Helen Smith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,464 Followers

The cunning old bastard had me there. Dave's room was at the front of the house. I sighed, a deep sigh and as I walked to Dave's room I shed my wet clothes piece by piece. Sod it I thought, I'll make the old man pick up after me. As I walked I swear I could hear a squelching noise from between my legs with every step I took.

Knocking on Dave's door I breezed in.

"Holy fuck," was Dave's reaction. I could sense he was pleased to see me. I didn't waste time and got right down to it. First thing I did was crawl onto his bed. Second thing I did was lower my pussy over his hand.

"Right Dave, feel that. Can you feel it? Dave nodded vigorously. Can you feel how wet I am? Dave nodded even more vigorously. "That wet sticky gunk on your hands is your Dad's cum. Just so that you know, he's just fucked me good and proper in the back garden. Okay?"

Dave continued to nod his head.

"Okay. Good. Just so we know. Right, are you ready for me to ... 'do you' ...?" Dave just kept on nodding.

I took hold of his flaccid cock and slipped it into my mouth and sucked. Dave moaned.

* * *

It was a couple of weeks later and Dave had just paid me for services rendered when he asked me if I knew of a handyman that could do some general repair work. All it entailed was to put up some new light fittings and curtain rails for him. He told me that his brother Jim usually carried out any routine work like that but he was away on an extended holiday.

Apparently Jim was celebrating his divorce, made all the sweeter, according to Dave, because his brother's ex wife had walked away without a penny. I had to agree that in this day and age that was definitely unusual.

I thought for a while but the only person I could think of was Gaz. Surprisingly for a lazy, idle, shiftless bastard he was quite handy in the DIY department.

Later when I got home and asked him, I was surprised when he readily agreed. No doubt he was running short of beer money. There couldn't have been another more logical explanation.

* * *

I told Gaz on the drive over what to expect from Dave and Walter. Of course I didn't tell him about; well you know what!

I was just praying that Walter wouldn't greet me with his customary grope, which incidentally had become much more intense of late. No longer was he only satisfied with groping my ass, he now wanted to cop a feel of my tits as well.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief when Walter acted like a perfect gentleman as he opened the door to let us in. After introductions all round, Gaz got on with his work.

I think he was upstairs when I took Dave his mid morning cup of tea. Dave was pleased to see me.

"Your husband seems like a nice bloke," Dave said. We could hear hammering and drilling noises upstairs. Gaz was working in the room above Dave's.

I looked at him. "Seriously, you really think that?"

"Well yeah. He must be to let you suck me off while he's upstairs banging about fixing things." There was that shit eating grin again.

"You've got to be joking," I said shaking my head in disbelief. "You expect me to give you a blow job with my husband in the house. Have you lost your mind?"

"Come on Helen, you know you want to ..."

Dammit, he was right. A sudden urge swamped my senses. I felt unbelievably turned on by the prospect. Knowing I could get caught by my husband with another man's cock in my mouth. How dirty, how erotic, how sinful; oh how I wanted to do it!

"Come on then, let's get to it." I jumped up and threw back the bedclothes. I quickly stripped of my tee shirt.

Dave made his usual appreciative comments about my 36DD's as they jiggled about, the flesh almost coming over the top of the bra. I smiled sweetly as I unfastened the hooks at the back and tossed it on the floor.

I squeezed my breasts between my arms. The look on Dave's face was priceless. I caught a glimpse in the wardrobe mirror. They did look truly huge holding them like that. I lowered my head and stuck out my tongue.

"Oh my god ..." Dave moaned as I managed to lick my nipple. I couldn't quite believe it myself. One I'd never attempted it before; never felt the need. And secondly, I'd managed to do it. That was amazing.

I smugly and seductively shook my head at Dave and pursing my lips threw him a pretend kiss.

"Oh my god ... Helen ..." Dave moaned again.

I clambered onto the bed and reached inside Dave's shorts for his flaccid cock. Even though it was limp it still had pre cum dribbling out of it's tip.

I lowered my head over it and took it inside my mouth. I sucked for all I was worth trying vainly to coax some life into it.

I took him deeper, sliding his shaft down my throat as far as I could whilst still maintaining my grip on it. Even flaccid he wasn't a bad size so there was something to play with.

Dave was laying back now, his eyes fluttering as he moaned and groaned.

I pulled his cock free with a satisfying plop and licked up and down his shaft a few times, whilst my free hand massaged his balls. He seemed to like this as he visibly twitched.

I was surprised. It crossed my mind that perhaps, just perhaps I was helping achieve a medical advancement of sorts by getting physical responses from someone with some sort of paralysis. I still didn't know exactly what was wrong with Dave.

I took his cock back inside my mouth and slid it down my throat again. My head bobbed up and down as I worked his shaft between my fingers. My mind wandered. Doctor Helen Smith, Nobel prize winner for Advances in Medical Science. It had a nice ring to it!

Dave snapped me back to reality. "Helen, stop," he pleaded.

I looked up into his face. I was surprised as I thought I was doing okay.

"What's up Dave?" I enquired as I continued to stroke his shaft between my fingers. "Too much for you ..." I smirked.

"No ... I think Gaz is on his way downstairs. I can't hear any hammering or drill noises anymore. And I swear I heard footsteps on the stairs." He looked shocked.

His words finally filtered through my thick skull.

"Oh my god ... fuck!" I jumped off the bed and grabbed my top and bra off the floor. I looked around in horror as a hand knocked on Dave's door and I heard Gaz's voice.

"Dave, it's Gaz. I've finished upstairs now. I just need to come in and do your curtain pole now."

"Oh, okay Gaz," Dave replied. He paused and looked at me. He smiled wickedly. "You can come in now if you want."

My eyes nearly exploded out of my head. I glared at Dave. If looks could kill ... well you know the rest of the saying.

I did the only thing I could. I quickly dropped to my knees and crawled under Dave's bed. Luckily for me Dave has an old fashioned bed and not a modern type divan. I barely made it under before I saw Gaz's boots walk into the room.

"Hi Gaz," I heard Dave say, "thanks for doing this for us. We really appreciate it and hope we're not putting you out."

"Nah, that's alright mate," Gaz replied, "I did put off another job to do this at Helen's insistence but it's not really a problem."

"Oh, I had no idea," Dave replied. Sometimes he was too nice for his own good. "I'm sorry if we've caused you any inconvenience ... erm ... how about I give you another thirty quid to make up for it."

I pursed my lips and frowned. Gaz was conning Dave. He had all the time in the world. He had nothing else planned that I knew of other than going down the pub. I wanted to jump out and confront the lying bastard but of course I couldn't. How the hell would I explain why I was naked and hiding under the bed.

"That's very kind," Gaz replied, "but can you make it an extra fifty, the poles cost me more than I thought they would."

"Yeah, no problem," Dave replied.

"One more thing though," Gaz added, "please don't tell Helen any of this. It's just between you and me right?"

"Okay," Dave replied.

I was seething now but powerless to stop it without giving myself away. I lay under the bed for the next twenty minutes or so while Gaz put up the curtain poles. By the time he left the room I was cold and my back was killing me.

I scrambled out from under the bed and put on my bra and top. I glared at Dave.

"Why did you give that lying, deceitful piece of shit that amount of money?" I stormed, pacing up and down the room. "He conned you Dave and you didn't seem to care."

Dave looked shocked at my outburst. "Jeez Helen, it's really not that big a deal, it's only money ... right?"

"But Dave ... it's the principle of the matter ... he has no right to take advantage of you like that."

"Okay Helen, calm down, calm down." He began to giggle, which caused him to struggle to get his next words out.

"If it bothers you that much I'll just knock it off what I pay you ..." He collapsed back into his pillow, now helpless with laughter.

"Very funny," I replied before starting to laugh with him. I couldn't stay mad at Dave for long.

* * *

A few more weeks passed by. I was continuing to service Dave and his dad Walter continued to service me, which was just as well as my sex life with Gaz, as I eluded to previously, was absolutely non existent.

I suppose I should feel guilty about cheating on my husband every week but for some reason I didn't consider that I was. After all I was being paid for it, so it was really part of my earnings just like getting paid for doing the gardening or for cleaning up.

Due to the amount of money I was being paid by Dave, I had now managed to clear a lot of our debts. Gaz as per usual had left it to me to sort out but then again I was pretty sure he didn't understand much about money anyway, except how to spend it down at the pub. But all things considered we were well on the road to recovery.

Because of this I hadn't bothered to look for any more clients. What was the point? So I was somewhat nonplussed when I got collared outside of Dave's house by his brother Jim as I left having finished for the day.

I didn't know much about Jim. Obviously I'd been told he was recently divorced and that he apparently owned the house Walter and Dave lived in. They'd earlier let slip that he wasn't doing them any favours when it came to the rent. They said they were paying just below the current market rental value for it, whatever that meant.

He seemed very nervous as he approached me, which threw me completely. He didn't beat about the bush. He didn't even tell me who he was, although I recognised him immediately. He was a younger version of Walter. As he stood in front of me, he just blurted it out.

"I just wondered if you could ... erm ... do me ... I mean ... do for me too?"

"Pardon me!" I was definitely taken aback by his request. I looked him intently in the eye, trying to ascertain if he was serious. The thought ran through my mind that Dave had told his brother of our little arrangement! But how could that be ... they didn't get on that well apparently.

"I'm sorry," I said finally, "what did you say? I didn't quite catch it." I felt this was a good response.

"You know ... do for me ... you know ... do some cleaning up and gardening for me from time to time. As you probably know, I'm divorced and men are widely regarded as being useless at cleaning house."

"Oh, I see," was my surprised answer. I hadn't seen that coming.

"Erm ... yes I suppose so ..." I said, with some small measure of reluctance. "But I'd have to come and have a look around first. You know, just to see if I can manage to fit you in," I added quickly.

"Okay, that's good ... very good. Would tomorrow suit you ... say around ten o'clock ... to come and see ... " His voice just sort of petered out as he looked at me hopefully. He certainly was very nervous.

I nodded my agreement. Jim scribbled his address down on a scrap of paper and handed it to me. I gave his note the once over, raising my eyebrows when I saw where he lived.

"Okay ... see you tomorrow," I croaked, still reeling from the shock. He only lived in millionaires row! Well that's what the locals called it anyway. All the properties in that part of town were very select, very prestigious, very expensive. I think they're what estate agents refer to as Homes of Distinction or something like that, when they produce the sales brochures.

* * *

If I possessed the ability to have a sixth sense, I suppose I'd have seen it coming. You know, the runaway train, hurtling down the track. I should have realised that a person can only have so much of a good thing before it all goes tits up.

And so it was with me. Everything in the garden was rosy and hunky dory. I was making a reasonable living, our debts were just about cleared and though I was cheating on Gaz, I had a very satisfying sex life even if it was a purely physical thing with a seventy odd year old man.

Well all good things come to an end and my life was about to become a train wreck.

The first cataclysmic event came when I found out Gaz was having an affair. The kicker was when I found out how long it had been going on and who it was with.

Alice ... fucking ... Bennett. Her nickname around town is Slack Alice. Never has a nickname been more deserving. She really is a slut. She was also known as the town bike. You know how that saying goes. Anybody could ride her. And they did. She'd fuck anything that moved if she had half a chance. To say she was easy would be an understatement. Need I go on? I take it that you get the picture of how I feel about her!

It seemed that Gaz had started ... 'doing her' ...on his frequent trips to the boozer. He hadn't exactly been subtle about it either. Most of the pub regulars knew what he was up to but nobody thought it was important enough to inform me.

When I confronted him he denied it of course. Even when I told him he had been caught on the pub's CCTV cameras that cover the rear car park, where most of his dalliances occurred, he still denied it.

I'm not sure if Gaz is that thick but he's certainly a prat! I'm pretty sure he was working on the assumption that if he never admitted it I could never be 100% certain it was him. Well the CCTV footage may have been a bit grainy but there was no mistaking who it was.

Okay, okay, I realise I'm being somewhat hypocritical here. After all I'm cheating too but there is a big difference.

My sexual relations with Walter are just that. There is no emotional tie. We are not lovers. We just have sex. Nothing more, nothing less. It is a business arrangement.

Gaz on the other hand was cheating on me emotionally. He proved that by moving in with Slack Alice after I threw him out and started divorce proceedings.

* * *

The second cataclysmic event was the day that Walter passed. I quite like this Americanism that has crept into our language. It seems less tragic and much more gentler than saying he died or is dead! Again if I had a sixth sense maybe I'd have had a feeling about that too.

For starters it was an unusual day. I'd arrived as I usually do early in the morning. Walter greeted me with his customary grope and fondle of my breasts and we then adjourned to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

What made this day different was that as we entered the kitchen Walter immediately grabbed hold of me bending me over the kitchen worktop without so much as a by your leave.

I barely had time to object before he rammed his massive cock straight inside me. It hurt like hell as I wasn't lubricated at all.

I let him know how disgusted I was about all this with a blistering array of foul language. Walter clearly didn't give a toss as he pounded away with free abandon.

He grabbed at my luscious 36DD's and gave them a good squeezing, which went some way to helping me with my problem down below.

Five minutes in and his thick monstrosity was sliding in and out quite freely. I was completely juiced up and beginning to enjoy it a bit more.

His raspy breathing suddenly stopped for a second. I felt him stiffen inside me then felt his cum shoot into my pussy. He groaned several times as he lent on my back struggling to catch his breath.

He pulled out and I stood up and turned to face him. I was about to give him a piece of my mind until I saw the look of despair on his face.

"Sorry love" he said, "I don't know what came over me. I felt a little bit funny and had to have you. I hope you're okay?" He looked at me expectantly, hoping for my forgiveness.

"Yeah, I'm okay Walter. I was just a bit surprised I suppose. But we're good." I scuttled off to the loo to clean myself up before returning to the kitchen. Walter was nowhere to be seen, so I got on with my chores.

After seeing to Dave and getting paid handsomely, it was time for me leave. Walter was still nowhere to be found so I went back to ask Dave where his Dad might be.

"He's probably upstairs, Helen" he replied. "He spends a lot of time up there these days. He only seems to come down when you're here."

Leaving Dave, I closed the door to his room and climbed the stairs. Walter's room was at the back of the house, so not over Dave's.

The door was closed, so I knocked lightly.

"Walter, you in here?" I asked as I pushed the door open.

I pushed it open wider to find Walter sat upright in his bed.

I sprang back in surprise, my eyes wide open with shock. Walter was lying on his bed, stark naked, sporting a huge erection. His cock was just jutting up towards the ceiling, totally unsupported by him.

"Hello lass," Walter croaked. "Can you do me a favour?" He paused.

I waited for him to continue. He didn't.

"What Walter, what do you want?" I couldn't drag my eyes away from his cock. It was obscene and fantastic all at the same time. I licked my lips.

"Do you think you could come and lay with me for a few minutes. You know. As if we were a couple ..." He looked at me mournfully. I swear I could see tears in his eyes. He was really emotional. How could I say no.

I walked up to his bad and climbed on next to him. His arm snaked round me and he pulled me closer.

"Do you mind if I play with your breasts Helen?"

He didn't wait for an answer. His hand came up and he cupped my boobs one at a time, giving each one a firm squeeze. My nipples popped straight out. Unbelievable.

He squeezed and he groped. He cupped and he fondled. He tweaked and he nipped. He worked me over pretty good. Within a matter of minutes I was as horny as hell. So much so I could feel my juices down below beginning to seep through my thong and onto my thighs.

I opened my legs. It was sort of an involuntary movement but Walter saw it and responded immediately. He pulled up my short skirt and shoved a big old digit inside my sopping wet pussy.

"Ooooohhhh ..." I moaned. I liked that ... a lot!

I ground my ass down into his bed squirming with desire. I couldn't believe it. The dirty old man was going to get to fuck me twice today. And this one was going to be a freebie!

"Are you ready duck?" Walter asked.

I nodded, knowing I would be unable to speak. My breathing was decidedly ragged.

"Can you do me a favour love? Do you think you could climb on top of me. I'm feeling a bit knackered and I don't think I'll be able to manage it like we usually do."

"Not a problem Walter," I gasped in reply. I eased my thong down my legs and whipped off my tee shirt. My breasts were already hanging over the top of my bra, having been skilfully removed by Walter earlier. I reached behind, unsnapped the hooks and threw the bra on the floor.

My breasts fell free. Walter grabbed hold of them and gave them another good going over.

I looked down to see how his cock was. I just gasped in awe. I swear the bloody thing had grown bigger. It was now visibly throbbing as the blood pulsated up the enlarged veins.

His cock head was purple. Angry looking and swollen. Engorged I think is the correct word to use. But I knew one thing; this was going to hurt.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,464 Followers