Helen Smith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,462 Followers

I climbed over and positioned myself over his cock.

It took me a while to get my fingers round his shaft. It was definitely bigger then earlier. I carefully lowered myself down until I had the head rubbing against my swollen pussy lips. They seemed to be throbbing as well.

I sank down.

"Oooohhhh ... fuuucccckkkkk ..." His giant purple head split me wide open, pushing my outer lips to one side.

I sank a little lower.

"Oooohhhh ... fuuucccckkkkk ..." He breached my inner pussy lips.

I sank lower still. My legs were killing me. I clearly hadn't thought this through. There was no way I'd be able to sit in this position for long. I leaned forward trying to seek some respite. Walter was clearly delighted as my boobs were pushed into his face. He grabbed hold and sucked hard on my nipples.

I was glad about this as it took my mind off the pain for a short while.

I shifted my legs and managed to get into a kneeling position. This was far more comfortable for my knees and I was now able to start feeding more of Walters huge cock inside me.

It took a while but I eventually got as far as I could. That proved to be the easy part. I now pulled myself up his length before going back down.

Walter was not participating at all. It was all down to me. I figured I was going to be late leaving today.

So there I was, fucking him cowgirl style. I came hard a couple of times. It wasn't difficult. Given Walter's length and girth he was catching all the right places without having to try.

However I was glad when he eventually pulled me off, turned me over on all fours and gave me a right good rogering to finish off. It only took him about fifteen minutes.

My pussy was completely and utterly shagged!

Walter slumped back onto the bed. He had a satisfied smile on his face.

"Thanks for that Helen. I really appreciated that. You were fantastic."

As I left I turned to look at him. He waved goodbye and gave me a big toothy grin.

* * *

Now you're thinking that he died, sorry, passed in his sleep that night, a happy man. It might be a fitting way to go.

But he didn't and it wasn't.

What actually happened was that the following day he went down the bookies. That in itself wasn't unusual. He liked a flutter on the nags did Walter. What was unusual were the two winners. So delighted was he with this rare event that he popped into the local pub for a tipple or two.

Staggering home from the pub he went to cross the road and got hit by the No 23 bus. It's a popular bus route so the bus was fairly full. Fifteen tons of bus against a old man weighing in at one hundred and fifty pounds was never going to end well.

He was buried the following week.

* * *

With Walter gone, Dave now had no-one to look after him. After the funeral was out the way, Jim sorted this problem out very quickly by employing a couple of carers to see to his daily needs.

I soon realised that seeing to him didn't just mean washing and feeding him and doing the cleaning and gardening. It also meant seeing to his other need.

I had been replaced.

* * *

Jim's house was huge and took a lot of effort to keep clean. It wasn't that Jim was dirty or untidy in any way. It was just that there were so many rooms.

So the odd day turned into most days. I still carried on with my other clients. I wasn't going to disappoint them for anything but this job now had priority.

As the months passed by we got closer without realising it. Eventually Jim came out of his shell a little bit and we got to know each other better. He even asked me to go shopping with him and this became a regular event and usually ended up with him treating me to lunch.

But it was all very innocent. Neither of us was looking for anything out of this. We were still too hurt by our previous relationships.

Where's that sixth sense when you need it?

* * *

It had started out like any other day. Me turning up for work and Jim hovering around watching me.

"Do you fancy going out, Helen?" Jim suddenly appeared and stood before me, his face bright red.

"What ... with you ... like on a date?" I was shocked. I hadn't expected that.

He looked scared as he stumbled over his words. I suppose I had sounded a bit intimidating. But credit where credit's due, he stuck with it.

"Erm ... yeah. I thought we could go to the pictures, you know, catch a movie or something."

I felt like I was sixteen again. The movies? What the fuck. Who took anyone on a first date to the movies these days? I couldn't resist winding him up a bit more.

"So ... the movies ... mmmm ... would we be sitting in the back row then Jim ..." I paused for a second or two, "... so you can fool around with me?"

"No ... no ... not at all," he replied. It was great, seeing him squirm like he did. God I can be such a bitch sometimes.

He valiantly forged on. "Erm, well we could always go out for a drink instead, if you would prefer that ..." He looked expectantly at me.

I smiled. "Oh ... I see ... you want to get me drunk instead now do you Jim. Is that so you can have your wicked way with me ... huh?"

The look of horror on his face was priceless. I decided to relent.

"Sorry Jim, I couldn't resist. You're so sweet but you should've seen the look on your face ..." I started to laugh and luckily Jim joined in.

We agreed that he should take me for a drink.

* * *

This was my first date in a long, long time and I had forgotten the buzz you get with the nervous anticipation.

I didn't get too dressed up. Just a simple skirt and top combination. The top however showed my 36DD's off to their best and the skirt was just short enough to display my toned, tanned thighs. I was proud of my legs. Not a hint of cellulite anywhere.

When Jim arrived to pick me up, I was amazed and strangely pleased to see he was wearing not only an open necked shirt with a collar but also a sports jacket and proper trousers, not jeans. He looked quite dapper. He was clearly trying to impress me and it was working.

We drove out into the countryside to a charming little pub by the river that he knew. I'd never been there before. It was a warm evening so we took advantage of the beer garden. It was a lovely spot, so relaxing.

We were on our second drinks when the landlord appeared and fired up the fire pit. It turned out we'd arrived on BBQ Friday. It was certainly popular judging by the amount of people who began to turn up.

I was drinking lager. Jim, as he was driving, was being very responsible and drinking orange juice. As the evening progressed I moved onto wine, first a couple of glasses and then because it was cheaper and entailed less visits to the bar, Jim bought me a bottle.

As the evening progressed it never dawned on me that Jim was now drinking wine as well. I was too immersed in the night to notice. The atmosphere at the pub was brilliant. A few of the locals had brought musical instruments along with them and were now playing a variety of tunes that seemed to appeal to everyone. It was turning into a great first date.

I didn't notice that the evening was drawing to an end until I realised there were less people around. They'd drifted off almost as quietly as they had arrived. I looked across at Jim. He smiled at me and I felt my heart flutter.

What the hell was that! I put it down to the drink. As I thought that I raised my glass of wine to my lips and drank. I looked across at Jim to see him matching my actions.

What? Why was Jim drinking wine?

"You're drinking," I said. "How we going to get home now?"

He grinned. My heart fluttered again as I recognised he had the same shit eating grin as his brother.

"I've called us a taxi," he replied. "Or we could spend the night here if you would prefer. They have rooms available."

He gave me that shit eating grin again. He'd had me fooled alright. I thought he was all sweet and innocent and I had fallen for it; big time.

He obviously wanted sex and quite frankly I was in a really good frame of mind right now and he would probably get lucky without too much resistance from me. I didn't usually put out on a first date but shit, I'm thirty nine not sixteen, so what did it matter if I didn't make it home. It was no big deal.

As I moved forward to top up my glass of wine I brushed against his arm. He took hold of my hand and drew me closer to him. I stared into his eyes and as my lips parted, he kissed me.

Oh god ... I can't describe how good that was. I hadn't been kissed for such a long time let alone like that. His lips were firm yet tender all at the same time. As my lips parted he slipped his tongue inside and found my tongue ready and waiting. As our kissing intensified he drew me even closer to him and fondled my boobs. My nipples responded immediately and I felt my pussy throbbing with desire. God I'm so easy.

"Best cancel the taxi," I breathed huskily in his ear as we broke our kiss.

Jim was off like a flash, returning minutes later with a room key. He tugged me upright and off we staggered.

Reaching the room, I entered first snapping the lights on as I did. Jim followed me inside and after shutting the door, flicked them off.

"Oh ... like the dark do you?" I teased. "You're not shy are you?"

"Yeah ... something like that," he replied softly.

He moved towards me. I have to admit I was kind of nervous. It had been a while. Not since sex obviously. It had been a while since the first time with someone new.

I wasn't counting Walter. I hadn't fancied Walter or anything like that. With him it was just sex. Erotic and fun but with no effect on my emotions. With Jim it was going to different. There were the first stirrings of feelings for him within my mind and body. I was pretty sure I quite fancied him.

We kissed passionately whilst he fondled and groped my 36DD's. God how I loved him doing that. I could feel my nipples screaming for some attention. I knew this because I could feel them pushing out through my top. Jim was catching them frequently as his hand roamed around and around my boobs.

He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and we kissed even deeper. I was so turned on now I could barely stand.

I felt his bulge against my thigh and my hand went instinctively down for it. As I rubbed up and down, Jim groaned into my mouth.

We parted so Jim could remove my top and bra. As he did that I unfastened his trousers and pushed them down his legs. Moving back up my hand hit a large immoveable object.

"What the fuck ..." the words came gushing out. I looked down. Even in the dark room I could see it.

"OH ... MY ... GOD!" I gasped wide eyed.

I tentatively reached for it, laying my hand on it for the first time. I could feel the bloody thing pulsating and throbbing. And I swear it was growing bigger by the second. I took a deep breath and gulped and ran my hand along it. It took me a while to reach the end. I gave it a gentle tug. Jim barely moved. I took hold and gave it another.

"How ... how big ..." I stuttered still grasping and tugging at his monster.

"Don't know for sure," he replied. "Never felt the need to measure it. But I guess it's somewhere around twelve or thirteen or maybe even fourteen inches."

"Oh ... my ... god ..." I swooned. Talk about a deja vu moment.

"Is that going to be a problem?" he added.

I doubted it was that big but hey, who cares. "I'm ... I'm not sure ..." was my considered reply. I'd stopped myself just in time from blurting out; yeah no problem ... your dad was the same size and I had no problem with him eventually.

So there we stood. In the middle of the bedroom. Jim with one hand working on my breasts and nipples, with his other hand fingering my pussy, which I have to admit was as wet as I could remember it ever being.

Me? Well I was just sliding my hand up and down his throbbing great lump of meat, psyching myself up mentally, the way that athletes do before a big event, preparing for the pain and pleasure I was certain were soon to come.

It took Jim a while to enter me. Not that he struggled to get his monster cock inside my slippery wet love hole. Well he did but it was more an emotional thing from him. He'd not had sex for some time. Not since his wife had left him. And it seemed for a long time before as well.

So he was understandably nervous, which he confessed to me after we got laid down on the bed.

I reminded him that it was like riding a bike; and before you say anything - no that's not a metaphor for my behaviour, remember that was Slack Alice's; and that blessed with a cock that big he wouldn't have any problems.

And he didn't.

It took him a while to get his massive cock inside my delicate little pussy but once embedded inside he fucked me like a seasoned pro.

After we'd finished we collapsed on the bed together and lay on our backs looking at the ceiling. I assume that was what Jim was doing. Me, I could barely focus. I was pretty sure he'd ripped me another hole down below. If it was humanly possible he was bigger than his dad.

After a couple of minutes he rolled between my open thighs and slid the head of his cock inside my sopping wet but incredibly sore pussy. I was about to object. It was too soon. I needed a minute or two to recover from the pounding he'd just given me. It didn't dawn on me that he was already rock hard again.

"Helen." He paused for a moment, his gigantic cock poised just inside me.

"Mmmm..." I replied dreamily.

"I know this is a bit soon ... but ... but I think ... I think I love you."

My stomach flipped over. You know what; it was sweet and I think I felt the same about him. I'd been with him long enough; well if a few months can be counted as a long time; to know I had feelings for him too.

"I think I love you too Jim," I replied breathily.

I heard him give the slightest of groans and with that he slowly pushed his cock inside me again.

My pussy lips spread themselves wide open for him as he slid past them and entered me.

"Ohhhh ... fuuuuucckk," I moaned, sucking in breath through clenched teeth. "Oooooooo ... Sssshhh ..."

Jim leant down and kissed me hard as he sank deeper and deeper inside of me.

I wrapped my legs around his back and held on for dear life as he began to fuck me again.

As I came quickly to yet another orgasm a thought crashed into my head.

If there was one thing for certain; life was never ever going to be the same again.

It was later that I found out a few things. For one, Jim had won big on the lottery. £13.6 million to be precise. His wife had taken half and divorced him immediately. She wanted to live a life that Jim wasn't prepared to. Apparently their marriage had been on the rocks for a while. But it seems she hung around for just the right amount of time.

Second, far from being the miser that had been portrayed to me by Dave and Walter it seemed that the rent he took off them for the house was sitting in a separate bank account. He didn't need the money.

Walter had wanted to milk the social for every benefit he could. His logic was that he had worked all his life giving to the system and he wanted some of it back. Social paid the rent. Social paid for Dave's carers.

And if I'd wondered why Walter and Dave were so dismissive of Jim, it was to throw people off the scent. No point in trying to milk the system if you go around blabbing to all and sundry that your other son is a multi millionaire.

In a matter of a few weeks we were married. There seemed little point in hanging around. Jim told me he loved me and I knew I was in love with him. Or was I in lust with his cock?

No, just kidding. I did love him. He was a good man who just happened to be blessed with a cock that guaranteed me glorious sex anytime day or night.

So there we had it. In less than a year I'd gone from being an unhappy woman up to my eyeballs in debt and married to a shiftless good for nothing scum-bag to a contented, well off and happily married woman.

Life couldn't get any better. Or could it?

I wonder how Jim will take it when I tell him I'm pregnant?

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,462 Followers