Helen. The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I wanted to say more but warning signals went off in my head.

"He said that you came home in the early hours and slept on the settee. He said....you were a little dishevelled. He was concerned but not sure whether or not to say anything to you and then you just rushed out last night and he hasn't seen you since. Did something happen Helen? While you were out."

Time seemed to standstill. What the hell was I going to say. "I can't talk about it father. You will tell William and my mother. They must never know."

"Do you wish to confess my dear?"

That was it. That was my way out. If I confess, father John would never tell William or anybody else. I would confess. On two other occasions father John had heard my confession in this room. Both times when I had been ill and unable to attend church.

He was sitting with his legs spread, as men do so I fell to my knees close enough to the settee that he couldn't close them. It wasn't planned this way it just happened. But I did know he could see a lot of my cleavage. I clasped my hands together, "Please father will you hear my confession?"

"Yes my child."

I took a deep breath and with my eyes closed started to tell him what happened. After a few moments I felt him shift his position so I opened my eyes, still looking down, right at his crotch. Something was stirring. I gave an inner smile and felt the devil rise in me. I threw myself forward bursting into imaginary tears, my head resting on my hands and my hands resting on his cock. I carried on with my confession, The more I told him the more his cock stirred. My hands started helping him along.

"They put their....things in my hand father and made me rub them." I rubbed his erection, "It was awful father, " He was now fully erect and his breathing was unsteady.

"While one of them penetrated my....my....bum hole father another made me undo his zipper.... My fingers played with his zip. I expected him to push me away. " he made me unzip him father (as I tell him what happened I am doing the same to him) and reach inside. I felt his hard throbbing thing father then he made me pull it out and before I knew it he thrust it into my mouth."

"Oh god forgive me." father John said as I thrust his cock deep into my mouth. His hand however went to my head to hold me in place, or so I like to believe.

Apart from daddy I had only ever had cock forced into my throat, so I didn't know if I was any good at it, but the comment that Albert had made came to my thoughts and I worked father Johns cock like my life depended on it, for all of three minutes. At which point he shot his seed deep into my throat. I don't know how long it had been since he last had an orgasm but I thought I was going to drown on the amount of come he blasted down my throat. I cleaned up every last drop and then sat back looking at him.

"My problem father, if you want to call it that, is the fact that after the first two men used me getting fucked in all my holes by sixteen men and a woman was absolutely wonderful. I loved every minute of it and was gagging for more."

Father John had quickly put his now limp cock back in his trousers and looked completely dazed by what I had just said, and the smile on my face as I said it. "I....I....eerrr....don't think I can give you penance. I will need to do some serious thinking. I will call you later this afternoon." He was out the front door like a greyhound out of a trap. I was laughing, when I heard William behind me. Anger rose swift and hard.

"How dare you. How fucking dare you go to MY priest and drag him round here because you don't have the fucking guts to talk to me."

He was totally stunned at my onslaught, made worse by the fact that I was walking towards him with each word I spoke "Helen. Good lord what has come over you. Your language please. Calm down."

"Oh I am calm William. I am very calm. Pack your fucking bags and get the fuck out of my house. We, are getting divorced." I stopped walking, crossed my arms and glared at him, my head held high, aloof.

He just gaped, open mouthed at me as I went into the kitchen. I made a cup of coffee and sat quietly, chilling. Happy.

Half an hour later William came in suitcase in hand "I shall be at mothers when you come to your senses" he said.

"Keys!" I said sharply, holding out my hand.

"Pardon"

"The house keys William. You wont be needing them any more." Poor thing, his mother was more dominating than mine. He was a wimp. He calmly handed over the keys, turned and left.

A strange feeling came over me. Like a huge weight had just floated away. I wandered around the house expecting to find, I don't know what. It was just so strange to think that I was alone. It frightened me a little. I rang daddy, "I told William and I threw him out."

"A little drastic my dear."

"Well he went to father John. He brought him here to hear my confession daddy."

"Oh dear. I can understand that may have been a bit awkward. So what did you confess?"

"Oh I confessed everything daddy." I said, smiling.

"What? You didn't."

I laughed down the phone, "Don't worry daddy I only got up to sucking my first cock before I had father Johns in my mouth."

"You didn't. What did he do?"

"He nearly drowned me with his come. I never knew a man could hold so much, especially in such a small cock."

"So will he say anything. Does he know about me, us?"

"No daddy, don't worry I would never tell anybody about us. I love you too much for that. Anyway I just wanted you to know. Love you, bye."

"Bye baby. You take it easy now."

I was alone again but I did feel a lot more relaxed. I headed for the stairs and the phone rang. "Hello."

"Argh Helen. It's father John."

"Hello father. What can I do for you?" I tried to sound as sexy as possible, which is surprisingly hard when you have never done it before.

"I need you to come to the vicarage. I need you to be dressed exactly as you were when I saw you this morning."

"Exactly like this morning father?" I asked

"Yes Helen. I eerr. I went to my confessor, father Thomas after I left you. I'm sorry but I told him everything. I told him how much I resisted but that you were dressed so provocatively....He said that I cannot give you penance. That he must do it as I have been tainted by the devil."

"But it was confession father." I said angrily, "It was private between me and my confessor."

"But it still is. Only now my confessor knows. It is still private but he is going to tell the Bishop unless he believes I was tempted beyond reasonable control. You have to see him. He has to see what you were wearing so that he can judge for himself. Please Helen. Neither of us want him to go to the Bishop do we?"

I was seriously annoyed. But there was no way I wanted it to go any further. "I will be there in ten minutes."

I looked down at myself. All I had on was a blouse, that was too small and a skirt that just above the knee. No bra and no panties. "Oh well," I thought, "He did say dressed as I was." It wasn't likely that father Thomas would notice anyway. After all he was in his eighties. I got in the car and arrived a few minutes later. Father John ushered me in, checking the street to see if anyone was looking. He closed the door and looked at me. "Good, good. Thank you for doing this Helen. Err yes that looks fine, could we just eerr undo another button maybe." I did as he asked. "Yes that's it, much better. This way."

I followed him through the public area of the vicarage and into the residential area. In the lounge father Thomas was sitting in an armchair. I felt really embarrassed as he looked me up and down. "Is it true what father John has told me?"

"That depends on what he told you." I said cheekily

Father Thomas banged his hands on the arm of the chair, "Don't play with me child. Is it true?"

Suitably chastised I put my hands in front of me and lowered my gaze "Yes father. I'm afraid it is."

"That's better child. A little humility never hurts. Now come and sit here." He patted the arm of the chair, "And I will here your confession."

It seemed strange to have to sit on the arm of the chair, but I did as instructed. I had to put one foot on the floor and the other across his legs or I would have fallen off. I also had to put one arm behind him and grip hold of the back of the chair to make sure I didn't slide off. "That's it my child. Now close your eyes and keep them closed while I hear your confession." He said, emphasising the 'keep'

"Yes father." I really didn't feel comfortable telling the whole story again but really didn't see what choice I had. I had barely started when I felt a hand on my leg. The skirt had risen up a little due to the way I was sitting. I stopped talking.

"Carry on my dear. Don't stop now that we have begun."

I felt, rather than knew that he wasn't interested in my confession. But to be honest I just refused to think it was possible that this eighty year old priest was interested in anything other than my confession. How wrong I was. I continued.

As I spoke his hand went to my pussy, he gently slid a finger inside and then moved on up my body. The buttons on my blouse were undone and his fingers caressed my nipples, then I felt his hot breath as his mouth closed on a nipple, his fingers playing with the other. As I got to the part where I had to unzip and pull the guys trousers down he said, "Show me." My eyes flew open. He was still playing with my nipple, Father John helped me stand up, sliding my blouse off my arms. Father Thomas stood up, gazing, with a huge smile on his face.

Now I understood. I didn't need the devil to drive me this time. Playing with my nipples had already turned me on. I slowly went ot my knees and pulled down his zipper, then lowered his trousers. I nearly laughed when I saw his Hawaii boxers but managed to restrain myself as he stepped out of them. He was certainly ready, his erection, larger than father john's was standing proud. I slowly put my lips to it and then slid it all the way in, as far as I could, right into my throat. This must have been a little to much too soon for the old boy because he fell back into the chair yanking his cock free. I moved forward and again started to suck on him, I was determined to do the very best I could do.

I heard some movement behind me then a hand went to my wet pussy. A finger slid and I let out an involuntary moan. Another finger was added and started to pump my wet hole A moment later the fingers were gone and I felt a stiff cock nudging the entrance to that hot place. As it slid in the thought hit me that I was being fucked by fathers John (and) Thomas. I almost laughed out loud.

It didn't take long. I have to admit that I was surprised how long father Thomas lasted. He was still holding it off when father John filled my pussy with his come, not as much as before but enough o dribble down my legs. Then I sensed that father Thomas was losing control so I rammed him deep into my throat three or four times and finally he shot his load into my mouth. I deliberately let some slide down my chin as I pulled away. I really tried hard not to smile but it was just too hard I was grinning from ear to ear. Father John was sitting on the floor naked and father Thomas was slouched in the armchair with his eyes closed, smiling.

I sat on the floor and waited. Slowly father Thomas regained his composure but left his trousers on the floor. "This," he said, holding his limp cock, "Has been sucked by boys girls men and women. But it has never been sucked like that. You have a unique talent my dear. Now, for your penance. For something as severe as you have confessed to me today, I think a penance just as sever is called for. Would you agree?"

"You have to be kidding me." I said a bit surprised. The look on his face told me to shut up. So I did.

"Your penance is this. You will come here every Friday and you will confess to father John and I. Every Friday. Understood?"

I smiled. "Yes father Thomas. I understand. Every Friday. I take it that the Bishop will not need to hear of my sins then?"

"Mmmm, not for now but maybe he can join in at some later date." He smile broadly

"As you wish father. May I get dressed now or do you have further use of me?"

"At my age my dear it will be next Friday before I am able to err, confess you again. Just be, shall we say, suitably dressed."

"Yes father." I slipped my blouse back on and father john showed me out with a final squeeze of my breasts.

When I got home it suddenly dawned on me that what seemed like a lifetimes worth of fucking had all happened in a weekend. What would the coming weeks and months have to offer I wondered.

Mikro

Not sure if I will write a second chapter to this story yet. There are some obvious directions I could go. The Bishop and the boss to name but two. I don't want to go the usual blackmail route other than in a light manner. I have some ideas like taking the group on one of those company bonding things where you get dumped in the middle of nowhere for 'fun'. But I would be interested in hearing any ideas that you the reader may have. I will add an acknowledgement for any idea I may use.