All Comments on 'Held Captive Ch. 02'

by shadow_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Can't wait!

Would like to read more on what happens to the young woman and her grandmother. Is he going to let them go? Or does he have something else in mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT FUCK STORY..but

You cannot end this without grandma getting some. I think readers are waiting to see if he molests grandma.He could be gentle with grandma. Maybe some incest lesbian action too.Think about it ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't listen to idiots

Good god, another typical male comment. Do not under any circumstances have the rapist fuck the grandma or have Anita fuck the grandma because that would seriously cheapen the story, making it just another 'cookie-cutter' story.

If you brought in the neighbour, now that would be interesting.

MisterJackMisterJackover 19 years ago
Been With Grandma

He's already been with Grandma. Before all this happened, she ran into him at a store. His insolent, lingering look at her made her angry, then surprising herself by feeling her body react, she began to feel like a desirable woman once again. They left the store at the same time and he followed her to her car, since his was right next to hers. It was there that he noticed her flat tire.

Grandma had been a widow for some time but never did take over where her husband left off, taking care of things like that. When he offered to help, she effusively and nervously thanked him.

She couldn't help herself . . . as he leaned over the tire and pulled what he needed from the trunk, she unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her "granny-gown" and rolled her skirt at her waist - bringing it above her knees for the first time in a decade at least.

He offered to follow her home (since the spare didn't appear to be a lot better than the tire it was replacing). For the first time in a long time, Grandma watched herself going out of control. She leaned forward a little, bringing the cleavage of her still beautiful, large breasts into prominence . . . and moved her hip to the side, thus drawing her skirt a little higher above her knee. Her voice shaking a little, she said, "Yes."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous