All Comments on 'Helena's Hero Ch. 02'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes the Weekend is off to an EXCELLENT Start!

Rest of Friday night, Saturday and Sunday to recount Helena's gift's of willingness for her 'hero'.

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Somewhere in the wing

is Bella donna, Gina. Too many subtle hints for ther to be nothing else. Good build and great ending...leaves the reader craving more.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yeah, I definitely agree with Lee, it seems like we're heading towards Gina becoming involved with Jonah and Helena, which should be very fun indeed ;) I imagine that before then, during the remainder of this weekend, Jonah will recieve oral sex from Helena, and perhaps even indulge in a little bondage, given the fetish-y nature of the outfit Jonah picked out for her. Also, I noticed that a tall, red-haired assistant was mentioned this chapter. Perhaps there's another avenue of erotic fun to be had there? ;) This series has lots of room to grow. Thank you for writing it.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 11 years ago
Sort of an abrupt ending

...but otherwise enjoyable, thanks for sharing it with us!

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
Really enjoying !!

Very likable characters, hot passionate sex, she's got the experience, he's got youth and some experience.

Love there's two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good build up until indian food shows up

I like your story. But the devil is in details. Indian curries as food choice for a night like that? I can't imagine a house smelling like curries to be very sexy or romantic and I like curries myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

So far so good. I love the way he describes her taking in every detail and she is a no holds barred beautiful woman. Pardon the pun.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Still going well but wonder ig Gina's going to upset thd apple cart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
674 Followers
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES