All Comments on 'Heike's Mother'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was jealous,my friend Miriam and i both in our 60s had gone to a bar on holidays in Greece.A guy ,mid 40s,came and sat with us,talked,flirted,i felt horny after a few drinks,after all what we came for was a holiday,hoping to pick up some men.He decided Miriam was the one and took her to his hotel room,while i had to sit alone. Miriam came back in the morning,telling me about how she had been fucked, opening her legs,no panties,her pussy very wet.The deal was if only one scored,the other had to clean her pussy.I knelt down,the aroma of mixed cumm was strong,i licked her,salty,my tongue deeper,thats it Dianne,oh thats it as i my tongue flicked over her fucked slit.She held my head,pushing her pussy against me,i moved my tongue faster,her legs clamped my head as she orgasmed my face covered in mixed cumm.We parted,she showered,i played with my pussy until i brought myself to a hard orgasm.I wanted cock.She came out and said we are meeting at the bar again tonight,he was good but he wanted anal and i would not let him.So we met at the bar,i was determined,a few drinks,i waited until Miriam went to the ladies and i leaned over to him and said very sluttishly,i will do what she wont.He looked straight at me,up to you i said.He decided to take me to his hotel room,Miriam was not pleased.As soon as we got into the room,he took his clothes off as i undressed.He walked over to me,his hands on my bottom,a finger moving around my hole.I felt his cock against me,nice,thick as he backed me to the bed,my legs open as he pushed his cock straight into my very wet pussy,fucking me,deep,so good.He pulled back, lifting me,turning me around,on my knees,he entered me,doggy style,his cock deep inside,oh nearly there then a very wet finger around my bottom,then pushing in,then 2,i orgasmed,ohhh,yes,so good as i pushed back onto his cock.He waited as i slowed down,then positioned his cock at my bottom,he pushed forward,pressure,i relaxed as his cock entered me,yeh it hurt but i said go on fuck my arse thats what you want and he did .He grabbed my hips pulling my arse back onto his cock,pushing deep inside,banging my hole so hard i fell forward.He didnt miss a beat,he kept hammering my hole,my pussy was dripping.He pulled out,rolling me over,between my legs ,straight to my arse,pushing back inside,then my legs around him,high in the air,so hard,aaagh,i orgasmed,clasping him inside me,feeling the warmth in my arse as he emptied into me.I went back to my room in the morning,Miriam was there,i told her how he fucked me,turning around,your turn,what,well thats where his cumm is,her tongue into my hole,my hand on my pussy as she cleaned my fucked arse.That night,i seemed to be very popular,there was a young guy,25,who just couldnt keep his cock out of my arse.Miriam didnt seem to mind cleaning my arse the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

A lovely story,well written and believable...of course many mothers envy their daughters sex life..very erotic,well drawn characters....

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

I loved this story, because you nailed the emotions and the mother/daughter dynamic. 5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Scum fantasy cheating story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...