All Comments on 'Helen & Me Ch. 02'

by hulbert197

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Crap.

I read several paragraphs and quit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Shitty story

You should've put it in the gay category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Shitty story

Hey i'm into this "getting the wife well fucked" thing as well. but i would have to have the control and not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Shit!

So sorry I steped in it. It won't happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agreed

This should be in the gay/fetish category. No loving wife here, just some fag who wants to eat cum and drink piss. Not quite sure how you could make the story less erotic than you did, and I have to assume that was your goal because no one in their right mind could get off on that sick shit.

okcKittyokcKittyalmost 15 years ago
It's called cuckolding you jerks

This is a great piece of cuckold fiction. Very hot. You guys should lay off someone just because a portion of their story is not 100% Macho Straight guy. I mean really guys, are you that insecure. There is a lot more fun under the sun than is imaginable. Keep an open mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Don't Get It

I know that some guys get off on humiliation, but there does not appear to be any respect or "love" here. Let the bitch get fucked whenever and in whatever hole she wants, but get her out of your house. Grow some huevos and find yourself someone that at least pretends to care about you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Knickers and arse

If I find these two words, along with whilst, spunk, and bum, I know that I'm in another English cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible story

Awful characters doing unbelievable shit. You piss in the husbands mouth and this shit belongs in fetish. Hubby is going to see a lawyer tomorrow before his wife catches some nasty disease and passes it along. Ugly story of abuse and stupidity.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
All cuck stories suck

But this piece of shit, British of course, doesn't even approach that low level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous