Heavenly Grounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was still wet and hypersensitive to his touch from the experience in the coffeehouse. Michelle gasped as she felt his hand and stepped harder on the accelerator. "Mmm, glad you're in as much of a hurry to get home as I am," said Kevin as he laughed softly. His fingers pushed against her as her slid his hand up. His fingers stopped at the button to her jeans. She looked over quickly at him with a look of surprise on her face as he deftly popped the button loose. Michelle actually felt herself growing wet as he unbuttoned her jean and the slid the zipper slowly down. Her beige lace panties, which were part of a matching set with her bra, were exposed. She inhaled sharply and squirmed on her seat as she felt Kevin push one finger down into her unzipped pants. She knew that he could feel how wet she was as she was sure that she had soaked through her panties by now. She made a conscious effort to not thrust her hips out and try to rub herself against his finger.

Kevin withdrew his finger after a moment, and touched his wet finger to the face of her wristwatch. "How much longer 'till we get there?"

Michelle straightened herself up as she made a turn. She pointed with a trembling finger. "See that brick house up there? Third from the corner?" She reached up to press the opener and the garage door slid open smoothly.

She parked the car and got out quickly. She had to steady herself with a hand against the car, as her legs felt weak and a little wobbly. Her jeans were still open in the front and she could feel the cooler air outside the car as it played over her skin. She heard the car door slam as Kevin got out and she moved to the house door to open it.

She reached for the handle when she suddenly felt herself pushed forward, pressed against the door. Her face was turned, cheek pressed flat against the wooden door, her breasts mashed against it as Kevin pushed against her, his chest pressed against her back. She could feel the bulge of his cock pressed against her ass as she pressed her hands flat on the door in an attempt to push away from it. Kevin used his weight to keep her against the door as his hands moved down to her waist. "Kevin! Let me up!" His fingers slid underneath the waistband of her jeans and he began to shift them down, first one side and then the other. He worked them down over her hips as he immobilized her against the door. Once he had worked them down to her thighs they fell easily to her ankles.

Michelle felt Kevin's tongue as he licked the lobe of her ear. "Stay right like that for a second." She could feel him against the bare skin of her legs as he moved down her body. She kept her hands against the door as she leaned against it for support. She felt him grab her ankle, lift her foot up and pull off her shoe. The leg of her jeans sliding over that same foot a second later. He repeated the process with her other leg and left her jeans in a puddle on the garage floor. He stood up behind her slowly. His hands moved up from her ankles, traveled up over her calves and up the backs of her thighs as he stood up. She arched her back slightly and moved her knees apart to spread her legs. An unconscious response as his hands reached her ass. His hands cupped her, squeezed her, as his fingertips felt further between her legs, feeling for that wet spot on her panties. Not really all that hard to find anymore as it had spread considerably.

Kevin stood up behind her and moved both hands to her waist. She sighed as he slid his left hand around her waist to the flat of her stomach. Her sigh became huskier as his hand slid lower, his fingers slid under the elastic of her panties and teased that area of sensitive skin just above her pussy.

Michelle closed her eyes. She dreaded, and at the same time needed to feel his fingers against her pussy. Warm, bare skin against her warm, bare skin.

Michelle suddenly lurched forward as she tried to catch her balance. The door had popped open and she stumbled into her kitchen.

Kevin laughed and gave her bottom a swat as she caught her balance. "I think we need someplace a bit more safe for you, like a nice soft bed."

Michelle glared at him and punched his chest. "I shouldn't feel this comfortable about this," she thought. She ducked her head to let her short hair afford her some small sense of anonymity as she pointed behind him. "The stairs are right behind you there."

Kevin grabbed her hand and pulled her to the staircase. He led her up and down the short hallway to the room at the end. "Lucky guess," thought Michelle as he led her into her bedroom. "Give me just a sec, please, I've got to take care of something."

Kevin smiled at her as he let her go. She turned and walked to the far end of the hallway to the large bathroom there. She closed the door behind her and stood in front of the sink, staring at herself in the large mirror. Her face flushed as she saw that her breasts were hanging a little lower in her sweater than usual, the nipples so hard that they could be seen poking against the scratchy material. Her eyes traveled lower and she began to wonder what kind of a slut she was, that she could stand in front of the mirror and see the wetness soaking through her panties. She bent down and splashed a handful of cold water on her face. "I've never had an affair," she thought, "what the hell am I doing? I can salvage this, it's not too late. I can still..."

Her train of thought stopped when she heard the harsh, almost deafening ring of the telephone. She ran out of the bathroom and into Anne's room across the hallway, the closest room with a phone. The phone rang a second time as Michelle put a knee on the bed and reached over to the end table on the far side, grabbing the Mickey Mouse character phone. "Hello!"

"Hey hun, you sound a little out of breath?"

"Oh, hey Carl. Everything going alright?"

"Yeah, not too bad. Just the 'same old' here. Any luck with the house?"

"Well, had another showing today. Nothing promising. I was thinking of changing things around a bit, give it some more appeal."

Michelle heard movement behind her. She glanced back and saw Kevin enter the room. She shook her head at him and pointed at the receiver as she turned and sat down on the edge of the bed. She pressed her knees together, her feet on the floor.

Kevin kneeled down in front of her and placed his hands on her knees. Michelle mouthed the word "NO," very clearly to him. He just smiled. He let his hands drop down from her knees. He felt her bare, smooth legs from her knees down to her ankles. His smile changed to a satisfied smirk as he brought his hands back up her legs and saw her involuntarily shiver and the goosebumps form on her thighs. Michelle inhaled in a slight gasp as his hands moved upwards, forced her knees apart slightly and slid to the insides of her thighs.

Michelle held the phone to her ear and angled it away from her mouth. She could hear Carl moan on his end of the phone. "Nooo, not now!" thought Michelle, "It's still afternoon and he wants phone sex?"

Carl breathed heavily into the phone. "Mmm, gawd, Michelle baby. Are you dressed? Sounds like you're getting hot from the way you're breathing. Oooh, sexy baby, did you start without me? You want something don't you?"

"Dammit yes I want something!" thought Michelle, "But not to be stuck with you on this damn phone." Out loud she said, "Your voice just sounds so sexy, Carl. It sounds like maybe you've already started too. Mmmm, I'm getting so hot here."

"What are you wearing right now?" he asked.

Michelle smiled as she looked down at Kevin. His hands ever so slowly, teasingly crept up the insides of her thighs as he gently pushed her legs apart. "I'm sitting here in bed wearing my green sweater that you like and a pair of panties, the beige lacy ones."

"Oh gawd I love those. Mmm, that is so sexy. Are you wet?"

Michelle could hear the catch in Carl's voice, which advertised that he was aroused and starting to pleasure himself. Michelle flinched involuntarily as Kevin's fingers finally reached her panties. He pressed against her pussy, pushing her panties between her lips and actually into her pussy. Her voice cracked and seemed to become tiny in her ears as she answered, "Yes, um...oh yes, I'm so wet for you." She looked down at Kevin as he knelt between her legs, that smile, so full of meaning, on his face as he reached up with a hand and placed it between her breasts. She closed her eyes as she felt him gently pressure her to lay back on the bed. She reached over and pulled one of Anne's pillows over and tucked it underneath her head.

Carl chuckled. "I bet you're so horny and wet right now that your panties are soaked through, aren't they?"

Michelle's hips lurched as she felt Kevin's mouth. He bent his head down and had taken half of her pussy in his mouth as he sucked on her panties. Michelle whimpered at the sensation, so close to overwhelming, but muted just enough by her panties. "Yes, I am so wet for you that I've soaked right through them. I might as well just take them off." The last three words were stated with a harder emphasis that was not lost on Kevin. He smiled up at her as he slid his fingers underneath the elastic and then slipped the panties down until they lay on the floor. Michelle closed her eyes as her mind spun, almost like she had lost her balance. "Gawd, I feel like such a slut! Talking on the phone with my husband while I'm naked and spread in front of a guy I just met," she thought.

"Are you rubbing yourself with your fingers?"

Michelle looked down at Kevin, straight into his eyes. "Yes I am, but I really want your tongue there. My pussy is so wet that fingers just aren't enough." She could hear Carl groan at her words and she could just picture him stroking his cock.

"Mmm, yes. I bet your cunt is so juicy and tasty right now. I'd love to be between your legs eating you out. You'd have to pay me back by sucking my cock, though."

"Oh gawd yes. I'll suck your cock, I'll swallow your cum, anything if you just make me cum with that tongue of yours!"

Her request was answered. Kevin's hands moved up her inner thighs until her could spread her pussy. Then he lowered his head and began to lick her, even as Carl began to describe how he would eat her out and make her cum. Kevin's tongue started out just below her clit, then moved down between her spread lips. She could feel her arousal flowing as his tongue reached lower, almost licking that area between her pussy and her ass. She raised her hips off the bed to allow him better access so he could go lower. His tongue traveled back up. He stiffened his tongue and drove it into her pussy as he licked his way up. He actually licked inside her! She rotated her hips, rubbing her clit across his nose as she tried to get... more. His tongue left her panting and squirming as she described her reactions to "Carl's" ministrations.

Her left hand grabbed a fistful of Kevin's hair as her right hand tightened painfully on the phone. Her hips rotated and thrust as she tried to fuck Kevin's face. "Oh gawd, your tongue feels so damn good! Yes! Lick my clit! Just like that! Fuck yes, make me cum you feel so good!"

She could hear Carl's breathing grow more ragged. "Gawd Michelle, you're so hot when you talk dirty. You are a horny little slut aren't you?"

"Uhhnnn yes. I am such a slut, and I'm all yours! Use me, eat my cunt and make me cum like a porn star. Oh yes! I love your tongue! Stick a finger in my cunt...now!"

Kevin glanced up at Michelle as she writhed on the bed. He had a hard time keeping her clit in his mouth like he wanted to, her hips were moving so much. Michelle had asked for a finger in her cunt, but what was that? Much too large for a finger. She glanced down. Kevin was flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. "Oh gawd," she thought, "that's the kaleidoscope Anne won at the fair years ago." Kevin twisted the kaleidoscope, turned it in a circular motion as he pushed it inside Michelle, filling her cunt with the tube. She groaned into the Mickey Mouse phone as she felt the kaleidoscope fill her, the sensation combined with the insistent tongue which flicked against her clit. Kevin began to pump the kaleidoscope in and out, fucking her with her daughter's toy as he sucked and licked her clit. His own arousal grew as he listened to her gasp and grunt, and her body responded to his mouth.

Michelle was sure that Kevin could hear Carl over the phone. Carl was getting louder as he continued. "Damn your pussy tastes so sweet. Cum for me Michelle. Cum for me while I finger fuck your ass and pussy at the same time."

"OH! Ungh...ungh...gawd that's so goood!" Kevin could definitely hear, and had slid a wet finger into her ass. He began to finger fuck her just as Carl said he wanted to. Michelle could feel the heat of her orgasm build inside her. Her left hand fell to the comforter of the bed and she grabbed a handful of it as she raised her hips off the bed and tensed every muscle in her body. She could feel the kaleidoscope bump against Kevin's chin as she writhed underneath him. Her hand cramped as she rode wave after wave of increasing sensation and pleasure higher. Her speech reduced to basic sounds and almost inarticulate words as she felt the heat build to a fever pitch.

"That's it baby...cum for me like a slut. Show me what a fucking slut you are," Carl encouraged her.

"Ungh...gawd...yes...yes...there yes...oh! Fuck... fuck... shit... I'm...Ooooohhhhhh!" Michelle gasped and panted. She found it hard to think as the ball of heat that had built inside her finally burst. Her orgasm shook her. She lost feeling in her hands and feet and all sensation was reduced to her core. Kevin's tongue as he flicked it over her clit and sucked it up into his mouth. Her daughter's kaleidoscope as it filled her cunt, fingers deep inside her as he fucked her ass and pussy, with fingers and toys. Michelle's legs tensed so tightly that her thighs almost began to cramp. Kevin had not stopped licking her, he continued even as she began to orgasm. Her muscles finally unlocked and she began to buck her hips as she tried to grind her pussy against his face. Wave after wave of heat, wetness...crest after crest of sensation and pleasure...until it became almost painful.

Kevin seemed to sense this and slowly slid his finger out of her ass. He grabbed the remainder of the kaleidoscope that he had not stuffed into Michelle's cunt and slowly pulled it out. Michelle slapped a hand over the mouthpiece of the phone as the kaleidoscope pulled out of her with a wet pop. Kevin lifted his face from between her legs and smiled up at her. His face was wet from the bridge of his nose to his chin. His hands were wet as well. He smiled up at her, extended his tongue, and gave her one lick across her clit, which caused her to gasp and arch her back off the bed in response.

"Oh my gawd Michelle. You came for so long. I don't remember the last time you came so hard. You must've been really wanting that, you were so wet I could hear you playing with your pussy from here!"

Michelle smiled as she looked straight at Kevin. "Mmm, yes, you were so good. I don't remember the last time I came like that, either. You had me so wet, I came just for you, baby."

Kevin returned her smile slyly. He stood up; his cock bulged against his pants and had to be painful, or at least uncomfortable from the look of it. He bent down, picked a t-shirt off the floor and began to dry his face and hands with it.

"Shit!" thought Michelle as she saw the picture of the Power Puff girls on the t-shirt. "That's Anne's favorite t-shirt! Oh fuck...and her sheets are soaked! I can't leave her bed like this." Michelle forced herself to relax. "Well, I guess she'll be gone all night, there'll be time for laundry."

"Well, now that you've gotten off, how about you get on your knees and suck my cock like you promised?" Carl's voice sounded husky and Michelle knew he wouldn't last much longer.

A wicked smile crossed over her face as Kevin lowered his pants and dropped them to the floor. His cock stood out hard and straight, the head smeared with pre-cum already. She sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Oh baby, your cock is so big and hard for me. I bet you're almost ready to cum aren't you?" She reached out and closed a hand around Kevin's cock. She smiled up at him as she slowly slid her hand from the base to the tip. Her fingers squeezed as she slid them over the head, and then back down to the base as she smeared the slick pre-cum over his cock. She slowly began to stroke his slick cock, squeezing and releasing as she did.

She looked up at Kevin, a lustful smile on her face as she slowly stroked him. "Mmm, it's so big and red, purple almost." She giggled into the Mickey Mouse phone and felt a little naughty that she should subject Mickey to witness such things. "I bet you could hit me all the way from over there when you cum. But it looks so delicious. I've just got to taste your cock. Do you want me to swallow your cum?"

Michelle could hear Carl's panting over the receiver. "Oh gawd yes baby. Take me in your mouth and eat my cum like the fucking slut you love to be! Damn, I'm gonna fuck your face until I explode!"

Michelle giggled again. "Am I a slut if I eat your cum? I guess that's what I am, then. I'm glad you don't mind your honey being such a slut. Now let me lick that cock, I can see it getting ready to cum already."

Carl groaned. "He must really be getting into this," thought Michelle. "Fuck, I can hear him stroking over the phone." She extended her tongue and lightly licked the wet head of Kevin's cock. She pulled back a bit as she continued to stroke him. She looked up at him and smiled as she licked her lips.

"Oh...baby..." Carl was close to cumming. She could tell by the way that he was short of breath and the way his voice cracked. "Oh fuck...yes...your tongue feels so damn good. Unnnngh...damn! Open up baby, cause I'm gonna cuuummmm."

Michelle stroked Kevin faster, accidentally slapping her hand against his belly twice as she tried to get him off. She didn't think Carl noticed, though, as he was probably getting ready to shoot his cum into a washrag. She looked up at Kevin. He reached out to the side and grabbed the head-rail of the bed for support. His chest heaved and the veins in his neck stood out as he tried not to make any sound. Michelle felt so powerful...so sexy...so naughty. "Damn," thought Michelle, "never had an affair before and here I am, stroking off some guy trying to get him to cum as I talk with my husband on the phone. I could enjoy being a slut, if this is what it's like."

"Oh yes! Please give me your cum! Shoot it in my mouth, I want it all!" Michelle begged as she created another wet spot on the comforter, her arousal undeniable.

Kevin's hips jerked and he arched his back. His cock swelled in her hand. She looked up at him as his eyes closed. Kevin winced as he felt his orgasm approach. Michelle leaned forward and gave one lick around the head of his cock before she pulled back again. She could feel his cock pulse, the flow of cum as it burst forth. It shot out over her breasts as she continued to stroke him. Thick and white, his cum shot a higher a couple of times as she stroked him, and it landed across her lips and chin.

Carl was continuing to go on. "Oh gawd baby, you look so damn hot with my cock in your mouth. Even hotter when you're licking up my cum. Damn but you're the best."

Michelle smacked her lips once so Carl could hear it. She looked up at Kevin and licked her lips for him, moving the glob of cum into her mouth. "You taste so good. That was the best." She looked down and motioned for Kevin to hand her the t-shirt he had used to clean up with earlier. "Damn, Carl. I wish I had more time to talk but Anne will be home any minute and...um... I've got some cleaning up to do here."