Helen Learns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helen I want you to cum for me," he stated. This only heightened the sensations I was feeling as no one had ever said anything like that to me before.

"Soon... Just keep fucking me," I told him, and he did just that. "Aaaaaaaagh!" I exclaimed a short while later. "Don't stop!... Don't stop!... That's it!... Yes!... Yes!... I'm cumming!... I'm cumming!" I continued as a terrific orgasm erupted inside me and I knew I was coating his dick with copious amounts of love juice.

"That was amazing, watching you cum so hard, you really exploded," he said, as he stopped stroking and I stopped shaking, before withdrawing himself from me.

"It's you," I said breathlessly. "No one's... ever made... me cum... like that," I continued as I tried to regain my composure.

"You must have needed it, you certainly had a lot of juice stored up," he observed as he moved to lay alongside me once more.

"And you were responsible for fucking it out of me," I told him. He just looked down and gently stroked my boobs not saying anything, just smiling.

"Now Mrs Elcock I was just wondering if you've got any juice left," he said quietly. It somehow felt very naughty to be called Mrs Elcock.

"I really don't know," I replied honestly and rather lethargically.

"If you were to be fucked some more we'd be able to find out," he said. "Perhaps you could ride me?" he said quizzically. I knew his dick was still quite erect, and he hadn't cum, and even though I felt a little tired the thought of taking him again, especially sitting on him, appealed greatly. I didn't say anything as I got to my knees and taking hold of his member I lowered my head and started sucking him again to get him ready for me. He tasted different, it was me, he was covered in my juice and it tasted good.

Once he was fully hard I straddled him, cow girl style, and positioning him at my entrance I proceeded to lower myself on to his big tool. I was so wet he seemed to slide in effortlessly but I could feel myself being totally filled up. I reached the point where I was sitting on his balls, I'd taken him all. I'd never been penetrated so deep and I honestly thought he was somewhere inside my stomach. I leant forward, feeling very comfortable, and was soon kissing him passionately. I'd started to gently rub my pussy up against his bush of pubic hair, it felt very intimate and I was contented. "That feels wonderful," I whispered.

"I'm sure it will get even better when you start to ride me," he said, hinting at what my next move should be. I sat up straight, with him buried deep inside me, before starting to slowly slide up and down on his magnificent appendage. It required considerable effort to ensure my pussy travelled his full length but it was worth it to experience the sensations and satisfaction it was giving me. "That feels fantastic," he said. "You've got a deliciously tight cunt," he added. "You know how to ride... Are you an amateur jockey?" he questioned jokingly. I'd got into a good rhythm and the two of us were moaning in response. "Do fancy reverse cowgirl," he questioned.

"Uh huh!" I responded. He assisted me to turn round, without having to get off him and I was soon back into a steady riding pace. I felt his hands on my bum cheeks and he was encouraging and assisting me to increase my pace. I responded and was now riding faster. "Oh shit!" I exclaimed loudly having been taken totally by surprise as he pushed his thumb all the way into my bum hole.

"Come on Helen ride harder... push down hard," he encouraged. I'd been taken-aback by his action but his thumb was doing wonderful things and was definitely enhancing my pleasure, if it were possible. Fantastic sensations began building inside me again.

"Oh fuck!... I'm going to cum again!... Ooooooooooh!... Oh yes!... Yes!... Yes!" I hollered as I climaxed again., not quite as hard but just as enjoyable. I collapsed forwards sprawling until my face and tits were pressed hard on the bed. Simon made a move also, not to withdraw himself , but to somehow end up behind me and he began doing me in a lying down doggie. My pussy seemed to be still tingling from my previous orgasm when I started to cum again. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!... That's so good... Don't stop!... Don't stop!" I implored as a tremendous long dawn out climax worked its way through me. Slowly Simon laid himself gently down on my back and we remained like that for a little while, saying nothing, and all that could be heard was heavy breathing and gentle purrs of satisfaction.

"That answers the question, you did have more juice inside you Mrs Elcock," he said breaking the silence.

"I didn't think it was possible," I whispered back.

"My turn now I think," he went on. "Are you going to milk me?"

"Uh huh."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you taste and swallow my cream."

"Err... I don't," I said.

"You don't?" he questioned, a little surprised.

" No... I don't take man juice," I informed him. I never have, it's something I've never been able to bring myself to do.

"I want you to suck my cock and I'm going to feed you my cum," he said quite forcefully. This was a change of character again, but I didn't' feel threatened like I had when he coerced me. I just seemed to be under his spell. He took my hand and led me off the bed. I was standing in front of him and with a little downward pressure on my shoulders to encourage me I sank to my knees. I knew what he wanted and without a second thought I took hold of his still semi-hard meat and began licking it all over, giving special attention to the head. Holding his foreskin back I teased my tongue all around concentrating on his corona, fraenulum and japs eye. Simon was enjoying the attention he was receiving, moaning contentedly. He allowed me to control my action, never trying to get himself into my mouth.

Eventually I took him in, going down his shaft as far as was comfortable. "Mmmmmm! that's nice," he said. "Stroke me." I did as requested as I knew it was what he wanted and would please him. "Helen that's great," he said after a while, in-between his groans. "Now jack me harder... Keep me in your mouth... Don't release me until I've filled you up," he directed. I was somehow lost in the moment and just followed his instructions. "Oh yes!... That's it!... That's it!... Aaaaaaagh!... Aaaaaaaagh!" he shouted as I felt my mouth filling up with his warm, thick juice. "Keep going!... Keep going!... Mmmmm!... That's all of it," he stated as I swallowed the load he'd given me and let him slip out of my mouth. "Wow!... Helen that was really something... What do you think?" he said.

"I think I like sperm," I said looking up at him and smiling whilst licking my lips. "Well yours at least," I added. It was true, my first session of sucking a guy to completion and swallowing hadn't been the gross experience I'd been expecting. I liked the feeling of him spurting in my mouth, I liked the thick consistency of his juice and best of all I liked the taste, all in all an amazing and fulfilling experience. Why hadn't I been taking sperm before, I'd been missing out for all these years.

"You enjoyed that then?"

"Mmmmmm!... You taste good,"

"I'm glad my spunk was to your liking," he said jokingly. "Come here," he continued, taking my hand, raising me to my feet and leading me back to the bed where I semi-collapsed on to my front, he sat on the edge of the bed alongside me gently stroking my back. "Helen you're an attractive woman and, dare I say it, a terrific fuck," he said.

"Thank you... I'm glad you enjoyed me," I said light-heartedly.

"Oh!. I certainly did," he continued. "You've got a gorgeous pussy and a magnificent little cunt, it's nice and tight and gets incredibly wet, I could play with you all day."

"I bet you could, I didn't think you were ever going to stop."

"Ha ha! I go for as long as the lady wants or needs it... And in the end I'd say you both wanted and needed it."

"Possibly... In the end," I said in agreement.

"Can I be personal?"

"You can't be more personal than we've already been."

"Does your husband have you very often?"

"I see... that is personal... It's about three times a week."

"Is that all... Mrs Elcock I'd say you weren't getting it enough for someone of your age."

"Oh yes!... And what would be enough?" I questioned provocatively.

"At least once a day... and more at week-ends."

"I should be so lucky... It started off a bit like that, when we were first married, but now he devotes so much time to the business and his golf, of course, he's always tired. However he's never possessed the stamina and staying power you displayed today. "

"Thank you."

"My turn now... Have you got a girlfriend or lover?" I asked him.

"I don't have 'girlfriends' as such, they tend to be more like 'fuck buddies', we don't go out on dates we just go to bed."

"I see... and any current 'fuck buddies'?"

"Yes two."

"Greedy boy... go on."

"Laura, who's a first year at uni' and Shona ,one of the lecturers... she doesn't lecture me by the way"

"An older and a younger model," I joked. "Which do you prefer?"

"I'd go for the older every time."

Older women attract you then?"

"Yes, like fine wine and vintage cars, I think women improve with age. It's probably the result of a crush I had on my god-mother which eventually came to fruition."

"You mean you...?"

"Yes... She was my first."

"First in a long line I've no doubt. She obviously appreciated your 'equipment'. I have to say you've got an incredible dick, it's so big. Do you know how big it is?"

"I do... I get asked quite often... It's nine inches long and I've a girth of seven inches."

"Wow!... When you say it like that it sounds even bigger."

"I suppose it does," he said without being serious.

"You're not just big, you know what to do with it as well and combined with your stamina it makes you special."

"Thank you... But that's down to Dianne, my god-mum, she taught me well."

"You'll have to thank her for me and talking of teaching, you certainly taught an old dog some new tricks today. I've never experienced a big dick, never been made to cum so many times in one fucking, never experienced anything up my bum before and I'd never tasted sperm. I enjoyed everything you did to me and they're certainly things I'm determined to experience more in the future."

"That's good to know... You've now also been fucked outside of your marriage, is that something you'll do again.? For what it's worth I think you should because you're obviously not getting enough."

"You've made me think you might be right, it's something I'm going to have to seriously consider as you've opened my eyes to what I've been missing."

"I'll be around for the next week and a half and I'd love to be able to have some more of you."

"You are a naughty boy... But I'd be more than happy to be taken by you again."

"I'll e-mail you. It might be fun for us to meet at yours and perhaps we could even get to use the 'marriage bed', as you don't seem to be using it enough," he suggested.

"There goes your dirty mind again."

"Thinking of dirty, do you want a shower before we leave?" he asked.

"I'd love one," I replied.

"There's the hotels toiletries and towels," he said. I got up and made my way to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. It was quiet and I was on my own. As I sat down having a wee It suddenly hit me as to what I'd done that afternoon. I'd gone to a hotel, let a young lad ten years younger than me fuck my brains out and was making arrangements for it to happen again. I knew I'd been coerced into it, but I liked it, and now wanted more. I flushed the toilet before stepping into the shower and turning it on.

"Want your back scrubbed," I heard Simon call above the noise of the spray.

"If you'd like," I shouted back. He entered the walk in shower and was standing behind me.

"Which is the shower gel?" he asked.

"The clear one," I replied. He reached over and took hold of the small bottle. Within moments my back was a mass of lather as he soaped it up. He then reached round and did my front, including my breasts, which he massaged at the same time. Next came my butt which he also squeezed and moulded. His hand reached between my legs and he started sliding it along my slit. "You just can't stop being naughty, can you," I said teasingly.

"Not complaining are we?" he teased back.

"Ugh huh!" I grunted in the negative. He didn't stop his diddling and I then felt his other hand pushing on my back encouraging me to bend forward. As I did so I put my hands out to support myself on the wall in front of me. The hand between my legs was now coaxing me to spread them apart. Then I could feel the large head of his member being rubbed along my anal crack until gradually he worked it down to my love hole and up inside me. This young boy had me at his mercy once more and was now slowly fucking me. It was a more raw and urgent shafting than before. He was fondling my breasts and nibbling at the nape of my neck and my earlobes. It felt electric and it wasn't long before my feelings started to build as he drove me to yet another shuddering climax. He had to support me under my tummy as my legs turned to jelly. He held me like that for a few minutes until I'd recovered and he slipped out.

I turned round, kissed him, then dropped to my knees. I took hold of his still erect dick and began sucking him. I didn't stop until he'd given me another good load of his sperm and I tasted and swallowed every drop. This time it had been solely my choice and my action and I loved it, I'd certainly got a taste for cum. I stood up and smiled at him. "Id best leave you to finish off," he said "Or we could be here all night," he joked as he exited the shower, picked up a towel, and made his way back into the bedroom.

I completed my shower and eventually joined him. "I don't know what to do with you, you just carry on being so naughty," I said.

"I can't help it when I'm around attractive, willing ladies," he said. "Would you allow me to take some pictures of you before you get dressed?" he asked.

"Err... I don't see why not... As long as they are only for you... Do you promise," I said having been a little surprised.

"Of course... They're for my own collection," he assured me. I'd never had my photo taken in the nude before. He took a few of me posing along with some more intimate ones of my pussy.

We both got dressed and were ready to leave the room. He turned and gave me a big kiss before we left and he held my hand as we walked to the lift. "Don't forget you need to check out," he said as we got out on the ground floor. "You need to pay," he added. We walked over to the desk.

"I'd like to check out," I said to the young female receptionist. "It's room 414," I informed her as I handed over the key card.

"I hope there's nothing wrong, only you've not been here long," she said.

"Oh!... Long enough to enjoy," Simon chirped up from over my shoulder. I couldn't believe he'd said it.

"Everything to your satisfaction then," the receptionist continued.

"Yes we've both been very well satisfied," Simon continued. I completed the transaction and we left the hotel.

"You embarrassed that young girl and me," I said to him.

"Come on now, I bet you got a bit of a thrill when you realised she'd cottoned on to what we'd been doing and you with your 'toy boy'," he suggested.

"Your incorrigible," I said half-heartedly. We said our goodbyes and I made my way to the car. As I walked I felt a self satisfied air of a woman who had been comprehensively fucked by a wonderful big dick and I liked it.

12