Hedonism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We just stand there a while like that, with your pussy still squeezing my cock tight and keeping the blood in it, leaving my still hard. It feels so good, to be connected like that; both physically and emotionally. I whisper "I love you" as I kiss your neck, and you turn to meet my lips, saying "I love you too".

We go back into the room and go for a shower together. As we get in there is a knock at the door so I go to answer it while you are washing your hair, and it is Michelle. She has a huge smile on her face, and she says "We both heard you on the balcony, and thought we'd leave you alone tonight. You should be together. We'll see you in the morning"

I smiled and said "Have a good night" and we hugged - and only as we moved apart did we notice a trail of cum which led from her belly to my cock, making us both laugh. I said "I'd best go get in the shower" and she said "Me too. See you tomorrow"

I came back into the room and join you in the shower, telling you that we have the night to ourselves so, after we finish showering I lay down on the bed and you join me, laying beside me, leaning in for a kiss and we make slow, tender love for hours before falling asleep in each others arms, happy.