Helen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was the best time. Nurse knew that she didn't like her nappy so had ordered a special chair for her. It was a comfortable chair as chairs go but had a hole in the middle so when they finished bathing and nurse took her bathing bottoms off and sat her in the chair she only had to put a potty underneath her for all to be well. Of course that wasn't the best part; the best part was that she was given glasses and a computer so she could study again.

She picked up the pace a bit, she was hungry and wanted to get at the picnic.

* * *

Helga

Helga had taken off Wetties bathing bottoms and cap and was getting her back into the safety harness. She gave the teats a jiggle to get the front of the harness centred over them, then started to strap them in. That done she moved Wettie over to the commode and put the potty under it and secured the leash to the back of the chair.

Wettie was away all ready opening programs, getting online and starting the days study. She looked over the girls shoulders and checked her teats. The abrasive cream she rubbed on three times a day was doing the job it was supposed to.

She went to her bag and got another tube of it and started to work it into the girls teats. It didn't seem to bother Wettie in the least even when her fingers started to tease the nipples erect. Another tube of cream came out and she used this on the hardened nipples and aureole.

"Good afternoon Helga."

Helga nearly leaped out of the bikini she was wearing as she turned towards the Director. Her normal calm deserted her and she felt a flush come to her face. Her hands tried to cover her pubic mound and breasts. This involuntary movement of her hands bought an even deeper flush to her face if that was possible. She was acting like a fool.

" Helga, put the ear phones on Wettie and we will talk," she said " you strip and take the sun at this time so don't let me spoil your time in the garden. Lottie help Helga with her bikini please."

The earphones on, the bikini gone, Helga waited. With the Director and her shadow Lottie it was always better to wait. The Director had bought other staff and a small open pavilion was soon erected with carpet and pillows. It looked to come straight from the Arabian Nights. The Director sprawled on a set of cushions and pointed to a spot in front of her. The naked Helga hurried, knelt with knees spread and lower arms on top of her thighs. This wasn't a position that caused her lost time in resuming a standing position, it was the position of a submissive in the presence of a dominant. She looked straight ahead and waited as still as a statue.

"Your are the talk of the Institute Helga. Mr. Tate and Mr. Laws have both asked me to pass on there congratulations from there organisation. Your work with Wettie has surpassed any ones wildest dreams and we will have to rewrite the text books."

Helga was stunned for she knew that she had done well but such praise from the Director was unprecedented, the same for Laws & Tate.

"With the use of the tiniest amount of drug and subliminal you have bought an independent woman off the street, stripped the layers of her mind away till she is totally happy to have you as her carer and decision maker, happy in a docile obedient daily ritual; we all congratulate you Helga. Lottie, brush and dry that beautiful hair, Helga will lie with me."

"So Helga, in your opinion what has lead to this most unexpected success. Define that success for me Helga."

Lottie was brushing her long hair and she took a moment to compose her self for she was on safe and sure ground here. It was after all her profession. She also knew that the first answer might not be the right answer.

"Director, the success is in the association Wettie has with "play" now and her economic studies and learning. The success is also in the simple things of her daily routine. I give two examples, the nappy changes and the swimming lessons," said Helga with some animation.

"Wettie knows the life she had before but it is like a cloud for she can not catch it, hold it; but the determination is there for her to graduate and succeed. This is separate to the other part of her life. Removing her glasses and weakening her bladder muscles was the point where her life split into two. Yes Director there have really been a minimal use of subliminal messaging in fact the only message that has been used is the one causing her to relax into my care and accept it."

She saw a slow smile and knew this was the right answer.

" Her incontinence she believes is her fault so how could she leave; while the lose of her vision for most of the day is because too much use of her glasses is what is causing her headaches. She welcomes the glasses but is glad to surrender them at the end of the study season."

"The changing table she loves because when she leaves it she is powdered and dry for a short time. She is being helped with her problem. Her day is not really a day but a sequence of events that bare no relationship to a clock. She has three sleep periods that she thinks of as the morning nap, the afternoon nap and the sleep she has at the end of the day. With no reference to time she doesn't realise that sometimes a nap of two hours is only twenty minutes and the nightly sleep is only three hours before her daily ritual starts again. Not a day Director, a daily ritual."

She was on a roll and continued.

"This gives her the headache but gives the Institute an extended day for her to use to catch up on work at the economic school."

"You are dry, come join me on the pillows," came the voice of the Director.

To lie with a Cobra would be preferable but there was no choice so spooned her self up with the woman and felt her right breast being stroked.

"Go on Helga, I am impressed."

"Thank you Director," she replied.

"Basically Wettie has no time to catch up, her head aches and she is tired. When not "playing" as she thinks of it her mind thinks of her incontinence and a wet nappy."

"So very good Helga," cooed the Director as she teased the nipple erect "and the future?"

Helga sensed the trap.

"The Institute will decide the future Director."

It was the right answer. She allowed her head to be turned and accepted the other woman's kiss.

* * *

They were back "home", and Helga had Wettie up on the change table. The stirrups had bought Wettie's ankles back nearly to her ears and her bottom was up and off the change table.

"So tell me again what the problem is Wettie."

"The nappy itches and I won't wear it any more," said a tired petulant Wettie.

"Of course the nappy itches, you keep wetting yourself and are never dry," she patiently explained " so we will take all the hair off under the nappy, right?"

"No," said the now pouting Wettie.

"What happens to girls who say no Wettie?"

Silence.

Whack!

Tears!

It would soon be bed time for Wettie who it had been decided needed four hours "tonight" before the next cycle began.

"Who is a naughty girl?"

Sniff.

"Wettie," came a more submissive sounding girl.

Helga put down the paddle. The pain that the paddle produced was minimal, it was the sound that Wettie associated with being a "bad girl" and punishment. After all "bad girls" didn't get to "play".

"So the hair goes right?"

"Yes, no hair nurse."

She let her eyes run over Wetties body. Her head rested on a support, the pig tails hanging each side. The eyes didn't move at all any more when she couldn't see anything. There were black bags around the eyes these days with the associated lack of sleep. She had a pretty face with a pert up turned nose. The eyes were a blue/green and set the face of nicely.

Dark hair covered the lower arms and there were thick tufts of it spilling from the armpits. She was a hairy girl.

Her breasts were full and spilled of each side of her chest because of the position she was lying in. They looked sore but there had been no complaints. They received an ablative lotion twice a day that scoured the top layer of skin off. Not to deep, just enough to bring the blood vessels closer to the surface which assisted the lactation cream to penetrate and start its work. She received two injections every start of the cycle. They weren't popular.

The chest and breasts narrowed to the waist which then flared out to broad hips. The rest was hidden beneath a pubic thatch that probably could be better describe as a pubic jungle. She had never seen a girl with so much hair. It started round the belly button then flowed down to the pubic mound were it flared out to the hips then thickened as it disappeared between the legs. Of course it didn't disappear today as Wetties ankles had been spread wide and her intimate parts were on display. Then again, it would soon disappear when the razor had done its job.

The legs tapered down from the hips, they were strong and well muscled and gave a pleasing proportion to the girls body. All in all Wettie was a quite attractive female.

Using her fingers as a comb she started to straighten the tangled hair and got the scissors snipping.

She went back to the Directors last question. It didn't need a doctorate to see Wetties future. When lactation started, a cure to Wetties incontinence would be "discovered". It was doubtful if she would be ever allowed to pump so she would still have the same reliance on the Institute for a milk maid. Her problem was the Institutes problem. They would help her.

Wettie was sleeping now. Helga wondered what she would have to say when she awoke bald and bare.

It came back to money she supposed, it usually did.

The girl obviously had great talent as an economist and people wanted "in", control of that talent. Once in the hands of the Institute you stayed in the those hands. Wettie would have her mind put back together but only so far. Wettie had attracted attention and looked soon to be a major talent that would be part of larger plan.

The hair was falling away now and for the first time Wetties secret places were seeing the light of day. Her outer labia was tight. Even in her present splayed position nothing below peeked out; young and tight. Helga couldn't resist. Using both thumbs she slowly peeled the girl open until she had the girls inner lips peeled back as well.

The reward was to see an intact hymen. Wettie was "virgin intacta".

It was enough of a reward for her. She picked up a cup of soap and a shaving brush and started to lather the stubble.

Wetties future was the future and she didn't have second sight. As the razor started its work she would let tomorrow unfold and would wait to what it would bring.

* * *

End Part Two

12