Heavenly Handcuffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,097 Followers

Taylor was moaning loudly. The look on her face showing the mortification she was feeling that not only her father but now her little brother, whom she loved to tease, had got his big cock inside her and was fucking her hard. She was sobbing in infuriation as her body started fucking him back, pushing up in time to his thrusts. Then as she got more carried away, she started begging him to thrust even harder.

"FUCK ME BENNY, YOU BASTARD," she screamed.

As I was watching them, I moved towards Cynthia and undid her handcuffs. Cynthia sat up and stared at her children who were fucking on the other bed. She gripped my hand as she excitedly watched them and then looked at me smiling and said, "Firstly you need to put Ned in a taxi and get rid of him. Secondly, we need to keep these rooms on for the rest of the week and telephone your sister to say we're delayed."

I smiled back at her, "Yes dear," I said.

-------------------------

The next morning, with Benny's help, I bundled Ned into a taxi. Leaving Benny behind, I travelled with Ned to the nearest station where I had put him, still dazed, on a train home.

When I arrived back at the motel I could see that the three of them had not waited for me to start enjoying themselves. Cynthia and Taylor had decided that Benny would benefit from being restrained and handcuffed him to the bed, his arms at the top and his legs handcuffed to the bottom corners. Cynthia was now naked straddling him. She was impaled on him as she rode him mercilessly. Her big buttocks were clenching as she thrust her pelvis backwards and forwards, sliding Benny's big cock in and out of her gripping pussy. Benny was groaning, pulling on his handcuffs, desperate to grab and squeeze Cynthia's hanging melons. Taylor was not idle as she was mischievously squeezing Benny's testicles as he was being fucked hard by his mom.

I could see that Cynthia was getting near her climax as she leant forwards, allowing a slobbering Benny to suck and guzzle her luscious nipples. Cynthia screamed in her pleasure as her orgasm shook her.

I was looking on hopefully as I thought Taylor might enjoy riding me similarly, but I was to be disappointed. As Cynthia reluctantly climbed off Benny, Taylor climbed on, impaling herself with a satisfied sigh. She then embarked on, if anything, an even more energetic ride of her brother. Suddenly she slowed her thrusting as she could see Benny was near his climax. Taylor was smirking as she just moved her hips enough to keep Benny on the edge without letting him orgasm. Benny was groaning, begging her to let him cum.

Taylor was so wrapped up in her teasing that she didn't notice me behind her stripping off my clothes and covering my cock with lubrication. It was only as I was getting behind her on the bed and pushing my helmet into her asshole that she realized she was going to be doubly penetrated. Her scream was initially of shock then of pleasure as I gripped her shoulders and banged into her butt. Her anal sheath felt great as I slid my hard meat in and out of her. My thrusting had given Benny all the help he needed as her pussy was gripping him and sending him over the top. Taylor's climax was not long in following Benny's and almost simultaneously I shot my jizz into my daughter's ass.

My wife had been laughing uproariously as I had taken Taylor from behind, but Taylor now had her revenge. Quickly taking the handcuffs off Benny she pushed my wife on the other bed facing the bedrail and handcuffed Cynthia's wrists. We all knew what was coming next.

Benny positioned himself behind his mom with an oily shiny cock and plunged it deep into his mom's ass. Cynthia screamed but Benny was laughing gleefully as his thighs slapped into his mom's big buttocks. He was far more aggressive than I had been, gripping Cynthia's hair and pulling her head back, causing her buttocks to push out even more, high and proud.

Cynthia's groaning told me she was loving her son ravishing her ass and, as he climaxed shooting his jizz deep inside her, I knew her anal muscles would have been gripping him in her ecstasy.

We never did make it to my sister's. We were too busy sucking and fucking for days. I eventually persuaded Taylor to ride me with my wrists handcuffed to the bed. She teased me the same as she'd teased Benny, taking me to the edge without letting me cum, but Cynthia ruined her plans by grasping my balls, which sent me into a screaming climax, shooting my jizz up into Taylors pussy.

Eventually we returned home all exhausted but very contented.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,097 Followers
12