All Comments on 'Heavenly Grounds'

by Kurik

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Start

Well written. Great start, but faltered toward the end with no ending - unless of course there is another chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent erotica

Imaginitive, well written tale of seduction. Very believable! I had guessed that the husband wasn't alone on the other end of the phone, but it made a perfect counterpoint to the wife's guilty indiscretion. Perhaps in the next chapter we'll find out who the other woman was.

Rye and Ginger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Talk Button?

He accidently hit the talk button? Gee, what could that mean - consequence for slut wife? Or long distance cuckolding?

As the wheel turns - we shall wait eh author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

i love it, especially the twist in the end! but i think they should actually have sex, instead of oral.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Hot, but ...

Too much action, almost no seduction. Unrealistically fast 'getting acquainted' then a LOT of foreplay. No evidence Bull can actually get Sweetie's main mission (which is NOT getting drilled). (By a male interuor designer? So much for stereotypes!)

Also unrealistic that a coffeehouse would have areas THAT private! It would have made more sense for them to have gone to the house (and actually generated a few simple changes) before getting as adventurous as they did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous