All Comments on 'Helen and Sam'

by TaraJean

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
So This Is Sci-Fi?

Loved It! Oh boy did I enjoy it!

I'm not much of a Sci-Fi Fan anymore.

I've heard of, know of StarGate, but have probably only ever caught like 2 episodes. And I had not even heard of Sanctuary. And I had not heard of this Amanda Tapping and her 2 characters Sam and Helen.

So, I originally didn't think this story would appeal to me. But, after reading and enjoying your Tara Likes Panties series and the 1st installment of the TLP Sophomore year, I figured you certainly MUST be quite capable of making this story an enjoyable read I wouldn't soon forget, if ever.

I was neither wrong nor disappointed.

The story hit the target more than I even imagined!

FIVE STARS and Two Thumbs Up, Tara!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So many possibilities...

Another website has a story about Magnus having a close encounter with one of her "guests": she and the mermaid, Sally, get it on in Sally's tank. I'd like to see that in a video. The TV series nibbled around the edges of that scenario, though, one of the guys asked Helen what a mermaid would want for a birthday gift and she told him Sally likes to have people (especially men) swim with her. He said he would get his swimsuit but Helen said "no suit...", he got a confused look on his face, then it turned to a knowing smile...and the episode ended. Maybe someday we will overcome the Puritanical attitudes our ancestors burdened us with...I, for one, prefer to go barefoot up to the eyeballs unless it's cold outside, but that will get you arrested in most if not all States and a lot of Countries as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous