Heavenly Grounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl laughed. "Yeah, I understand, go dry off. I'll talk to you tomorrow night and let you know how things are going. I love you baby."

Michelle used the t-shirt to wipe the globs of cum off her breasts. "Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow when we've got more time. I love you, too dear."

Michelle hung up the phone. "Damn, I'm still so horny!" she thought. She looked over at Kevin as he reached down to pick up his pants and underwear.

"And what do you think you're doing? I think we have some unfinished business here don't you?" Michelle figured she could get him up again before too long. His cock was half-erect already and he could probably fuck her for half an hour before he would be ready to cum again.

Michelle gave him a sexy, cum-hither smile as she motioned him over to the bed. "And we've got all night to take care of our business."

Kevin smiled as he stepped towards the bed.

Michelle found herself suddenly grateful that the house hadn't sold. She wondered how much longer the market would be bad and she'd be stuck here trying to get rid of it. She smiled back at Kevin as she considered that thought.

Carl had trouble standing up. His knees were weak and threatened to buckle underneath him. He hit the "talk" button on the phone to disconnect. Then he smiled and looked down at the younger blonde woman kneeling in front of him. She smiled up at him as she swallowed the last of his cum he had just pumped in her mouth. He reached down and cupped her chin. "Damn baby, that was so fucking hot. You are the best. Come on, now, lets go someplace...softer and get you taken care of."

Carl wondered how much time that he had before Michelle joined him at their new house, and he found himself disappointed at the thought that it might be soon.

It was less than an hour later that Michelle was on her hands and knees on top of Anne's bed, Kevin positioned behind her, as his hands spread her and he lined his cock up with her spread open cunt. She jerked upright, like a frightened rabbit, as she heard the front door bang open. Anne's voice called from the front room. "Mom! I stopped at Heavenly Grounds and got you your favorite cappuccino!"

Michelle scurried off the bed, motioned Kevin to her bedroom, and then ran to the hallway as she called down to Anne. "Anne! What are you doing home?" She hoped that Anne didn't notice the worry and panic that she was sure was in her voice.

"Oh, I just forgot I told Liz I was going to bring a movie. Her mom's waiting outside to take me back." Michelle could tell by the sound of her voice, that Anne was moving through the downstairs, to the kitchen and then the family room. Anne laughed, her words poured forth as she hurried through the house. "I put your coffee on the table. Oh yeah! You'll never guess! Everybody was talking about some couple getting busy at Heavenly Grounds. Tell you about it later, Liz's mom is waiting. You'd better be careful there, though, that place is getting a reputation." Anne laughed, her voice faded as she walked to the front door. "Gotta go mom, love you!"

Michelle felt almost giddy with relief when she heard the front door close. She felt that now - familiar heat of embarrassment spread across her face as she considered the day's earlier events. "I guess I'd better find a different favorite coffeehouse," she thought as she turned to walk back to her bedroom, and to discover with Kevin just what kind of slut he had awakened.