation with income earned through sexual intimacy & intercourse

a Slut= a person who has sex for fun with as many as opportunity provides (HOE)

i can honestly say that i will respect a whore, they work to live.

but a HOE, no matter if i cant respect a HOE at the end a HOE will see that not only can nobody respect the HOE but also, never can a HOE have any dignity or respect from their own self too.

nobody has a right to judge anybody, but each of us are responsible for our own actions. & sometimes cruel actions demand judgment to placate the pain that they cause, justice never is fair, its not meant to be. it is, & always gonna be ..... JUST!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

According to the anonymous little cowards who infest this section:

"a Slut= a person who has sex for fun with as many as opportunity provides "

Isn't it interesting that that label only ever apples to women. A guy who goes out and fucks a lot? The anonymous little cowards don't jump all over those stories to throw slurs and insults at those fictional characters or the authors who write about them. It's only ever the women.

But then, what should we expect? The kind of guys who go online to anonymously insult and bash women and spew hate towards them are nothing new. If they're not here they're over on 4chan chairing on the string of shootings we've been having lately as revenge against all the 'sluts' and hoping their collection of guns makes some girl ignore their toxic personality and their 2 inch dick to toss them a pity fuck. It's why any site that allows anonymous little shits to comment so quickly becomes a completely toxic shit hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slut husbands

JustPlainBob has a lot of stories when cheater wives changed the husbands to slut husbands. The serial cheater husbands are sluts too.

Duna

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE TITLE "SAY IT ALL"

and it is hard to figure out where or why. TK U MLJ LV NV

Oldlover2012Oldlover2012about 8 years ago
LOVE IT

Funny, entertaining, intriguing, well put together adult erotica piece of work by one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THAT TOLD HER

WOW! This story is good not Great but good! 9stars= 90 %. Bye. Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Thanks to Obamacare..."?

one star. Keep your RW fantasies as simply that.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 7 years ago
WELL....

I FUCKING LOVED THIS! Yes! A man with some spine, intelligence and a pistol! My kind of main character. My kind of ending for a great fantasy story.

Rock on Mustang Man!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
4rd read

And still one of your best. I started laughing as soon as I started to read a sentence so many times. Great story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Beautiful... so goddamn beautiful

I must have read too much forgiving cuckolds stories, 'cause I seriously expected Jimmy to lay down and let Rhonda's skanky ass in heaven.

But then, I remember.. SS06 don't play that fucking game! Thank God for that.

By the way, let's have some good thoughts towards Cary - sure, sure, he was a worthless psycho, but you can't denied he did his longtime friend a solid by killing off Rhonda. The physical pain Jimmy went through would have been nothing compare to the emotional ones he would have to deal with, when he eventually ended up finding out that the love of his life was a worthless slut. Cary is undoubtedly a shitty friend - a shitty person all around, actually - but killing Rhonda... that was a true act of God, in my book! Dude doesn't deserve heaven... but, for that one thing, maybe purgatory should allow him in!

Speaking of friends... being Jim, I would stay away from every single childhood ones I still associated - sure, none of them are as bad as Cary and/or seems a thread to his marriage with Amanda... they're still all assholes, though. And you should associated yourself as little as possible with assholes, especially after learning they've backstabbed repeatedly.

The lesson, as always, with those types of stories... you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rhonda definitely deserved it

As many times as she fucked around on him, did she ever once offer her husband a chance to eat the cum out of her snatch? Women like this never do, because they are selfish. She deserved what she got.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Small problem with the premise...

Not arguing theology here, but Rhonda would need forgiveness from lots of people, not just her almost husband. He shouldn't have to bare the burden of judging her.

He claims to be a forgiving person, and even _says_ he forgives her. But his actions, even with the one year anniversary win-win offer, is to spite her. Gotta wonder what his death experience will be like...

---

Also, the afterlife in this story isn't locked into Jewish/Christian/Muslim heaven/hell, as noted in her words about different beliefs get different experiences. Her bargaining with St. Peter show she can alter the underlying dogma, and can (eventually) change her experience to escape her self imposed hell.

(Think of it this way. She wrote the script where he could decide to send her to hell. He followed one path through her script, but as the author of the script, she created the hell which that path assigned to her. Eventually, she will realize she is in control. Then she will rewrite the script so it ends well for everyone.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Double duty for cheaters.

Nothing wrong with dying twice for your sins. Makes life that more enjoyable for the rest us. And, why do we need the devil when you got enough cheaters to exact the same kind of pain.

We all die. Some of us just deserve to do twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty Good Story

And good comments by “Anon.” 12/14/18. I’ve known a few people who were so evil they should be forced to die a new death once a day. Painfully. I couldn’t help but smile when SS06 referred to another story of his, “While you sleep “. That was another good one. I also couldn’t help but wonder how Amanda, with her already fragile psyche, could handle being married to a cop, especially considering he had already almost been killed. Oh well, maybe the Stangster will grace us with a sequel to this story one day.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
That was great

I enjoyed that one straight to my favorites. Just too good to keep missing for so long. I’m going to have to spend a week , very soon, just reading StangStar stories until I read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
“Should I stay or should I go”?

With anyone like that in life there is only one choice, “Don’t let the door hit you on the ass, on your way out”!! Anybody that manipulative and ultimately that cruel, not only deserves but over due a taste of their Own medicine along with a kick on the ass aimed at the curb. When you hear the referee whistle blow you know it’s good. 5 stars !!!

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Good Story

Mixed feelings. It is so different to anything else I've read that I don't know if I like it a lot or just a little. It is a great story, well written. 5*

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81about 3 years ago

There are no hoes in heaven... Brilliant!

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

good story and as always, I love the way you write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well Stang, you sure are woke. Is the MC black, or is he woke too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It wasn't the cheating. She wasn't remorseful....at all. "Ego bruised" "you love me too much"

It reeks of manipulation. She hadn't learned anything. She used him. Makes sense to me why hell is perfect for her.

Maybe if she learned actual empathy. Threw herself at his mercy, told him she was rotten to the core, and does not deserve forgiveness....but asks for it anyway. Then maybe he would forgive her after a year long torture fest.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Hell, what a scream of a story. Should have been a Halloween tale. You have such a great imagination. This easily garners 5/5. Well done!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story…..strange but interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I forgot to add my stars. 5/5

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

As much as I hated you sending Rhonda to hell, she deserved it.

Great story. Wow, a true BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do wives always think they can get forgiveness from those the hurt the worst? Creative story, good telling of it, As for Rhonda being able to talk her way out of anything, just means shes a really good liar and hasnt changed her ways at all. Yep, let her burn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The reference to Obamacare is simply petty. Of more significance is the mocking levity the author utilizes while referencing the major tenants of Christianity. No respect for Christ, His sacrifice or the nature of salvation is required of a Literotica author. Such topics are not the usual fare of the stories published here. StangStar06 goes out of his way, however, to introduce these topics and then malign Christian beliefs for no logical reason. The lack of logic shows purpose. For one of the sheep to sin against the Shepard with obvious intent and purpose is quite a remarkable act of rebellion.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous