Heike's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No.'

'Fuck mine.'

As she said it, she lifted her pussy off of my cock and moved forward enough to sit down again and take me into her anus. My cock slipped into her arse with little resistance. I had never been in a woman's anus before.

She asked me 'have you every fucked a woman up her arse before?'

'No.'

'I'm your first arse fuck! Watch,' she told me.

She reached down to her pussy and spread her lips. I could see her open cunt and below it my cock going in and out of her arse as she rode me.

Afterwards I had to ask. I needed to know.

'I can't believe this,' I said.

'I planned it,' she said, 'I heard you last night and it made me want you. I wanted what she was having. So when I heard that you were there again tonight; I guessed you would be; I knew that you had left her at two last night, after my husband fell asleep I came out here and waited for you. I knew I could seduce you.'

'What about your husband?' I asked absurdly.

'He's asleep,' she said. 'If he's awake when I go back to our room, I will say I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk.'

She made it sound so easy.

She laughed.

'We're both greedy,' she said, 'we both fucked two different people in one night.'

'Yes,' I said, still trying to take it all in.

'This is the second time I've cheated on my husband,' she said, 'only the second, but the first time was not with any of Heike's friends.'

'You did it with me because I am with her.'

She looked at me angrily for a moment but then her face softened and she said

'Partly yes, but it was not just that. I liked you. I wanted you. When I heard you with her, I wished it was me. I touched my pussy and imagined you were fucking me, while you were fucking her.'

Her frankness shocked me. I said something quite stupid. I asked her

'Don't you have sex with your husband?'

'Yes I do, but not as much as I want. But that's not what it's about...'

'So what is it about,' I asked. I looked at her tits with their pierced nipples hanging as she lay beside me. My cock stirred.

She saw and smiled.

She took me in her hand and began to wank me.

'Mid life crisis,' she said, and she laughed, but without much humour.

'But that's not even the real reason, the specific reason.'

'So what is?' I asked.

It would have been far better to have stopped asking questions and fucked her again.

'How will you feel when you see her tomorrow? You will look in her eye and she will look in yours and you will know that after you left her you fucked her mother.'

I hadn't thought of it.

'You'll find it much easier that you might imagine now.'

I thought that she was probably right and I would have felt bad about that if I had stopped to think of it.

'We don't get on well,' she said.

'I got that impression from her.'

'It's my fault, really.'

I didn't say anything.

'What did she say?'

'Not much.'

She told me her story and afterwards she wanted me to fuck her again. I was eager to oblige. We ended with her sitting on my face, sucking on her cunt while she smoked a cigarette and told me that she was going to fuck me every night for the rest of the holiday.

As I was leaving she said

'As long as Heike doesn't find out, there's nothing wrong.'

Back in my room I sat o my bed before falling asleep, thinking about what they had both said.

Heike had said 'she dominates everything. There's no room for anyone else.' It was one of the few things she had said wasn't simply an insult. Then I went through her mother's story, as she had told it to me. I was a student like her, same university, same department, law. I was nineteen and I met Heike's father and we started to date. After three months I knew I was in love with him, he was the one. Soon after that I got pregnant, accidentally. I decided to have the baby. I left university and we married. I was happy. A wife and mother, and a husband with a good job. Then Heike was grown up and going to do the same thing I had gone off to do. It made me stop and think. I didn't mind that I had abandoned the career I had thought I would have. I wasn't young anymore and she was and I felt like I had never been young. I liked tattoos, so I had one. She pointed to the star on her left arm. I liked my tattoo, so I had more. I got my nipples pierced. My husband liked it. It turned him on and he wanted me more again. Then on holiday last year I went topless and he told me the first evening after we had been at the beach and were fucking back in our room that it had turned him on to see all the men on the beach eyeing me. It turned me on too. We had the best sex we had had in years on that holiday. This year, it has not been so good, until tonight.'

I fell asleep before I reached any conclusions. I dreamt about them. Heike and I were having sex and her mother would come into the room. She feigned shock and Heike was angry. Then there was a moment of understanding and reconciliation, and Heike invited her mother to join us in bed and they took turns at me fucking them. They buried their rivalries and resentments in an orgy of fucking. It was absurd.

What really happened was that I did spend every evening with Heike and then after leaving her, Birgit came to my room. On the last night, as Birgit was leaving my room, she said

'Remember, it was Birgit's cunt that you were last. Remember that.'

12