Heiress: Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young upper-class girl soon began to moan again, very freely now as the butch stranger found a steady pace, continuing to fuck her wet hole. She wasn't sure if she could come again after her earlier burst, but that didn't stop her from loving the way he fucked her, kneeling on the ground with her ass in the air, her body in his firm grip. And most of all, from behind, true to the animalistic fashion of this unexpected encounter.

If Ben had lost a fraction of his stiffness after blowing his first load into the young girl's belly, he had by now easily regained it. He was no longer a young man, and to the extent he'd ever been an all-nighter stud in bed, those days were decades behind him, yet even before he first began spraying the insides of this delicate creature, he had known it would not end with that. Less in the grip now of mind-blowing lust, but still very much passionate about the continued conquest of his partner, no, his prey, he held her ass firmly in place as he time and time again shoved his well-larger-than-average member deep inside her tainted hole.

"When you're done," Zoe said suddenly between moans, "send me away. You caught me, tamed me, won me, took me," she continued, without looking at the man whose cock was thrusting steadily into her defenceless pussy. "When you're done, soil me, and send me away, used and discarded, and wild and free."

Grunting rhythmically as his manhood drove home repeatedly inside her depth, his hips bouncing off her beaten ass each time, the man did not stop, but hung on every word the young woman spoke.

"Okay," he groaned, his full length inside of her. "You can hunt me again another time," she panted. "Today I want to be nothing more than your prey, your conquest. Your wild animal." "Okay," the man said again, mildly confused yet not likely to argue. "Don't say anything more," Zoe instructed finally. "Fuck me as hard you like, spank me... make a mess of me. Just have your way with me, any way you want, and then send me on my way. And," she paused for the briefest moment, "thank you."

Ben opened his mouth, feeling obliged to at least say something in return, to thank her back, to express hope that he hadn't hurt her too badly, to make sure she was okay, or even to ask her name... but her request had been clear enough, and as a stronger thrust caused his large, hairy balls to slap against her waxed teen pussy, he again closed his lips and responded to the girl not in words, but in action. With no further word spoken beyond coarse grunts, Ben lifted his hand, and then sent it crashing back down again onto the slender young woman's extraordinary buttocks. The strong clash of the large palm impacting the red, swollen skin of the kneeling rider's ass resounded between the trees with a mighty clapping sound, quickly accompanied by the female's loud hiss, a sound no doubt provoked by pain, but equally obviously tinged with deep, animal lust. He struck her again, and again, and again as he jabbed his manhood relentlessly deep inside her surrendering, kneeling body, piercing it with every thrust and irrevocably driving him ever closer to his ultimate climax.

When eventually Ben peaked again, Zoe had been reduced to a sobbing, whimpering mess at his feet, still kneeling, still euphoric in submissive liberation, yet unable to hold back the tears as the final spanking to her already badly sore buttocks, that she herself had begged for, had finally broken her entirely. She felt the beating suddenly stop, followed by that delightful, brutish cock being pulled out of her and then... a roar of release, and the unmistakable sensation of hot, wet semen spraying over her naked ass. Zoe closed her eyes and tried to feel as keenly as she was at all able how the man's second ejaculation splashed against her toned, welted butt, before pouring easily down all sides of her bared ass cheeks, thighs and lower back, making an utter mess out of her entire lower body.

A wave of pleasure washed over the chastised young heiress, where she stood on all fours, kneeling and leaned forward onto her elbows in a stranger's forest, with her pants around her knees and her bare naked ass high in the air, whipped, fucked and soiled, inside and out, with large quantities of sticky cum. Swooning, Zoe felt it as if pulse after pulse of the most intense pleasure coursed through her body, emanating in her spanked ass and thoroughly fucked pussy only to resound out into her belly, her legs, her breasts, indeed into every corner of her claimed, climactic body.

His breath ragged and heavy, Ben finally came to rest behind the young, gorgeous ass he'd so lustfully thrown himself over. Staring at the many little trickles of his semen that poured down the sides of the red, welted buttocks he'd set out to direct his disciplinary whipping at, he marvelled at the turn events had taken. He hadn't realized how much he'd needed this, but feeling the rush of utter satisfaction through his body and looking down over the exquisite young body he'd somehow won by chastizing it, before extracting not one but two orgasms out of its magnificent wet hole, there was no doubting the world of good it had done him.

The conquered, half stripped female still bent over on her knees in front of him, drawing deep breaths. Ever with her naked, sticky ass up in the air, presented to him, she made no attempt to move. She was waiting for him, Ben knew. He realized that she would make no objection if he decided to fuck her a third time. The way she'd talked made it apparent that she was very sincere about the whole surrendering, submissive thing. That wasn't an area of sex Ben had ever been very deep into; sure he and his wife had done it a bit more roughly from time to time, but it had certainly never amounted to anyone taking a riding crop to the other's bare ass! Or, for that matter, to having sex outdoors where, in principle, they could be easily found and seen by anyone. Where he stood know, kneeling behind a woman younger than his daughter, who had given herself to him completely and not only accepted but very much got off on the fact that he was in charge, he couldn't help but relish the sensation. The sensation of of sex, and of power.

Ben's gaze dropped again to the wet, delicious pussy he'd fucked twice, and considered whether he should indeed make the most of the situation and go for a third. Her lips wet with both their juices, the temptation was certainly there. A trickle of his cum had run down the crack between those round buttocks, traversing not only her pussy but also the tight, puckered anus that sat atop it. Would she let him fuck her there too? She hadn't said anything explicitly, but the words "have your way with me, any way you want" could certainly be construed as a fairly open invitation. Additionally, Ben very much had the impression that even in the eventuality that she wasn't particularly into anal sex, the notion of the man who had "tamed her", in her own words, using her any which way he pleased, including taking her up the ass without forewarning, was quite likely to appeal to her.

Nevertheless, after a few moments of tempted fantasy, Ben deciding against pursuing any continuation. Not only was he not twenty years old any more, with infinite endurance, but he also felt no need to go further. The two climaxes the young woman had given him had left the more than twice as old man feeling perfectly content, relaxed and satisfied. He was done. Which meant it was time...

Ben placed his left hand on Zoe's corresponding buttock, spreading his fingers over its reddened skin and squeezing it, smearing his cum and drawing a moan from the bent over woman. Simultaneously his other hand sneaked in lower, stroking down the insides of her thighs until it reached the bundle of clothing he'd liberated her ass of, and left discarded, out of the way, around her knees. His fingers found a pair of red lace thongs and clutched around its front patch. It was wet, he felt. The girl's panties were soaked with his cum. He smiled to himself, made a fist, and with a sudden yank, ripped the small undergarment off her legs, its lace straps breaking easily. On the ground, Zoe jerked at the unexpected movement, but remained with her eyes facing forward. "He took my panties," she realized. "He ripped my panties off me and took them as a trophy."

After squeezing the cum-drenched thong in his hand for a brief moment, Ben stuffed it down his back pocket and leaned forward again, this time taking hold of the woman's beige riding pants with both hands, trying to pull them up her thighs, only to find that too much of the fabric was stuck under her knees, under the weight of her lower body. Instead, Ben stood, leaned over, grabbed her firmly on both hips, much like he had while mounting her, and pulled her up with his strong arms. Eager to try and follow the man's lead, Zoe tried to find her footing as he lifted her ass, but stumbled and nearly fell once she'd got to her feet, as a result of the restricted motion imposed by her dropped pants. With a fast grab of her arm, Ben caught her, and she stood before him, still facing away like she had for almost the entire time they had been together.

"Pull up your pants," he ordered.

Swallowing heavily, Zoe moved almost immediately to obey, leaning forward and bending down to drag the exclusive brand pair of riding pants up her shapely legs. She could feel the man's eyes on her ass while she bent over, no doubt admiring his work on it. "Nothing he hasn't seen before", she mused as she pulled her trousers nearly all the way up her thighs before stopping suddenly. Her ass, pussy and legs were dripping with cum! If she just pulled her pants up like he said, she would soil them completely. She still had to ride back to her father's ranch. What if she ran into someone, on her way or when she arrived? The light fabric of her pants were sure to show off a big, wet stain very, very clearly.

"I need to-," she started, turning her head back to look at him. "I said: 'pull up your pants'," he interrupted with a crooked smile on his face.

Zoe stared at him blankly for a moment and nearly protested again before stopping herself. "No," she thought. "That's not the game. He commands and I obey, no matter what. That's the game." She nodded briefly and turned forward again, before pulling in one unwavering motion her tight, beige riding pants all the way up onto her naked, used pussy and ass. Her harshly spanked buttocks had stung badly already in the free, but when hugged closely by the tight fabric of her trousers, they immediately sent waves of pain through Zoe's body, making her wince and groan loudly. She would most definitely be wearing skirts, and no underwear, for the next several days! Zipping up and buttoning her pants, she felt that they had already been soaked through on parts of her ass and at her crotch. She'd simply have to find a way to hide the fact that she'd be coming back from her ride alone, pantyless, with a pussy and ass dripping with semen. "No matter what," she thought and mused, exhilarated despite herself.

Having been unable to suppress a soft cry of pain as she mounted her horse, Zoe managed to edge herself into a forward leaning position that took the worst of the edge off the pain emanating from her whipped buttocks, as she spread her legs on the sides of the powerful animal that had not only, in its way, caused but also witnessed her transition from a wild, angry heiress into a whipped and fucked submissive. Her body still tingling with the blissful mixed sensations of a smarting ass and the intense sexual gratification she had found, Zoe stroked the horse's mane softly in a quiet apology.

"You will respect your animal," Ben told her sternly, as he handed her the riding crop he'd retrieved from the ground. "You have a lot in common with her. You will remember that."

Zoe looked at the man and nodded, but said nothing. Back on her horse and in her clothes, or at least most of them, the young socialite woman had begun feeling more like her old self again, wondering what she had done. "I have no idea who this guy even is, and yet I let him fuck the shit out of me even after he spanked me, no, whipped me!" Drawing an uncertain breath as she peered into the stranger's eyes, she immediately corrected herself. "That's not even it. I let him fuck me - because - he whipped me." Yet the gradual return of her rational mind could scarcely overcome the very tangible sense of sexual release and relaxation that she had attained, and when the man she had given herself to shot her another crooked smile, she felt reassured that it had not been a mistake.

"I trust you learned a lesson today. If I find you on my land again, I won't answer for the consequences," he told her with the same smile still playing at the corner of his mouth. "I spend a lot of time out here, and you can bet I'd find you," he went on, lustful eyes fixed keenly on hers. "Bring the crop at your own risk. Now, get out of here, before I change my mind and decide we aren't done after all."

For a moment Zoe felt unable to move, her heart nearly skipping a beat at the overt invitation the man had extended to her. She'd said he could hunt her again, but that was in the heat of the moment, hypothetical. Would she really come back for more of this? Could she? Before she could answer herself, the older man made as if to move quickly towards her, perhaps to grab the reins of her mare. Although she felt sure it was in jest, the sudden move was enough to jolt her back into action, instantly turning her horse around, and setting it into motion away from him. As much as she had gotten off on what he'd subjected her to, Zoe's sperm-smeared ass was by now a fiercely burning pyre of pain, and she did not think she could handle another round of beating administered to it.

Ben stood broad-legged with his arms crossed over his chest, smiling keenly as the young nymph he'd so enjoyed set off up the hill on her horse, his eyes lingering particularly on her round, full ass where its broad, stained curves bounced lightly in the saddle. He knew she'd have no choice but to remember him for days to come, but he hoped it wouldn't only be because of the smarting pain in her buttocks. She'd given him something he hadn't realized he was missing, and made him discover something he didn't realize he'd had. For both of those reasons, he hoped dearly that he would see this young woman again. "Next time," he thought to himself, "I will find out her name."

--

Ben Bryce hadn't had to worry. When Zoe Martin slid into bed that night, she did so naked on her belly, immediately extending a hand down between her legs to stroke her already wet folds. Having sneaked back onto the ranch in quiet, she had managed to shower, put on some make-up, and change into the widest knee-long dress she owned before rejoining her family. She'd spent what remained of the day on her feet, yet being constantly reminded of the morning's events by the pounding, burning sensation that emanated relentlessly from her sore, pantyless buttocks.

After declining her brother's invitation to relax by the pool, since she could not well be seen in a swimsuit, she had opted to go for a walk on the premises with her father, the foreman and a couple of ranch hands. As they had spent the afternoon surveying the state of things, and planning out the season's upcoming work, Zoe had participated in the conversation far more actively than normal, all the while finding to her shameless delight, that the unending stimulus of the dirty little secret that was her whipped, red, upper-class ass, served very much to make her increasingly horny the longer the day grew.

When finally the rapid fondling of her swollen clit brought her to a moaning, climactic release amidst cool sheets, Zoe Martin, heiress to millions, had long since answered the question she'd posed herself earlier that day, unequivocally deciding that it was no longer a matter of whether she'd go riding in that enchanted forest again. It was only a matter of when.

++