Hedonism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed your nipples were a little hard. Meanwhile Michelle has started at my feet, moving up my legs slowly, and avoiding my cock - which was still hard - and moving to do my chest and arms. You are watching and say to her "You missed a bit" and she asks "Is it OK?" and you tell her that it is, so she sprays the sun block onto my cock and wraps her hand around it, lightly rubbing it in, and then gently doing my balls.

I notice that Natalie had done the same, in missing a spot, and I tell her that it's OK too, so she slowly reaches out and touches your pussy. It's a good thing that mine and your loungers are facing away from everyone else around the pool.

I notice that Michelle has stopped again, a little unsure of how we feel, but you assure her "This is new to us, but we're having fun with you. After last night it's not like we should have any inhibitions, so do whatever you feel comfortable with"

You watch as she takes my cock in her hand again, slowly stroking me; pulling back my foreskin, watching as a little pre-cum oozes out of me. I look over to see Natalie still fascinated with your pussy, and I tell her that she doesn't have to be shy either - to go at her own pace and do whatever makes her comfortable. She surprises all of us by kneeling beside you and starting to lick your pussy.

Even Michelle notices and stops stroking me for a moment, a little shocked, but obviously turned on. She is straddling my legs and I can definitely feel her getting wet.

She continues to stroke me, going harder and faster as she gets used to it. She says "Your cock is very thick. It feels good in my hand. Can I taste it?" which makes me smile. I look over at you and you just wink, so I say "Please do".

She wastes no time in bending down and taking the head of my cock into your mouth. Since we've been together this is the first time that either of us has been with anyone else, but we trust each other, and we're here together.

We had talked about this before, of course, and we are just fortunate to have found a couple of people to get to know and to share ourselves with like this.

I know that it won't be long until Michelle makes me cum, so when I feel myself about to blow I tell her, and she takes my cock out of her mouth, stroking and squeezing me hard and fast with her hand until I squirt; covering her hand and my chest and stomach in my hot, sticky cum.

You ask her if she likes the taste of cum, and she says that she's never tried. She takes her hand away from my cock and slowly sticks out her tongue, tasting a little of my cum. Moments later she has licked it all off her hand, and we smile at her. She bends down again and licks the cum from my stomach and chest, and sucks my shrinking cock to clean it up too.

She slides up to straddle me, her wet pussy leaking as it touches my cock and balls, and she bends to whisper "Thank you" in my ear and softly kisses me.

You are watching all of this as Natalie continues to lick your pussy, bringing you closer and closer to cumming too. Michelle has gotten back onto her own lounger to watch now too, smiling and licking her lips still. I move over to kiss you as you start to cum, trying to help stifle your moaning, so as not to draw any attention to us.

You squirt a little, surprising Natalie, but she keeps going, tasting you. I bend down beside her to help clean you up, and my tongue meets hers and we share a kiss. She then moves up to whisper "That was amazing, thank you for letting me do that for you" and kisses you.

We all get up and go clean off under the shower by the pool and then dive in to cool off - we sure needed it. By now it is mid-afternoon and we decide to go back to our rooms and have a nap for a while, promising to meet later that evening for the party which is being hosted tonight.

We say goodbye for now as we enter our rooms, and both girls give my cock a squeeze as they kiss and hug me. I can't wait for the party.

We awake a few hours later, as the day has started to cool. We shower and get ready to go down to the party, which tonight is a lingerie party.

You have a sexy little white negligee which you don't wear anything underneath, letting anyone see your breasts and your pussy - and lifts up easily to show people in a little more detail.

I have a little leather pouch which can barely contain my cock and balls - especially not if I get hard - but underneath that is a leather strap which ties around the base of my cock and around my balls and has a thin metal chain to which you hold the other end.

We leave our room and knock on Natalie and Michelle's door. It is Natalie who answers, wearing a pink thong and bra with a very silky little camisole, and Michelle steps out behind her wearing a semi-transparent black negligee with a black lace thong underneath.

They step out and close the door, and Michelle says "I love the chain" to which you reply "Well if he's a good boy tonight then maybe he'll get a bone" which makes them both giggle. As we get in the elevator there is already a few people in there, older couples, and they smile approvingly as we get in.

As we get nearer the lobby we hear the music already and we follow everyone else to the party, with you leading me by my chain, and me having the lovely view of not only your lovely arse but of Natalie's and Michelle's too.

When we get into the main party room we see a fair few people around already, most of them up dancing, some of them already being a little naughty, and all wearing as little as us. We join everyone on the dance floor; the two of us dancing together at first, and then later with Natalie and Michelle too.

You hand the chain over to Michelle while you go to the toilet, and when you come back you find me behind her, grinding my body against hers. You come back over and start to dance with Natalie; getting very close, moving behind her and letting your arms wrap around her and your hands lightly moving up and down her body.

It's getting busier, with more and more people on the dance floor, and it starts to get really hot. We're all sweating and really feeling sexy. I take your hand and pull you over to me, you take back the chain from Michelle and you give it a little tug as you look me in the eyes with a naughty smile.

Both Natalie and Michelle come close to and we're all pressed together, feeling the beat of the music, sweat dripping all over. You are in front of me, facing me, and you lean in for a kiss. I hold my arms out to each side and pull Natalie and Michelle close too and all of our tongues are in there together, our bodies held tightly together.

We know that there'll be group games soon but I think that we all have other ideas, so I say "Why don't we go back to our room?" which gets a smile from everyone.

You hand the chain over to Michelle again and she gives it a little tug as we lead back upstairs. You and Natalie have your arms around each other and are kissing a little.

We get to our room and I lock the door behind me. You and Natalie are already sitting on the bed, kissing, and Michelle is looking into my eyes and pulls on the chain to get me closer to her. I reach out and help her out of her negligee, leaving her standing there in just a thong.

I move my hands to her breasts, feeling her nipples so stiff already, and I kiss her. I look over to see you helping Natalie out of her camisole, and she takes off your negligee, making you the first one of us nude already.

Michelle bends down to help me out of my little pouch and my cock springs out, already getting hard. She unfastens the strap to take the chain off me and wastes no time in taking my cock into her mouth. She takes it into her hand and squeezes, pulling to slide my foreskin back. She sucks on the head and flicks her tongue quickly underneath it, making me weak at the knees.

I ask you to grab a couple of condoms and you get them out of the drawer by the bed. Michelle looks up at me as she slips my cock out of her mouth, and then she looks at you and you say "It's OK, tonight we're all here together, no inhibitions and no worries" I tell her to sit on the edge of the bed, and you tell Natalie to sit beside her.

I move in front of Michelle and you in front of Natalie. She takes off her bra as you pull down her thong, and I pull down Michelle's. They spread their legs for us and we move in to taste their pussies. They've both been single for a while so this is the first time either of them has been eaten out in a while, and the way that they both instantly react makes it obvious.

They both lay back and close their eyes as we lick and suck their clits. I slip a couple of fingers into Michelle's pussy and slowly work them in and out, rubbing inside to find her g-spot - and it's pretty obvious when I do because she moans loudly and squirms a little.

It doesn't take long before she not only cums, but squirts all over my face. I wrap my lips around her pussy and drink it down; she's so very sweet, and there's so much of it. I look over to see you working still on Natalie's clit, and you have a hand between your legs, playing with your own.

As Michelle's orgasm subsides a little I grab a condom and put it on and tell her to get on her knees as I stand behind her, guiding my cock into her still dripping pussy. I go slow at first because she's very tight, but eventually I am holding her hips and fucking her hard, my balls slapping against her pussy.

From here I can watch you play with Natalie's clit, and I see that she is watching Michelle's breasts swing as I fuck her. As I start to get closer to cumming it is Natalie who asks me to stop, she says "Can I please taste your cum?" Michelle looks back at me and grins, saying "It's only fair - I already did" so I pull my cock out of her pussy, spanking her arse lightly as she rolls onto her side next to Natalie.

I climb onto the bed and straddle Natalie's chest. She takes my cock in her hand, takes off the condom and then starts to stroke me hard and fast. With her other hand she grabs my arse, squeezing it, pulling me closer to her face so that she can take the head of my cock into her mouth.

I feel my balls tighten as I start to cum all of a sudden, with no time to warn Natalie, and she is surprised as the first shot of my cum ends up straight in her mouth, rolling over her tongue and down her throat. After the next shot she is no longer surprised and keeps the head of my cock in her mouth as she sucks down all of my cum.

I know that you are still sucking her clit, and she must be close to cumming now herself.

I think that she might like a cock in her so I quickly put on another condom and ask you to move so that I can bring her off. I'm still so hard - I often have multiple orgasms - so my cock manages to really fill her little pussy and she almost screams.

I kiss her, tasting my cum, and I feel your hands on my arse, standing behind me as I fuck Natalie hard, wanting her to cum. Michelle is lay watching, her fingers idly touching her pussy as she does. I hear you open a drawer and you get out one of your dildos and hand it to Michelle.

It is a rubber one, very thick and about 8 inches long. I look over and see Michelle slide it straight into her pussy, working it all the way in. I can't believe it.

I am fucking Natalie harder now and I feel her pussy contracting around my cock as she starts to cum. You bend down behind me and I feel your tongue on my balls, tasting the cum of Natalie's which leaks out. I slow down as her orgasm ends and you ask "Is it my turn for some cock now?" and I turn around and say "Of course it is babe" and meet you for a kiss - so many tastes on our tongues now.

I lay on the bed between Natalie and Michelle. You tear the condom off me - we don't need it - and you climb on me backwards, taking my cock easily into your pussy; we know it fits so well. I turn to kiss Michelle, who is still fucking herself with your dildo, and I hear Natalie getting up and know that she's bent down in front of you, licking your pussy as you bounce on my cock.

Every so often her tongue slips lower and touches my cock and balls too, and it feels incredible.

Having fucked all three of you so far tonight I am incredibly turned on, so it isn't long before I cum again. I can't help but moan as I do, and I feel Natalie sucking and licking my cum as it spills out of your pussy.

By now Michelle is close to cumming again too; really fucking herself hard with that dildo, almost screaming. You aren't far behind, with Natalie sucking your clit and my cock still inside you - albeit shrinking a little - and I feel your body shaking on top of me when you do.

I wrap my arms around your chest, holding you close, and kissing your neck. We all lay panting for a while, trying to catch our breath.

Since we have such a large bed we ask them both if they'd like to stay here tonight, so we end up all cuddled together - Michelle, Me, Natalie and you - falling into a very peaceful sleep after an incredible night which none of us will ever forget.

I wake slowly, to the sound of the ocean; the crashing waves on the beach; but I don't remember leaving the balcony door open. I let my eyes adjust to the light and notice Natalie sat out on the balcony.

I get out of bed quietly, not wanting to wake you or Michelle, and I go out and sit beside her. We each say "Good morning" and she smiles when she notices my morning wood, saying "I love your cock, it felt so good inside me last night".

I smile and say "Thanks. It felt great to fuck you, and you're really good at giving a blow job" which makes her smile a shy little smile.

I hear movement behind me and look to see that you have gotten up too and you walk out to us on the balcony. You bend down to kiss me as we all say "Good morning". You sit beside me, noticing my hard-on and grabbing it, giving it a little squeeze.

We just sit there for a while, chatting, about how much fun we'd had so far, and how incredible last night was. After a while I go inside and gently wake Michelle. You come back in with Natalie and they both go back to their room to get ready for the day, deciding to just go down to the beach.

We share a group hug as they leave our room, all saying thank you to each other for a wonderful night.

Once they've left we step into the shower. We slowly caress each other as we wash, and bend down to shave each other again, and then using the toilet and brushing our teeth and such as ever. We grab a couple of towels and another bottle of sun block and head down to the beach. We find a quiet area off to one end of the beach in the dunes, and just lay our towels out in the sand.

A little while later we're joined by Natalie and Michelle, with Natalie asking "Why did you pick such an out-of-the-way spot? It took us a while to find you" and I say "Well, we just wanted a little privacy; away from everyone else on the beach".

They apply some sun block and lay down with us for a while. We don't really say anything, just lay and enjoy the sun.

I don't know how long had passed but suddenly I stir, and realise that I must have been asleep. I sit up and am aware of the fact that I'm hard and leaking pre-cum - though I don't remember dreaming. You are sat giggling with Natalie and Michelle, saying that it's a shame I woke up as you were enjoying the site of my throbbing cock.

I ask if you'd like a closer look as I move over you, laying you down and then laying down over you in a 69 position. It feels so good when you grab my cock and stroke it, taking the head into your mouth and flicking it with your tongue.

I turn my attention to your pussy; spreading your lips with my fingers and diving straight in with my tongue. I notice Natalie and Michelle on either side of us, lay on their sides watching, each of them with a hand between their legs.

I feel you taking my cock deeper into your mouth. From this angle I know that you can deep-throat me, and we've done it enough that you can do it comfortably without gagging.

I hear Natalie say "Wow. How can she take your cock so deep?" and I say "Practice makes perfect" before returning my lips to your swelling clit, sucking it, flicking my tongue over it. I feel you squeezing my arse.

You take my cock all the way out of your mouth and just stroke it for a minute as you suck your fingers. You reach around and spread my arse as your fingertips circle my arse-hole, slowly working their way inside, and I hear a gasp from both Natalie and Michelle.

My cock is back in your mouth, pushed deep and you just hold it there as you feel for my prostate. You know that you can make me cum from stimulating it alone, without doing anything else to my cock.

I slide a couple of fingers into your pussy, feeling for your g-spot, as your rub mine. I know that we're going to cum at the same time. Your orgasm starts first and I feel your pussy tightening around my fingers, feel you getting more and more wet as your juices flow. You start to moan very loudly, and the vibrations of your throat on my cock are all it takes now to tip me over the edge.

My arse is contracting around your fingers and my balls tighten as I shoot my cum straight down your throat. Your own cum is covering my lips and I drink up as much as I can. I always love your taste.

As we lay there, cleaning each other up, we turn to look at Natalie and Michelle, who both clap us. We just smile as we get up and I chase you down the beach to the sea. We have a splash around for a few minutes - mostly just cooling off and cleaning up - and when we get back to our towels we find that Natalie and Michelle aren't finished.

They each have both hands between their legs, and we just stand and watch as they fuck their fingers and rub their clits until they each have an orgasm which makes them scream; and then it is our turn to clap.

They go for a quick dip, to cool and wash off, like we had done, and then lay back in the sun with us. We chat idly for a while before realising that it is early afternoon already and we're all getting a little hungry, so we head back to the hotel to get something to eat.

There is a small buffet style restaurant so we just go and get something hot there, all very much ready for it. Once we're done eating we go back to our rooms for a nap.

We wake a few hours later and just sit out on our balcony for a while, enjoying the light breeze on our bodies as the day cools. You stand and go to the rail, looking out over the pool below.

I stand up and wrap my arms around you, holding you close. There are still some people around down there, and we both like the idea of someone seeing or hearing us. I feel you pressing your arse against me, sliding up and down a little, trying to make me hard - and it works pretty quickly. I want you to wait though, so I bend down and you spread your legs a little for me as I lick your pussy, playing with your clit a little, wanting to make you wet for me.

You are still stood looking out at the view, moaning a little now.

I stand up, my cock hard for you as I slowly slip it inside you, making you gasp. You hold on to the rail as I slowly grind my body against yours, letting my cock slide in and out of you, the angle putting pressure on your g-spot.

You are moaning louder already, and we wonder who might hear or even see us - turning us both on even more. It is then that I notice movement on the next balcony - there is only a frosted glass divide, so I can easily tell that someone is there.

I don't know if it is Natalie or Michelle, or both of them - but I figure they must be enjoying the sounds we're making. I start to moan too.

You start to cum, and I can feel it dripping down over my balls. Your pussy is gripping my cock tightly, and with a last, deep thrust I shoot my cum into you. I wrap my arms around you, holding you close, kissing your neck as we both moan in ecstasy together.