Helen. The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took ages for me to calm down. Rachel disappeared and came back with some hot coffee. I sat in the chair and sipped at the coffee taking a moment to pull myself together.

"Why?" I asked quietly, "Why did they do that to me?"

"I'm sorry it just sort of got out of hand. It wasn't planned or anything."

"THEY RAPED ME" I shouted. My anger was boiling over and I really didn't know if I would be able to control it.

Rachel shot to her feet, "To begin with maybe Helen, but by the end it was you doing the raping. You couldn't get enough of them. Do you even remember what you did. Look at you. You have their come all over you, in your hair on your face all over your body. You did things with them even I have never done before."

I shot out of my seat and dashed to the mirror. What I saw horrified me. Had William seen the state I was in? Did he have any idea what it was? The questions just kept coming. I took a deep breath. "I need a bath." I said quietly, "I ache all over." As I walked up the stairs it dawned on me that I hadn't even questioned her accusation that I had raped them.

"I better leave." Rachel said, "I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"No." I said stopping on the stairs and looking at her, "You better come up. I need to know....well I need to know." I continued to the bathroom and turned the taps on. Rachel stood on the landing, waiting.

I grabbed some clothes from the bedroom and a moment later I was soaking in a hot bath. "Don't wait out there. It's not like you haven't seen my naked body before is it. Or does my body disgust you now that your sober?"

"No! How could it?" Rachel said softly, "You really don't know what a great body you have Mrs Stanton."

"Stop calling me that for gods sake." I laughed, "We had sex last night and I am naked in my bath. Not quite what your Mrs Stanton would do is it? Call me Helen. Now tell me all about me. From your perspective, including last night."

"Are you sure? You may not like what I have to say."

"Don't worry your job is safe, I think. I don't know what your friends are going to say or do that will change that after last night."

"Well if your sure, and they won't say or do anything. They are shit scared that you will call the police on them. Especially when I told them that I would be your witness Anyway. About you." I took a deep breath and waited for the onslaught.

"Weeellllll, you do have a great body, I wish I had breasts like yours. The guys just loved them believe me. Its really a shame that you dress so....so....old."

"What do you mean? Old. I have always dressed this way."

Rachel got up and went out to the landing returning a moment later with a photo. She covered the top half with her hand said, "Who is this?"

"That's my mother. Why?" She put her hands behind her back and brought another photo out.

"Who is this?"

"That's my...." I sat bolt upright, the water splashed over the rim and onto the floor, "....me. That's me when I joined the company. Mummy was so proud that she took the photo after the interview. But it's her. Isn't it? That's what your saying. I dress like her. No not 'like' I dress the same as my mother"

"Well your clothes are a bit fuddy duddy for a young woman. It wasn't really till last night when you wore your posh frock, as we called it, that we realised that you didn't just dress like that for work but all the time."

"Go and look in my wardrobe. Tell me what you think" She got up and returned a few minutes later and just sat down silently. "Weellllll? Don't just sit there. Say something." I said

"Your in deep deep trouble if that is how you dress all the time. And with a body like yours. It's such a waste. It's awful."

"That bad eh?"

"Fraid so."

"Ok that's my wardrobe destroyed. Anything else you can add to my destruction."

"You really shouldn't try so hard to be horrible to other people. Deep down I think you're a really nice person but you just wont let go and be yourself. In fact that is probably the whole issue. You have been so controlled by other people you have never been yourself. Last night I think you just gave up trying to be what was expected of you because you felt you had no choice. So you just let it all go. And wow did you let go."

I thought for a moment and she was right. First my parents and then my husband had their own expectations of me and I had always bent to their wishes without argument. "Your right about last night. Until you did....what you did to me, I fought them with everything I had. But then you gave me my first ever orgasm and my whole body screamed out for more. Judging by what you say, I must have been trying to make up for years of sexual frustration all in one night. Lets face it, it was never likely to happen again."

"That's up to you. I don't know any guy that would turn you down. Not if you let go like last night. Or woman come to that."

"What are you doing today?" I asked

"Nothing really."

"Good I am in need of a personal shopper. Fancy the job?"

"Wow yeah too fucking right. Sorry." She squirmed at the swearing. "But you really must get a Brazilian."

"What's that?" I asked, puzzled. She told me. "That sound really painful but but if that's what I need then ok."

"And don't worry about the swearing, if what you say is true I probably threw a few fucks of my own last night." Strangely enough it actually felt good to swear. Rebellious. My mother would kill me if she heard, but maybe that was why it felt so good. "Go and make some more coffee then while I get dressed. I don't trust myself with you."

"I don't mind." She smiled, "I would love another go with you."

"I don't think I am ready for that yet. But soon I think."

"Ok. Just let me know when." And off she went to make the coffee.

By 5pm I had a completely new wardrobe. I wasn't sure if I would wear some of it but I got it anyway and Rachel made sure that I bought what she called transition clothing. Shorter, more revealing than what I wear now but not as fully visible as some of the totally outrageous things we got. I did have several new sets of underwear though. As I tried them on in the shop I could feel the stirring in my stomach. Rachel said I should try going without a bra. At home to begin with then when I went out. I can't go to work without a bra on. I would die."

"Well it's ok for work I suppose till your used to it." Rachel said

I was trying on some of the clothes when I heard the front door close. The clock told me it was William home from work and I hadn't warmed the coffee pot. I was half way down when I thought 'What the hell. He can warm his own coffee'. When I got to the kitchen he just ignored me. No questions about why I slept on the settee, or anything just completely ignored me. I have to admit I lost it. I grabbed my car keys and drove straight round to my parents house. Mother was away at Lourdes but I knew daddy was home and I was determined I was going to tell him. Make no mistake I was going to tell him. I let myself in and daddy was on the phone.

"Just get it sorted out." He shouted and slammed the phone into the cradle so hard I thought it would break. He was angry. So was I . He was dressed in a bathrobe. I was dressed in a short summer dress half buttoned up and a pair of sexy black panties. No bra. "Fuck." I said to myself

"What does it take for a man to get some peace around here." he said walking away from me, "What do you want?"

"I'm getting a divorce." I blurted out, shaking.

"Well you can't have one so go home."

"I said." raising my voice now, "I'm getting a divorce. Not I want one." I was almost shouting now, something I had never done before. My father stopped in his tracks and slowly tuned, walking towards me he suddenly noticed what I was wearing.

"What on earth are you wearing?" He grabbed the shoulder of my dress, "You look like a slut." As he pushed at me the buttons just popped off, the dress flew open and daddy's eyes showed how shocked he was. My breasts on full show and my small black panties covered nothing to speak about.

"You slut." He said, grabbiing the panties by the waste, tugging them till they ripped. I stumbled back and fell across the chez lounge and before I knew it daddy was on top of me. I couldn't believe it as his throbbing cock rammed into me. "I'll show you what happens to sluts." He said.

The force that he entered me started an immediate response from my pussy. I was pushing and fighting but daddy was a big man, and so was his cock. As with last night, in the end, I gave in to the inevitable. "Oh daddy, love me daddy, love me."

It was all surprisingly quick. My orgasm hit me the moment I felt daddies seed fill my insides. My emotions were running wild. I was completely confused. I hung onto him not wanting him to see my face not wanting him to be ashamed but to no avail. He pulled away from me and ran upstairs mumbling over and over "I am so sorry, so sorry."

I gave him a few minutes then put on what was left of my dress and went upstairs to his bedroom. He was sitting on the edge of the bed his head in his hands. He had been crying but stopped. I put my arm round his shoulder and he tried to shrug me off. "Daddy don't. Please. I want to hold you. I'm truly sorry."

"What do you have to be sorry for. I am your father. This should not have happened."

"Daddy I need to talk to you. I need to explain what has happened to me. It's important." He just nodded. I told him everything. From the rape to the total enjoyment of what was happening. Even how I had enjoyed what he had done to me.

"You and mummy have controlled my life for too long. I have always done as you directed. Married who you directed me to marry. Last night showed me that the woman you saw as your little girl is not who I really am. I know your....our, religion forbids sex for fun but I loved it, every minute of it. If I am totally honest, I want more." I stopped and waited for him to hit the roof again, without the sex.

He paused, "I wasn't always a catholic you know. I converted so that I could marry your mother. I loved her deeply once. I have gone along with her wishes for so long it is now just so natural to agree with her. I am so sorry for what we have done to you, and yes, you should be allowed to make your own choices. And as to what happened downstairs I will never ever forgive myself and will totally understand if you never wish to see me again. But please please don't tell your mother. It would destroy her."

"You weren't listening daddy. I loved it. And if your sex life with mummy is anything like mine with William it is probably non existent. When was the last time you had a bloody good fuck?"

"Helen!" He said, shocked. "Language please and don't be so rude."

"Daddy, you can be as uptight as you like but this tells me your loving it." 'This' of course was his rock hard erection. He went to push my hand away, "Don't." I said sternly and to my utter surprise he didn't. He didn't stop me touching him, or sucking him or even when I mounted him.

"You are so gorgeous." He moaned as he rubbed my nipples between his fingers, "And your such a naughty girl."

"Make me come daddy, make me come." As my orgasm began to rise I was in heaven. Finally I was being fucked by somebody who really loved me, even if it was daddy. Daddy lifted my buttocks slightly and slid in and out of my wet throbbing pussy as though we had been doing it all our lives. He was a perfect lover and read my body perfectly. As my orgasm hit me he speeded up but not too much, just enough to make it the best orgasm I had so far, it was an enormous explosion in my stomach that flew through my chest and out of my mouth, it was so intense that my scream was silent, I was shaking violently and ramming down on daddy to keep it going. Finally it began to subside and I fell forward, my head on the pillow next to daddy's. He put his arms round me and patiently waited for me to regain some semblance of sanity.

"You do know how wrong this is don't you baby?"

"How can it be wrong when it feels so good daddy? Anyway we can always confess on Sunday. I am sure father John will understand."

"Don't you dare my girl." Daddy said rolling me on my back and smiling into my face.

"But daddy, we always go to confession on Sunday."

"That's as maybe, but this cannot, ever, go any further. And it can never happen again."

I gave him a cheeky grin and put my arms around his neck, "Ok daddy. If you say so daddy." Then I pulled him to me and gave him a kiss. He was expecting the usual daughters peck but I pulled his lips to mine and kissed a man, not daddy. My tongue slipping between his lips as he tried to pull away. Finally I let him go, laughing.

He slapped my thigh and said, "You are one bad little girl."

"Ooo daddy are you going to spank your naughty girl." I laughed as I turned onto my stomach offering my naked bum to him.

He slapped me hard on my rump, "Get some clothes on we need to talk. Downstairs young lady." He left the room dressed in his bathrobe.

I grabbed one of his shirts out of his drawer and pu it on, doing up a single button. I was really feeling free. The difference in me in the last 24 hours was, well, I was unrecognisable. My mind was just running wild and it seemed to be all about sex and the future. A future I would never have dreamed of before I was so violently raped. That thought made me smile.

I walked into the kitchen where daddy was making coffee, "I thought you were going out daddy."

"Only a drink with Alex. I put him off. We really do need to talk."

Feeling a little deflated I said, "Ok daddy. Have I gone too far? Am I asking to much?"

We spoke for over an hour. About his life with mummy and my life with William. About just about every aspect of life really, how he wished things had been different and how I wished my childhood and even my teenage years had been different and most of all how I should have allowed to grow up in my own way. Finally we talked about what had happened to me the night before. I found it embarrassing but daddy, bless him, was patient and in the end I just blurted it all out.

"I am so sorry Helen." Daddy said quietly.

"Don't be daddy. I hated it when it started but in the end I loved every minute of it. I woke up daddy. I woke up to life. I loved what happened last night and loved what happened with us. I don't want it to stop. I want to have sex, make love with a man that loves me for me."

"Well I really meant that I was sorry for your whole life. The way I allowed your mother to control both yours and my life to such an extent but, I promise it will change."

"And what about....us daddy?"

"What has happened has happened and it cannot be undone. But if we take it any further then it will be by design. Not stupid impulse. I don't want it to happen I have to admit, but on the other hand I doubt very much if I could or would ever want to resist you."

"Oh daddy." I said running around the table I gave him a huge hug. "It's very late daddy. Why don't you put me to bed. And daddy."

"Yes little one." Daddy said with wry grin.

"After last night I don't want to be alone can I sleep in you bed, pweeeeez daddy pretty pweez." I hugged him tight like I used to when I was a child.

He picked me up and carried me to bed. His bed, and we made love. Soft gentle love until dawn. I doubt if I will ever feel that happy or that fulfilled again in my whole life. Finally I curled up in his arms and fell into a happy dreamless sleep.

I awoke to a nibbling on my ears, I ignored it but the tongue playing with my nipples was too much. I opened my eyes and watched for a second as daddy played with my erect nipple. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I hate to wake you but Mrs Johnson will be here in an hour to do the cleaning and, err, make the bed."

I sat up saying, "Ohh naughty daddy. What will she think when both sides of the bed have been used."

"Oh that is simple I will spill this cup of coffee and then strip the bed. See how deceitful your making me. Here have some breakfast." he placed a lap tray on the bed with hot coffee and toast.

I think we both wanted to say something about last night but neither one of us wanted to spoil anything so I waited till I had finished eating. "I don't think I have ever been as happy as you made me feel last night daddy."

"I'm glad little one. I was a little worried that you may see things differently once you woke up. I am extremely happy with the way things went and have to admit that I have never, ever, felt so happy. Not even with your mother. Now get up and get dressed so I can ruin this bedding."

"Daddy. Do you remember why I came round last night?"

"Do you mean apart from driving me into a sexual frenzy?" He laughed, "Yes I do. I have been looking at it for the last hour or so. The house is yours if you want it. Your mother never knew the details of the purchase but I put a clause in that stated if you ever got divorced the house, or proceeds from it would go entirely to you. You will have to let me know anything else that you may want from the marriage and I will see what I can do."

"No just the house and furnishings. I don't want anything from William. It's not his fault. What about mummy. She will be so angry."

"Let me tell your mother. You however will have to tell William. If your mother throws me out, I will have to come and stay with you wont I." He laughed

I threw my arms round his neck and gave him a huge kiss. Half an hour later I was showered and dressed in a black loose skirt and white blouse, some of my old clothes that mother refused to throw away. The blouse was a bit tight and I had no underwear to put on but I looked decent enough for the ride home. I said my farewells to daddy, jumped into my car and drove off. As I drove away I was thankful that I not only had an ally but a lover, a real lover. Now I just had to sort out the rest of my life. I still had no idea what my rapists had in mind for me. Rachel seemed pretty sure that they would not use what they knew to fuck me again, but I would have to wait and see.

I went upstairs to get changed and to throw away all my old clothes. As I walked past the landing mirror I realised that I looked like a schoolgirl in my black skirt and white blouse which was a little too small for me. I went into the bedroom and looked in the full length mirror. I smiled as I thought of daddy playing with my nipples and they started to swell, poking through the thin material. I undid a couple of buttons and had to admit that I did have quite a nice body. My breasts were firm and I suppose quite large and as I exercised regularly I had a thin waist and small hips, which accentuated my breasts even more. I heard a noise downstairs.

"Helen." William called, "Helen are you home?" I ran to the top of the stairs. William should be at work. "Oh there you are. Father John wants to speak with you."

Father John appeared smiling, looking up the stairs. I was confused. Why was William not at work? And why did father John want to see me? I did my best to keep smiling as I went down the stairs.

"What can I do for you father?" I asked.

"Nothing to worry about Helen. William here seemed to think something was wrong and came to ask my advice."

"Errr. Well there's nothing wrong that I know of father." I said looking at William with daggers, not that he noticed.

Father John just smiled. "Well shall we go in here." He said opening the door to the lounge. "Then we can talk privately."

Still somewhat bemused I went in followed by father John. William just smiled and closed the door leaving the two of us alone.

Father John is in his fifty's and as usual dressed all in black. He sat on the settee while I paced up and down trying to think what on earth William had been saying. "William tells me you went out with your work colleagues."