Heiress: Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers

Staring down at the ass, taking in the short, sharp ripples of those tight, young cheeks each time his crop struck home, Ben was by now horny beyond belief. Was that wrong? What kind of man gets turned on by whipping a badly behaved kid, even one this attractive? He had never ever been into S/M or any other stuff like that. And this wasn't about sex. He'd made a sincere promise to the girl he wouldn't rape her, and he knew in any case, beyond doubt, that he could never take a woman against her will. No, this was not about sex. It was about discipline, and respect. That his dick was close to bursting without having even been so much as looked at, while the most gorgeous ass Ben had ever seen stood bent over naked and at his mercy right in front of him, was neither here nor there.

After baring the girl's ass, Ben had started out the renewed whipping at a high pace, intending to quickly break Zoe's contempt. The furious torrent of lashes he'd unleashed at the unprotected skin of her buttocks had reddened it, and reduced the rich teenager to a tearful mess, as she stood twitching and sobbing and calling out each time her ass was struck, but otherwise offering no struggle. Ben paused briefly, looking at the young woman he'd taken it upon himself to teach a lesson. Had he got through at all? He had his doubts. He gave her another lash, the cruel leather flap this time landing lower, across the topmost part of her thighs. The woman yelped, but she did not try to wriggle away nor struggle any more than minor instinctive jerks when her sore behind was beaten.

"Well?" the man asked.

Zoe did not reply. A million thoughts were flying through her straight-A brain at once, as she stared intently down at her black leather riding boots. Part of her wanted to tell him to fuck off once more, but that would have been a mere knee-jerk reaction, and besides it wasn't that simple any more. She felt helpless and humiliated, having been bent over and had her bare ass whipped like some disobedient child, she, Zoe Martin, chastised on the ass! The whole notion was so far fetched she could scarcely fathom it even now.

At the same time, she could not deny to herself that somehow, being physically punished like that had done something to her. Something about how the man had reassured her, at the same time as he took great care to impart on her the message he'd decided she needed, had stuck in her head. She realized she no longer felt the burning, near-constant anger that she'd carried inside of her for the past many months, perhaps even years. She resented having been stripped and spanked by this stranger, that was a given, but it was a different kind of upset. She couldn't understand it, but in some way having been thus conquered and stripped not only of clothing but of any ability and therefore will to resist, she had also been liberated. Baffled, she felt tamed, in body and soul, and the notion that the purpose of such a tool as the riding crop the older man had taken to her hide, was precisely to tame and discipline that animal which it was applied to, struck a deep chord in her mind. Was that all she was, underneath it all? she wondered to herself. A once wild animal, now broken and tamed by a strong will and a firm whip?

She inhaled deeply, realizing that the blows to her ass were no longer coming, yet still not trying to escape her position. She listened to the distant song of birds, and to the wind's whispering in the treetops, the same wind that brushed over her naked, burning ass where she stood bent over, fully exposing herself to the stranger that had, against all odds, tamed her. The tingling sensation in her buttocks and upper thighs, pain mixed with excessive stimulus, had spread through her whole lower body and she felt keenly how every blood vessel in her lower torso seemed to pump so very hard, red, hot and burning. Burning with the sting of leather on skin, but also, Zoe realized finally to herself, burning with... lust. She nearly reeled from the realization. In baring her and lashing her, the man had not only tamed her anger, but bizarrely made it give way for sexual need. He had turned her on!

"You're not going to answer me then?" the man asked from her side. "Perhaps you aren't yet ready after all."

Zoe very nearly blurted out a protest, saying she was indeed ready, that she was tamed, that she was no longer going to be rude. Yet something stopped her. She bit her lip as she heard the man shift his footing, seeing in the corner of her eye how he again raised the crop. "What the hell, Zoe?" she screamed at herself inside her mind, but her lips stayed shut and she closed her eyes firmly, inhaling, waiting. When the crop landed again across her blushing red buttocks, she gasped loudly and whimpered in pain, but also, she knew now without a doubt, with pleasure. Despite herself, she was exhilarated to hear the whip again whoosh through the air, and this time she groaned loudly when it struck her ass, a groan that nonetheless broke into a cry of pain, as her by now very sore skin was lashed with relentless leather.

Her body's reaction to the whipping could not have surprised her more. She'd never had any interest in BDSM sex or indeed nearly any other kinkier sort of thing. When she'd tried anal sex with an earlier boyfriend, she'd felt it was the most far out thing she'd ever done, or would do again, and she'd been directly negative when her latest ex had tried to slap her cheeks while fucking her doggy style, as he was wont to do. Had she always been this perverted and simply repressed it? Zoe didn't know, and she couldn't even hazard a guess, but as she realized she must beyond doubt be wet already, she was suddenly grateful the man chastizing her stood to her side, and not directly behind her where he'd have an entirely unobstructed view of her impeccably waxed pussy. Then the next thought struck her, amidst repeated blows to her ass: "What if he did see? What if he..."

Ben landed another pair of hard lashes before pausing again, now heavy of breath. The ass right in front of him, perfect in its rich, curvy glory, now shone with an angry reddish purple, with several swollen welts running across the savagely punished skin, and he knew he'd whipped her hard. It would surely be days before she'd be able to sit, and he wondered if he'd gone too far. He certainly didn't have a plan for this. When he'd seen the trespassing young woman beat her horse unfairly, and then lash out at him with obscenities and force alike, he'd snapped and one thing had lead to another. Suddenly concerned in earnest, he hesitated to hit again, standing instead staring at the exquisite female form bared and bent over before him. He didn't want to give in, but he also didn't want to actually injure the girl.

"I'm sorry," Zoe said suddenly in a low, uncertain voice, coarse from crying.

Ben held and stared at her, wondering if he'd misheard her, or, equally likely, if her seeming apology would be followed by more profanity. He'd have to lash her again if it were, he knew.

"I'm sorry," she said again, now louder, after clearing her throat. "I shouldn't have said what I said."

Exhaling, Ben kept staring down at the young woman's blushing, naked buttocks. She still bent over fully with his hand on her neck, though he required no force to keep her down any longer. He realized she simply stood thus of her own accord now, submitting to him. His cock was as hard as he'd ever felt it, the throbbing bulge stretching the front of his dirty jeans.

"I shouldn't have said 'fuck you'," she admitted, in a slow, determined voice.

Drawing a heavy sigh, Zoe felt a hard knot in her stomach as she forced out the next sentence, words that went against everything she had thought she stood for, but that she knew she would forever regret if she withheld.

"I should have said 'fuck me'."

Ben's jaw dropped into the forest underbrush as his stare went in an instant from that naked, red ass to the teenager's downward-facing blonde head. "She did not just say that. No way, man. You're hallucinating now, you're so fucked-up horny you're hearing things."

Zoe, for her part, felt her heart beating so fast and hard that she could hear the pounding in her ears. This man had humiliated her, beaten her, yet through some miracle of perversion she'd ended up so horny from the ordeal that she was begging him to fuck her! As she stood there, stripped and bared, waiting for a reply or some reaction, it seemed to her as if time drew to a halt. Finally, she couldn't bear it.

"The whip," she began, again clearing her throat to strengthen her voice. "The whip's purpose is to tame a beast. To force obedience out of its wild nature."

She couldn't believe the words passing her lips, yet felt entirely powerless to stop them. What would her socialite high school girlfriends say if they heard her? If they saw her, like this?

"You've tamed me," she said, exhaling deeply. "You've forced my submission."

She felt dizzy, her head swimming, her buttocks screaming loudly at her, her wet pussy louder still. Remaining in the bent over position, Zoe turned her head up and found the man's hand offer no resistance as she did so. Looking red-eyed over her shoulder, she stared at the man who had so completely conquered her will in such a short time. He wasn't the most handsome of men, but his steady posture and broad frame gave him a powerful, assertive look that she hadn't noticed before, but now very much took to appreciating. Two things in particular caught her gaze. The first, his eyes, beautiful and blue, staring intently at her. The second, the enormous hard-on that bulged out through his dirty blue jeans. She sniffled, then steeled herself, and looked straight into his eyes.

"You've tamed me," she said again. "You've broken me in. Now take me. Mount your submitting beast."

Zoe wondered if she'd faint, so light was her head even as she forced herself not to break eye contact with the silent man she'd just pleaded to, to have his way with her punished body. "What if he said no? What if he laughed? What if, oh God, what if he said yes? Who was she, really? For that matter, who was he?" She couldn't stand it any more. She turned away and stared back at her toes before closing her eyes altogether, simply standing there in her costly riding outfit, all suited up but for the riding pants pulled down around her knees, biting her lip so hard she could taste the blood, stifling a sob.

She tensed up again when she heard something fall to the ground just behind her feet. Opening her eyes once more, she saw it between her naked thighs: the riding crop. She gasped as in the next moment, she saw first one, then two, rubber-boot-clad feet step into view just behind her own, far more expensive, black riding boots. "Oh God," she thought, terrified. "Oh God."

Wincing and suppressing a groan, Zoe felt the man's hard, coarse hand touch her right buttock, first cautiously but soon spreading its fingers and squeezing the meaty, sore flesh. The other hand followed, and soon both her cheeks were being eagerly groped from behind. Zoe whimpered and stifled another sob as a searing burn flashed through her beaten, round ass. It hurt, but it was the sweetest pain, feeling the man's apparent lust for her stripped body matched her own need to be taken, taken on the spot, and taken hard. In that sense, the pain from her whipped buttocks only served to highlight her submission and thus increase her lust. No longer trying to question the bizarre way her body and mind were responding to this unique situation, the heiress to millions sighed in anticipation as the man behind her pulled her ass cheeks apart, knowing that at the same time he was without doubt staring straight down at her naked, hairless pussy and tight anus, the prize of his conquest, submissively served up at his disposal.

Ben gave the right buttock another hard squeeze before releasing it and starting to undo his own pants, eagerly fumbling at the buttoning, so horny his fine motor skills were entirely out the window. He hadn't been with a woman for over two years, and it was as if the accumulated sexual desire of all that time had now invaded his body all at once. He could still scarcely believe that this gorgeous young woman, who had provoked him to the point where he'd seen no choice but to give her a taste of her own whip, was now suddenly begging him to fuck her! When she'd first spoke thus, he'd thought she was mocking or teasing him, but she had laid it out plainly, and once he'd seen her glistening wet pussy lips invite him in, there was no doubting it. She wanted him, and right or wrong, he couldn't wait to oblige.

A ripple ran through Zoe's body, when a moment after hearing a zipper and the unmistakable sound of pants dropping, something hard and warm prodded against her beaten buttocks. Cock, she knew at once. Stiff, eager cock. Zoe hadn't slept with anyone since her breakup four months earlier. It wasn't that she'd planned celibacy, she'd just not really been that keen either. She'd been so angry, angry about a lot of things. Now that anger seemed remote, meaningless even, and she couldn't wait to feel her pussy filled with this dominant forest man's meat. Yet she wouldn't turn to see it. Something about simply giving herself, bent over like this at his whim, now aroused her greatly and she no longer needed any compelling to stand bent over, next to her ever present mare, who in her way was much of the reason Zoe found herself where she did. Whipped, wet, willing and waiting.

Grabbing hold of her hip, squeezing her skin, Ben sighed with passion as he quickly directed his manhood, its head already dripping with pre-cum, to the wet and waiting pussy in front of him. He stroked its peak once through the hot, silky folds of her outer lips, and the young woman groaned loudly. At the last moment, he yet hesitated, but Zoe would have none of it.

"Fuck me hard," she moaned, beyond herself with lust and need. "Fuck me like an animal!"

It was all Ben could do not to shoot his load over her ass before he'd even entered her. A young woman this gorgeous, with the world's most perfect ass bent over only for him, whipped red by his own hand, was begging him to take her. If this was a dream, he never wanted to wake up. His right hand found the corresponding hip, and with a firm grip on the teenager's rear, the 45-year old man stabbed his hungry cock in one thrust all the way through her pussy, piercing her until his hips made full contact with the red, striped skin of the young woman's exquisite buttocks. At that instant, Zoe screamed out uncontrollably, unable to form words, her body simply overflowing with lust that forced its way out however it could. Grunting behind her and feeling his raging cock squeezed from all sides by that tight pussy, Ben immediately began to thrust, jabbing his cock repeatedly into that young, willing womb, mounting the stranger wildly as her cries of pain and pleasure continued.

Feeling the thick, hard cock ram into her dripping pussy, Zoe was now hardly lucid. She couldn't remember ever being so wild with lust, simply roaring outright in ecstasy as her slender body was taken from behind. Everything else in her life seemed to melt away in a series of flashes. Her father, her asshole ex, the stress of school, the pressures of her future inheritance, the media who wouldn't leave her alone, it all seemed to pale into insignificance. Even her horse and her pants, jumbled uselessly around her knees, the whipping she'd received from this perfect stranger, her cries, her promises, all gave way. In that moment, the only thing that mattered was her pussy being filled with cock, and that sensation grew to take hold of her entire conscious being, and lift her higher and higher into explosive passion.

Although she had by now lost all perception of time, it seemed to Zoe like it had only been moments since the beginning penetration of her surrendered body, before it twitched and fell over the edge of passion into her first orgasm. Already screaming loudly, the heiress to the "Martin millions" simply wailed unintelligibly as the pounding cock in her served up pussy made her cum violently. She might have fallen to the forest floor if not for the strong arms that held her hips in place while that rock hard cock continued, without pause, to force itself deep into her abdomen. She was only vaguely aware that the man had begun now to occasionally slap her already red, burning hot buttocks with his hand. Spanked, fucked and completely given over to carnal lust, Zoe soon came screaming again and again, so hard and so intensely that she could no longer tell one orgasm from the next.

His grunting having turned into intermittent loud shouts of pleasure, Ben had already known he would not, could not, last long. When the bent over woman he was fucking began to contract and flail about in orgasm, he too was done for without recourse. Digging his fingers hard into the smooth, naked skin of the teenager's bared hips, Ben roared as he rammed his stiff penis violently into her cumming womb perhaps a dozen more times, before his own shouts turned into an untamed beastly growl, and his cock exploded into Zoe's conquered pussy. Wild with unabridged lust, the much older man kept hammering his rod fiercely into her tight, sloppy teenage hole, all the while it frantically squirted rich amounts of thick, hot semen straight into that deep, velvety cavity.

Feeling herself pumped full of cum, just coming down from her own array of orgasms, Zoe was swooning. Whipped and taken, her pussy sprayed with a fountain torrent of gushing sperm, the young woman finally lost her footing and sank down onto her knees in the wild grass. Falling away from the man who had taken her, her pussy was suddenly vacated of the stiff cock that had so completely filled it. As she sank down on her elbows, Zoe felt a hot stream of semen mixed with her own juices dribble out of her womb and down the inside of her thigh, wetting her pants where they lay crumpled around her bent knees.

Blissfully high on endorphins, the taken young woman was delighted to feel the man follow her to the ground, kneeling behind her and immediately grabbing at her ass once more, kneading her red, rich buttocks. She let out a moan, marvelling at the miracle that what had begun as such a hostile encounter had turned into the best release of tension she could have ever dreamed of. Suddenly, her line of thought, such as it was, was cut short by the realization that the hard, eager kneading of her ass that the man was providing, was not mere post-coital petting. It was a goal-oriented touch, demanding more.

"I'm not done with you," he grunted, his voice raspy and coarse. "Not by a long shot." "That's for you to decide," she replied, voice laced with lust. "You tamed me, remember? I'm just another one of your animals now." She bit her lip. "You don't ask your horse if it wants to go for a ride, do you? You just take it."

Her words seemed to inspire the man, as he responded to them by squeezing her buttocks forcefully, sending a sting of sweet pain through her whole lower body. Zoe exhaled and closed her eyes, taking in every delicious moment of passionate surrender. Soon, she felt him enter her again, his still-erect cock probing its way once more into her wet, creamy pussy. Still dripping with his first load, the man's renewed thrusting prompted loud, sloppy sounds, their combined wetness remote from any decency. Zoe smiled inside. Under normal circumstances she'd have loathed that kind of sound while having sex, just as she'd have loathed the semen dribbling down her legs. These weren't normal circumstances however, in fact they were anything but. As it were, Zoe found that kneeling in the brush, tamed and whipped and fucked, the fact that her pussy was also a soppy, cum-drenched mess only added to the marvellous sensation of her complete conquest.

claymodel
claymodel
139 Followers