All Comments on 'Helen, my Wife and Cuckoldress'

by siscuc

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ew

Just some racist cuck shit. Move along

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not worth wasting electrons on

only man hating bitches could even like this shit

fifteen16fifteen16almost 8 years ago
Not My Bag

Not a good read, there are many stories here of wife sharing and so called cuckoldry, not my lifestyle but many are entertaining. There are many fetishes and many people have them, there are men who like to watch their wife with another and many who like to dress in lingerie. Why are some so abusive to such stories, surely a fetish is a fetish whatever that happens to be, maybe some commentators have inner insecurities that makes them react this way, I don't know, enlighten me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In Texas

In Texas we don't go for the "moronic short form" stories. Although I guess it's a blessing to put such idiocy in a compact package.

I've got cattle that could write better stories. Hell, the characters remind me of prairie dogs. Or maybe tumbleweeds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fifteen 16

Like you I wish I knew why this kind of story brings out such hatred from so many.Post a B.T.B story and so many love it.I also wish why..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHY ARE PEOPLE POSTING FETISH SHIT HERE

Stop it. Besides, the story is terrible!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
trash

less than worthless story, at least put it in fetish.. below a 0 it's a - 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote! You know him better as the old ugly fat lonely asshole fag with ED dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
IR belongs in IR not LW, and gay belongs in gay

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh Brother

Just another typical slut,sissy, cuck and black story. Score 1. O Brother why even bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read the first paragraph

That was as far as I got. No can do. Sorry.

Reading the comments, the choice was the right one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

to offset that cunt bonnietaylor. For you to give a story like this five stars, speaks volumes of your mind set, if you even got a mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In case you didn't know it

there is an Interracial Category, please use it. Don't come to loving wives with your cross dressing, interracial bullshit. Have you lost your fucking mind?

1* in honor of that fucking whore of lit bonnietaylor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one star

Not to offset moronic bunnie/vestie but because I can't give it a zero.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Why?

Why did a woman stay married to a man that confessed he would like to be a woman? Just because he was a good provider? How can anyone be happy with such a life? This woman hadn't any self-respect, any self-esteem...At leat the man got what he always wanted: to be feminized!!! 1*

hellseeker666hellseeker666almost 8 years ago
To the author

This story can be put in either of 3 or 4 categories, Interracial, Transsexuals / Crossdressers, Loving wives and I saw a comment that said to put in fetish, I'm not too sure about that one. Maybe for a second story you can focus on a specific category. For a first story it has a lot of holes, first: no description of the characters, no background of them and a hollow ending, and a weird subject (ball less, cuck, crossdressing husband, dominant wife and a black bull, cliche after cliche?).

I almost forgot, if you can get an editor to review your work it will be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very puzzling use of your time.

You must have more than you know what to do with. Time that is. Writing talent? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And they're still married? WHY?

She shows him by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for him. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. Why would she want to be married to someone she obviously despises? Why would he want to stay with such a shrew? If she castrates him, she goes to prison for the rest of her life so that made no sense. Just get a divorce. There was no point to this mess and as others have suggested, it would have been better off posted elsewhere. Not good at all.

1 star.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 votes. This old ugly fat lonely fag with ED reads all of these LW stories and then votes 1. So I'm helping to offset his fucking `1 vote

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the old ugly fat lonely fag dear annony's 1 vote This pig reads every one of these stories and then votes 1. I'm offsetting his 1 vote.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 8 years ago
Usual

anti-white male racist stuff for a great chunk of entries for this site, unfortunately. Would such overt racism directed against any other race be allowed? Would any other group apart from white females delight in destroying the confidence of males of their own race? Gave it 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bonnietaylor

Your standard comments are getting old and tiring to read. Try something more interesting for a change. Exactly what are you trying to proof? Whatever it is, it's not working,otherwise you wouldn't be posting your usual bullshit on every story posted in loving wives.For every biased five star rating you give, I venture to guess that there are twice as many one star ratings offsetting you, so what did you accomplish. Nothing.Are you really that stupid to not know that? I guess you are.

RePhilRePhilalmost 8 years ago
You must be from North Carolina

Homeland of the Racists. There is no place for the glorification of racism in readers reviews and most certainly in writers stories. Your nom du plumb has been tagged accordingly I will not be opening any of your future hateful stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL SHIT ARE YOU A MAN OR A HAS BEEN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with other comments here

Its pretty sad when people get off humiliating others especially who is supposed to be their husband. Honestly, who even enjoys this crap? You call this creativity? I'd laugh right in the writer's face. As for the wife, what a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that cunt bonny/vasty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I loved the story!

I wish my wife would treat like that.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
good story

I loved the story all the way till the last paragraph. What I didn't like was the absence of information. or set up. It's true, she had every right to be upset for him not revealing his proclivities. One would have assumed they loved each other, they did get married, wanted to spend their life together. What led to this love that they had, we don't know. Did he ever miss making love to his wife, it never said. There was so much not here in the story. Emotionally, nothing was revealed.

Stories, have a purpose, that being to capture the reader, and it did. Apparently hubby loved to be humiliated, and being submissive, and that's fine, it's real life. Not everyone is alpha male or female.

Most marriages discuss offspring's if not before marriage, then shortly after for obvious reasons. Castration was the turning point for me. For a marriage the wife entertaining the hubbies desires and proclivities, is admirable, just as if she wanted to try a big cock, black or otherwise. The fact is, at no time in this story she ever said that she loved him, in order to assure him that their marriage was still stable. This story could have been so much better. I gave it a 5, obviously not due to plot or drama, but the time it took to put it together.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Good Sexy Story!!!

Lucky guy gets to suck yummy cum out of his wife's sweet pussy...I love cleaning my wife's twat after she gets a good fucking...You should add a couple of chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many negative and critical comments here. IT IS FANTASY FICTION.

Everyone hax different tastes and triggers when it comes to sexual fantasies, so why not read the ones that you enjoy and turn you on... and let others do the same.??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You forgot the consequences at the end. He divorced the bitch and disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Life is not bad once you know your place among men. Being a sissy don't make you bad. Useless males become sissies because that is their place. I went through Prity much the same thing, but the wife did get pregnant, and I raised her as my own. She is in her early twenty's now. She lives like her mother, a BBC breeder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous