Helen's Birthday Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen reached down to gently grab Jim's head, pushing it away from her dripping pussy.

"I want to suck on that beautiful cock again before you slide it into me." she said looking into his eyes. "I've cum once already, and now I want to make sure you get to do the same!"

Switching to the other side of the pool closest to the window, Helen got on her hands and knees. She knew there was someone in there getting a very close-up view of her ass as she faced Jim.

"I want you to put your beautiful cock between my lips, right now!" she said from the edge, opening her mouth wide.

Not needing to be told twice, Jim waded over to her, holding his rod in his hand, and inserted it right into Helen's waiting mouth. Moving his hips back and forth, he proceeded to thrust between her sucking lips. He felt her teeth slide over his skin as the tip brushed against the roof of her mouth, adding a new sensation, and bringing him closer to cumming.

Helen licked and sucked at Jim's cock, becoming even wetter now that she had another audience. She reached between her legs and started to slide her fingers across her clit, spreading her lips, knowing that whomever was behind the camera could see every glistening detail. She could hear the wet noises her fingers were making as she plunged two, then three fingers into her hot hole.

Helen sensed that Jim was getting close, and she longed to have his hardness inside her. Pulling his cock from her mouth, she got up and pushed him to the other side of the pool, until his legs bumping on the edge caused him to sit. She admired him sitting there for a moment, seeing how handsome and fit he was, his mast at full attention and sticking up in the air. She gave a small growl of pleasure.

"I am going to fuck you now, right here in the open." she said with forceful passion, "I want that cock deep inside me now!"

And with that Helen turned her back to Jim, and straddled his legs in a crouch. She slowly lowered herself, wiggling her hips to direct Jim's shaft into the part of her that longed for it. She was so wet there was no resistance as she continued to sink onto his shaft. Her lips parted as the bulbous tip, then thick shaft penetrated her heat. Helen groaned in pleasure as Jim's rod filled her tunnel, until it touched her deepest wall.

She raised herself, his cock sliding out and lowered herself again slowly, enjoying the sensation of being filled by something so thick and hard. Helen glanced at the window and knew that the person behind the window was getting an unbelievable view. The ambient lighting of the pool made it so that the camera would have no problems recording the intimate details of Jim's cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She knew that it would be picking up the glistening of her dripping wet folds as they rippled when his shaft passed through them. She even knew that the camera would be able to see the nub of her clit, now fully engorged as Jim gave her what she wanted.

Another slow up and down, and Helen felt the tingly buzzy feeling starting to build. She started to lift herself up and down on Jim's shaft quicker, starting to lose herself again in sensations. On the way up, his cock would almost pop out of her grasping lips, and on the way down, she would impale herself, feeling him rub deep against her tunnel walls.

Helen reached down with her hand and started to rub her clit in a circle. She gasped as her over sensitized never center, sent shivers through her body. She felt Jim's hands grab her breasts and start twisting her nipples, sending more waves of pleasure through her from a different direction. Rubbing her clit in tight little circles, faster and faster, she felt the tingles starting in her lower legs and start their way upwards.

Jim began to thrust his hips upwards, lifting Helen up and impaling her on his rock hardness. He felt her weight on him as his powerful legs raised her feet off the ground. Unable to hold back any longer, Jim's mind went blank with pleasure as the volcano that had been building between his legs finally erupted. His shaft pulsed and spurted streams of hot white cum into the depths of Helen's pussy.

Helen's fingers swirled like lightning on her clit caused her to lose all control. The all consuming sensations exploded across her body as she cried out, travelling up from her clit across her tummy and the whole of her body upwards. Her tunnel convulsed as she came, and gripped Jim's throbbing cock tightly. She collapsed backwards onto Jim, the pleasure of her orgasm lingering inside her.

They lay there for many minutes, Helen enjoying the closeness she always felt when they cuddled while he was still inside her. She felt his cock twitch for a short while and then start to soften as they relaxed. The occasional shiver crossed her body as small aftershocks reminded her of how good she felt.

She glanced down her body towards the window and saw a pale shape was now visible. As she thought, a smartphone was pressed up against the glass, no attempt being made to hide it. The camera was capturing her and Jim's last few intimate moments, no doubt zoomed in on his cock still buried in her pussy, and their mingled cum glistening down his shaft. Helen flexed her core muscles, squeezing Jim's shaft one last time, and it slid out of her to fall semi-erect below her.

"That was amazing!" she thought to herself still smiling in post-coital bliss, "I had no idea being watched added so much fun! Maybe one day I might even tell Jim!"

12